Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sleepy Owl, Soo Ae decided to join the drama Duke City. I knew she will accept the offer. It looks like we`ll see her as a strong woman who will fight in a corporate battle.

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was checking Asianwiki, and Soo Ae seems to have decided to act in a drama scheduled for 2021.

The plot seems interesting for now, they are claiming it is mystery drama, interesting, since by the looks of it, I thought it would be a political one

:D We had the same thought.

I am interested in this drama. I have a feeling that it has the same vibe as Misty. Both female protagonists were more ambitious than their husbands.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's been long since she was in a drama right?

Yes. She returns after 2 years. The last project was a movie.  She had two official offers for dramas but she accepted this drama. I would have chosen this drama too. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's been long since she was in a drama right? :D

Almost 5 years since her last drama and 2 years since her last movie. IT has been a long wait. 

10 minutes ago, larus said:

:D We had the same thought.

I am interested in this drama. I have a feeling that it has the same vibe as Misty. Both female protagonists were more ambitious than their husbands.

Yeah, I checked and many claim it to be "Mystery Psychological Thriller", while it will definitely be a political one too. She'd want her husband to be president, interesting.

The initial plot is too similar to the Misty, mainly because in Misty too the FL had a long term boy friend who she left, mainly to be more successful or something similar. In this she did to marry her husband. In Misty though, the husband was not at all ambitious despite being from a big family (of judges I guess), in this one well not sure whether he will be ambitious or not, but he is an announcer I guess. Let's see how things will be.

Would be interesting how this ex-bf will cause problems for her (or maybe play in her favor). Looking forward to see who the other cast members are. I am also happy to see Kim Kang Woo in a good guy role too. I know he has done some, but never watched those dramas/movies.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was checking Asianwiki, and Soo Ae seems to have decided to act in a drama scheduled for 2021.

The plot seems interesting for now, they are claiming it is mystery drama, interesting, since by the looks of it, I thought it would be a political one 

+2

+2

I only watched Soo Ae drama - Queen of Ambition & Athena Goddess of War. That's long time ago.

To me she has the arrogant & corporate lady look, but if she does smile, she looks beautiful.

High time she takes up another drama.

Hi @larus  how are you.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Looking forward to see who the other cast members are.

Beside Kim Kang Woo who is confirmed, Kim Mi Sook will play a part in this drama. I can see her as a tough cookie as she was in Money Flower.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I only watched Soo Ae drama - Queen of Ambition & Athena Goddess of War. That's long time ago.

To me she has the arrogant & corporate lady look, but if she does smile, she looks beautiful.

High time she takes up another drama.

I would suggest you to try her "Sweet Stranger and Me" then. Kind of unconventional rom-com, but for me, it was enjoyable. She was too good in it, and it was a completely different kind of role from what she had done before. I had only watched her in serious roles. This one was really good one for a change. 

Apart from that drama, I watched her "Queen of Ambition", "Athena Goddess of War", "Mask", "A Thousand Days' Promise" and "Emperor of the Sea". 

"Mask" was a good drama too and in it too she was not like her previous roles, from what I remember, I had liked that drama a lot too. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

32 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Annyeong, @Min2206! :D It's gonna be okay in the future but right now there is a lot to do. So I won't be here often.

As long as you do come back here, we will be happy  ... just don't leave us , noooo
aissshhh .. why are you becoming like some oppa who hardly post .. :love:

32 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Hi! I’m new to this topic post, a friend @larus promoted this thread to me :glasses:

A Welcome Hot Coffee for you?   
Image result for coffee gif

and to @larus too , for introducing ... thank you , Chingu

29 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  final baking or still more to come. 

Shortbread cookies ...yummy to go with black coffee

Mom doing the P-tart, so  I want to do something ... mine, different

HOpe they turn out okay

24 minutes ago, elan1 said:

hola mi amigo/friend :) 

hola mi amigo means hello my friend ... oh okayyy

466 C

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Beside Kim Kang Woo who is confirmed, Kim Mi Sook will play a part in this drama. I can see her as a tough cookie as she was in Money Flower.

I can see her being the evil MIL in this one, as the synopsis tells she stands against her in-laws while supporting her husband for the Presidency. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

13 minutes ago, larus said:

I slept a little better than yesterday but I am still tired. Thanks for asking. I have a few days to get in shape. I start working again Monday.

+2

Getting enough sleep is very important to our body. So, your holiday will end soon.

Glad you have a good rest before work begins.

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Thong Thin

I'm not watching "Run On". :D I just try to post any news on the drama.

Ah.... well at least the thread is moving.  I try to post out there if time permits.

@Min2206  :wow1:  you can do it.  Just make sure you get  good quality butter.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@Ameera Ali @mirmz @corey

@Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @Nodame

@Catleya @Thong Thin @Jillia 

@sadthe1st @Ameera Ali

@4evrkdrama @joccu @larus 

@iksunijini @twinkle_little_star

respected the organizers @partyon 

@Lmangla 

stop by to say hello chingus.waving my hands.everything will be alright.stay safe :mask:

@elan1 hello chingu :mask:

Go Ahead Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Yeah. There are many dramas that look promising for me in 2021. Let`s hope there will be good dramas.

I am specifically looking forward to the Sageuks coming this year, since last year not many Sageuks aired and I found none of them interesting. 

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Ah.... well at least the thread is moving.  I try to post out there if time permits.

I will try to post my thoughts too there today, hopefully. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I can see her being the evil MIL in this one, as the synopsis tells she stands against her in-laws while supporting her husband for the Presidency. 

Of course. I know that she is the female antagonist. It will be a surprise that she won`t be. :D

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am specifically looking forward to the Sageuks coming this year, since last year not many Sageuks aired and I found none of them interesting. 

I was thinking yesterday that I want to watch a good sageuk. A classical one. But I am not interested in upcoming sageuks. I am thinking of watching Six Flying Dragons, I did not have time last year so I hope this year I will stat this drama.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4