Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus Thanks for posting a pic of your YYS oppa - he looks sweet :dorakiss:

@Nodame Fighting! :getmygrooveon:

@Ameera AliMy twin, you are allowed to tag me in all threads on Soompi, but the LMH one is risky. I think the LMH fans have caught on that I'm not including LMH in any of the abs polls anymore.... :joy:

@Sarang21 Sweetie, congratulations for becoming IMMORTAL! Yay! :yay:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Nodame inside is warm. outside the temp is right now -18. tomorrow they are saying it going to over -20.

Man it's cold in your country! :scream: How do you survive in -18?

Freezing Ice Cold GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I get cold just thinking about it! :fearful:

@Nodame chingu, you're welcome! :kiss_wink: -1 sounds much more bearable by the way, even though I do prefer hot weather.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

On 1/14/2021 at 8:22 PM, partyon said:

@Sarang21 Sweetie, congratulations for becoming IMMORTAL! Yay! :yay:

Thank you! :fullofhearts:

On 1/14/2021 at 8:24 PM, Nodame said:

@Sarang21 Congrats!

I joined pre 2010 but was not majorly active. 

I don't know about IMMORTAL but yeah even getting to LEGEND was a trial and did not expect it.

+2

Thank you! :fullofhearts:

I joined when the drama Kill me Heal me came out and was really active for 2-3 years. Took some hiatus and always came back. Getting to legend was pretty fast for me. Back then drama threads would get to 1000+ pages lol

On 1/14/2021 at 8:29 PM, partyon said:

@Sarang21 How does it feel to be IMMORTAL now? :kiss_wink: You know that it took me almost 6 years as well to become IMMORTAL. :joy:

It feels great! Now I will never get old and stay forever young! I will have endless time to chase after oppas :piggydance:

Lol I didn't know. Considering how much you post, I thought you got there faster lol

On 1/14/2021 at 8:42 PM, joccu said:

@Sarang21  for becoming immortal! 

Thank you! :fullofhearts:

+2

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote gifs. Thanks !
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Many were unamused with each other too

Kudos to the moderators who controlled the overall situation there.

It was going out of hand. :skull: Thumbs up to the moderators.

Spoiler

Last time I looked, one closed. 

@corey Woah! I saw this link sometime last year for Princess Agents, but if it happens, doubtful it would be same leads. Dang, I had to be contented reading the story after that crappy end.

When I can, I'll check out Renascence. ^_^

The 3L3W dramas are the ones I liked most now, because of the novels. The 3rd one is about to be released too on CNY, and I'm stoked, having read the first 24 chapters preview.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I joined when the drama Kill me Heal me came out and was really active for 2-3 years. Took some hiatus and always came back. Getting to legend was pretty fast for me. Back then drama threads would get to 1000+ pages lol

OMO! Were you active on the KMHM drama thread back when Kill Me Heal Me aired? So was I :glasses:

I was the one offering comic relief in that thread. lolz

Yeah, back then a really unpopular drama thread would only have 200 pages. :joy:

It feels great! Now I will never get old and stay forever young! I will have endless time to chase after oppas

Lol I didn't know. Considering how much you post, I thought you got there faster lol

Yeah, I joined in November 2014 - not sure why and what drama I was watching when I joined. I remember Modern Farmer and Valid Love being some of the threads I posted in at the end of 2014, but not sure if there was another drama thread I posted in before that.

Like you, I took a hiatus here and there and had some major drama slumps when I would stay away from Soompi for months or even a year. I didn't become super active until about a year ago, right before the pandemic started.

Are you watching any dramas currently? :kiss_wink:

@corey The kisses in c-dramas sound ridiculous. :joy: I think some of the dramas are less conservative than the Korean ones, but I just can't with the 30+ episodes....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

Congratulations @Sarang21 on becoming IMMORTAL 

885f263c436405df4439bf8b76847b2e.gif

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, back then a really unpopular drama thread would only have 200 pages. :joy:

Well well well, that's interesting, now even the popular ones stay in double digits when the dramas, while the non popular ones stay in single digits :rubchin:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

@Nodame You as the sunbaenim here, which drama or kpop group inspired you to create an account?

