Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 Let's get along as Noona tells 

And fight when she's not around 

I hear you Sunbae, I hear you (this for you , Mr Owl) 

for @partyon this gif  - I can't hear you  @Sleepy Owl sorry
Trending GIF loud kobe bryant kobe i cant hear you make noise | Kobe, Kobe  bryant, Nike kobe bryant

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali Why do you keep tagging me in Lee Min Ho's thread?  He's not even my oppa 

Me in that thread is like swimming in shark infested waters. 

You'd better make sure you wear bullet proof vest in there .... you and @Ameera Ali, don't get me into trouble :tears: please

• LOL 6

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You'd better make sure you wear bullet proof vest in there .... you and @Ameera Ali, don't get me into trouble :tears: please

Exactly! I mean, even though he isn't my oppa, I like the guy and have nothing against him. But I will not be a regular poster in that thread. :joy: I'm scared to be there. :joy:

@Lmangla is anyway the resident LMH Event Organizer here. All I can say is, god help me if she ever decides to resign....

Shocked Ubisoft GIF by Rabbids

I can still manage the Man In A Veil thread because, well, everyone knows I love abs. :joy: But the LMH thread? Uhmm.... Not sure what I will talk about there :joy:

• LOL 8

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Exactly! I mean, even though he isn't my oppa, I like the guy and have nothing against him. But I will not be a regular poster in that thread.  I'm scared to be there. 

@Lmangla is anyway the resident LMH Event Organizer here. All I can say is, god help me if she ever decides to resign....

I can still manage the Man In A Veil thread because, well, everyone knows I love abs.  But the LMH thread? Uhmm.... Not sure what I will talk about there 

Now, that didn't sound like you @partyon    When you told us ( @Sleepy Owl ) not to fight , we were like 
Shaking Fear GIFs | Tenor

Alrilght... I gotta zzz - goodnight chingus

• Love 2
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Sooo..... @Lmangla and Ms. Koko @kokodus.....

Just a question about your oppa:

How come I can't find ONE SINGLE picture of him smiling....?

He doesn't smile at all in the drama also. His character is so scary. And that is exactly why it is more rewarding even when he does a small gesture to show his interest in the female lead. He doesn't smile or flirt with her, instead he will just go and eat the omelette (with cumin..eww) made by her for one hour, taking in every bite slowly and make her stay by his side longer. He doesn't show his feelings explicitly. We have to keep guessing what he feels. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Only thread I'm more scared to go into is one of the shipper threads. :joy:

The shipper threads sure are a scary place for me too. I just lurked around in some of them recently, 2 specifically, and won't say which one but it was more like 

f5bb5c618b4bcdc6d2cf5169aae23326.jpg

Many were unamused with each other too :joy:

Kudos to the moderators who controlled the overall situation there.

Goodnight @Min2206  :GN1:

PS: No offence to any shipper though, I am just saying I cannot really see myself commenting

there. 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Blob 4