Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Awww thank you @Ameera Ali  I was just sharing how happy I am to see LSG-LMH heart-to-heart interactions in this production, talking about love, insecurities, responsibilities and limitations, and the future.  Thanking both for wanting to do an MV collaboration, thus giving us a preview of their discussion via the movielog.  So revealing and touching.

Don't think he will .. I got Zoppa - he said Ok :D

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Don't you worry!

@Lmangla sweetie is a sweet soul who wouldn't hurt a fly. She does watch an excessive amount of crime documentaries, but I am sure she isn't doing that to get inspiration. At least pretty sure.

bwahahaha... been watching old episodes of law and order, monk thanks to YT clips. turns out I am not the only one based on comments. people are binge watching all these crime docs/shows during the pandemic. many were like "I can't stop watching. why?" hahahahah... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla I'm also re-watching older law&order episodes.

who is your favourite detective combo? I pretty much like any of the detectives paired with brisco but definitely logan was cool combo. like this site to check which episodes to watch; also identifies what the story is based on if inspired by real life..

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon @joccuChinggus thanks so much! Komayo! I did not even think this would happen! LOL. LEGEND--I never thought i would get to this point. LOL.

I don't watch much C dramas too much. But the few I did watch I can see that is very attractive women /men. Yeah not realistic but I don't watch Cdramas, Kdramas or DRAMAS for realism as  more of a mistake. But doesn't stop me from making comments about it. LOL.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

@Nodame Sorry chingu, I think you asked earlier about Zoopa? I forgot to answer. Mianhe :kiss_wink:

He's @Min2206's oppa. He's called Z(oppa). Her zoppa is also my oppa.

This oppa :heart1:

f91868371e6daaec4d3deb2766bd21ce.jpg

Oppa! :love:

@Min2206 calls him Zoppa because he's Zombie Oppa. :joy:

@Sleepy Owl @Min2206 Please get along. I know siblings fight, but you guys are always so violent towards each other. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, corey said:

Actually, I do not mind it all that much. I would not watch Renascence it it had been 70 eps. I only started watching C Drama once the episode count got lower... There is no way I would watch a 70 eps, life is too short for that....even with fast forwarding

After the disastrous middle of the story ending of Princess Agents, the first full Cdrama I've seen, I wait now for the finale before seeing, or read first the story the drama is based from if there's such. :sweatingbullets: 

Fillers are fine if minimal or just to add some spice. :P Not take up more than 30% of total episodes... :crazy:

• Blob 6