What about the rest of you? Why did y'all sign up ?

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, we know it was Graceful Friends for you. :kiss_wink:

@corey Even 24 episodes for me is....

sesame street fainting GIF

How I managed to complete Empress Ki is a mystery to me. :joy: Guess it was the power of oppa

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon -18 that's not even that cold. well not for me bc I'm used to cold weather.  the cold right now is coming from Siperia. 

When you go outside you layer up your clothes. but also you can't wear too much clothes. 

@corey I will tell you tomorrow what the temp is. :heartxoxo:

@partyon I joined soompi in 2010. SO been here over ten years. But I can't remember what brought me here. maybe i wanted to find other people like me who liked k-dramas and wanted to talk these dramas.  I think someone was talking in aznv about soompi and that's how I found this amazing forum. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, we know it was Graceful Friends for you. :kiss_wink:

Noona, this comment of yours made me check my previous comment and see what were you replying exactly :loolz:

Then looking at your comment I realized you asked others what made them join this forum. When I am tagged in a comment, I usually check that one out and then re-read the whole comment, sometimes it does confuse me though :joy:

• Blob 6

22 minutes ago, corey said:

The link is in Chinese, so I cannot read it, but I also saw some news about the PA sequel with different cast.

Well, it won't be the same watching experience, I am sure. The cast for PA was absolutely unique. Who did you like most? For me it was Yanxun - his transformation from the careless prince to the god of revenge was really stunning. Visuals were great, too.

One part says in auto translate, and I'm glad I'm checking out the page again:

"The Legend of Chu Qiao 2" are in preparation, and the script of "The Lotus Step by Step" is being optimized.

Lotus Step volume1 book is just getting released on CNY! So within 2-3 years after volume4 publication, there just might be the next 3L3W drama!   :scream: 

I liked Li Qin. She transformed from the teeny bopper princess into someone who'll betray her empire for personal revenge.

• Blob 6

I just read this article about Seungri (former Big Bang member)

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/01/seungri-under-additional-indictments.html

Here's the whole story:

https://dailynaver.blogspot.com/2021/01/seungri-faces-new-indictments-for.html

I don't get it. He was a member of the most popular kpop group in Asia. Why did he choose to live his life like a thug....?

mike pence smh GIF by Election 2016

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Blob 1

@partyon HAHAHA Sunbaenim I guess joining in 2007 makes me one?  

I for many years was not active.

I loved SOOMPI as info and resource. I was watching "Coffee Prince" and I believe that is why I joined.

Yeah Empress Ki was LONG why when I did not watch in real time, I did the REWATCH party and if not with my friends, I would not have survived last year. I wanted to quit halfway truth be told.

Then for a few years I laid low. Then 2013-2014 here and there lurked and did post a bit.

Quiet til last year during Covid.

(edit) Love Big Bang and my sis fave member was Seungri and I liked his outgoing personality. Dang why why is right.

@corey Agree what you said about C dramas compared to K drama lengths as talked to my mom about it . She is avid Cdrama over Kdrama now as she cannot find Chinese subs on Youtube for Kdramas.  She is sad. She used to recommend Kdramas to me. (IF anyone can recommend a site for me to tell my mom  I would be grateful--DM me). I noticed what you wrote about Kdrams and Cdramas and what i know I agree about the kisses etc and overall stories etc.  

I think should watch some good ones to practice listening to Mandarin again. I only saw Dating in the Kitchen as on twitter someone posted the FL trying to pretend to speak Korean instead of Mandarin and the ML spoke better Korean than her. LOL.

+2

• Blob 6

20 minutes ago, Nodame said:

The Wolf was popular due to my pal trying to get me to watch it. LOL I said I barely sleep if I add Cdramas.

It has Xiao Zhan as one of the actors and he's the most popular, if not one of the most popular actors. 

He acts well. Have you seen Untamed, which he did with Wang Yibo, another popular actor? It's 50 episodes though. @corey

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3