Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, larus said:

I was thinking yesterday that I want to watch a good sageuk. A classical one. But I am not interested in upcoming sageuks. I am thinking of watching Six Flying Dragons, I did not have time last year so I hope this year I will stat this drama.

Tell me Chingu when and at which pace you will watch it, I have been planning to re-watch it too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Tell me Chingu when you will and at which pace you will watch it, I have been planning to re-watch it too. 

I will tell you. It is nice to have someone to watch together. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I will tell you. It is nice to have someone to watch together. :D

I was going to watch it some months ago, and when you said you are also planning to watch it in 2021 if time permits, I decided to delay it for then. It's always fun to watch together :approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

40 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Welcome Hot Coffee for you?   

Thank you for welcome coffee :wub:

40 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

hola mi amigo means hello my friend ... oh okayyy

yes, I try to practice my limited Spanish :lol:

34 minutes ago, forme26 fi said:

hello chingu :mask:

hello friend :) 

28 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

am specifically looking forward to the Sageuks coming this year, since last year not many Sageuks aired and I found none of them interesting. 

oooh are you going to watch river where the moon rises? 

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @forme26 fi!

@Thong Thin i'm thinking what to eat for dinner!

hahaha

+2

what do you generally eat for dinner? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I think he does intend to watch this drama and Hong Cheon-Ki . The teaser looks good. I am not planing to watch but if people`s reviews say it is great I might give it a try.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I am planning to give it a try here. If it will be good, I will continue watching it. 

Not too confident about it, had Kim Ha Neul (not sure if he was actually offered the lead role) and Son Ye Jin accepted the role, I would have been more hopeful about it. Still since the setting, and the plot is interesting, I will see how it will be. I am more interested in "Bossam: Steal the fate" and "Hong Chun Gi". 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I think he does intend to watch this drama and Hong Cheon-Ki . The teaser looks good. I am not planing to watch but if people reviews are great I might give it a try.

Ah awesome! I was planning to give HCG a try too because I like the writer’s previous work. 

I completely understand! Time is precious, it’s good to wait to see what others say. I haven’t been watching any drama recently. I should have waited until do do sol sol la la sol to end and wait for feedback, that drama had the worst ending in 2020, in my opinion :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

@Jillia @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @Lmangla @MayanEcho @iksunijini @forme26 fi @larus @Min2206 @twinkle_little_star @partyon @Nodame @corey @pompyavi  @Ameera Ali

welcome @elan1

@Sleepy Owl I was actually re-watching six-flying dragons. I paused in ep 14.  planning to continue this month. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I was actually re-watching six-flying dragons. I paused in ep 14.  planning to continue this month. 

Hey there Chingu :kisslevel:

That's good Chingu. Let's see when @larus decides to watch. This drama, has got one of the best (yet slightly exaggerated) fight scenes in Sageuks I seen. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am planning to give it a try here. If it will be good, I will continue watching it. 

Not too confident about it, had Kim Ha Neul (not sure if he was actually offered the lead role) and Son Ye Jin accepted the role, I would have been more hopeful about it. Still since the setting, and the plot is interesting, I will see how it will be. I am more interested in "Bossam: Steal the fate" and "Hong Chun Gi". 

+2

Awesome! Kim Ha Neul was offered the lead role but he turned it down due to scheduling conflicts with his movie projects. But he said that he liked the script so much that he decided to still be in the drama as a supporting/cameo role in the beginning of the drama. Son Ye Jin turned it  down due to her Hollywood movie project but it got delayed unfortunately for her due to covid.

Bossam, I like JIW! HCG, the novel writer is promising! 

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

welcome @elan1

aww Thanks Joccu! It’s splendid to see you here too :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

I`ll watch it for the first time. It is great that we have  one mere chingu watching this drama.  We`ll do our little re-watch event then. I will start more dramas at the end of February. Now I am more free but I was in a bad mood for watching kdramas. Now I decided to start this weekend, to not delay. I found a little motivation. Thanks. :D

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That's good Chingu. Let's see when @larus decides to watch. This drama, has got one of the best (yet slightly exaggerated) fight scenes in Sageuks I seen. 

I have decided. :w00t: I will start this drama this weekend, probably on Friday. I let you know.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

19 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Awesome! Kim Ha Neul was offered the lead role but he turned it down due to scheduling conflicts with his movie projects. But he said that he liked the script so much that he decided to still be in the drama as a supporting/cameo role in the beginning of the drama. Son Ye Jin turned it  down due to her Hollywood movie project but it got delayed unfortunately for her due to covid.

Yeah, he is doing a cameo as Gogoryeo General. Hopefully this drama will be a good one. :wow1:

Hey there @Ameera Ali   :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5