• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iksunijini said:

->haii chingus! @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali @Thong Thin

@MayanEcho @4evrkdrama @sadthe1st

@joccu @Min2206 @mirmz

-> @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi haii chingus.unspoken longing!

58 minutes ago, forme26 fi said:

@Min2206 @sadthe1st hello chingus.may you be happy always :mask:

@Sleepy Owl hello chingu.stay safe :mask:

@pompyavi hello chingu :relaxed:

@twinkle_little_star @iksunijini hello chingus.the week that was. ..yeah somebody have watching us.stay safe :blush:

:ok:

out of quarantine and into action for players, looking forward to meet you all soon. :D

@iksunijini @forme26 fi more 'eyes' at their 'smiles' hotspots. :D

murder in successville night GIF by BBC

giphy-2.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 10
2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Ahh, I thought so too .. judging from the reviews I read here.  

Chingu, it would be better to comment on it when it finishes, but this has been much better than "Record of Youth", and "Start Up" for me was not a good drama. Its just a personal opinion here.  I would suggest you to watch "Run on" though, as @4evrkdrama Chingu had very nicely said, there is something special in the nothingness of it. The plot is quite simple, and the characters are the one who make it special. 

Hey there @forme26 fi, @MayanEcho  :kisslevel:

@pompyavi Not spoiling much, but tell me when you start that anime, looking forward to your thoughts on it :heartxoxo:

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

LOL! I've always thought the large countries would be the easiest to locate. The rest would be general idea from which continent would it be. 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
41 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LOL! I've always thought the large countries would be the easiest to locate. The rest would be general idea from which continent would it be. 

Not being able to find Australia (which is a CONTINENT) also made me a bit worried :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

I had Sinopharm @partyon My 2nd dose would be due on a little over a week's time.

Today, vaccine from Astra Zeneca was approved for use here.

16 yes and above can avail the vaccines. By April, according to news 2 wks ago, if target is met, it will be available for all age groups.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon yep. we are so behind.  like in my country we  have only  vaccinated 2.6% of population  that is 145 770 people.  in my city 425 people has got the first dose(the population on my city is 19 389).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
1 minute ago, joccu said:

@partyon yep. we are so behind.  like in my country we  have only  vaccinated 2.6% of population  that is 145 770 people.  in my city 425 people has got the first dose(the population on my city is 19 389).

That's still better than the majority of the European countries that barely reach 2% :joy:

@MayanEcho Which vaccines are available in your country? Sinopharm is Chinese?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not being able to find Australia (which is a CONTINENT) also made me a bit worried :joy:

Why do I find this thing alarming? :loolz:

Jokes apart, but I curious how much of it is because of the education system in those countries? Like in India, we do have geography as a mandatory course for almost 5 years, which is part of the Social Studies course. What if this course is an optional one which would cause this, because I am sure there are many people who are not much interested in the World Map thing, and so don't know the countries. 

But still, unable to find Canada, Australia, is something big :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Sleepy Owl we have geography as mandatory course through elementary and secondary school and if you go to high school it also mandatory there. So you learn geography at least nine  years.

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Why do I find this thing alarming? 

But still, unable to find Canada, Australia, is something big :joy:

Have you watched this video? :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

@Sleepy Owl Gah, grade school till college I had Geography, often as part of History subjects. Will never forget the teacher who gives tests asking which country by description of its shape. Or the enumerating the capitals of the countries from a certain region. 

384:kitty:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
22 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl we have geography as mandatory course through elementary and secondary school and if you go to high school it also mandatory there. So you learn geography at least nine  years.

Then the situation is too alarming 

wkaivhjrclm31.png

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4