Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Ameera Ali, @partyon Noona, @Min2206 I am yet to watch Mr. Queen episode 8, but lurking in the thread I read that there was a hint that King and Queen actually slept together. What is your take on it? 

I have not come to the end yet ... saw the part where the Queen hit herself with the bouquet of flower .. hehehehhehe
The way she speaks to the King was "rough" even the King was so baffled by her behaviour that he had to ask her court lady what happened to the Queen.  But she made it so funny.   :D  I stopped at the point where the cousin's man (the dumbo guy who fell in love with Queen young court lady) being kissed by another guard.    Grin grin grin - your breath smells so goooood

Any kind soul here who have watched can tell whether they did or not?  

changing to a better pic yea .. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

From what I have read in the thread, it is not really confirmed here. Many are saying they did, and others say the King is too gentleman to not do it without consent, then someone is saying maybe the drunk Queen did give the consent. So I don't think anything will be confirmed by next week. :rubchin:

But I am kind of disappointed with the change in voice over, I do understand they did it to avoid further controversy since from the looks of it there will be romance, but at the same time, I was enjoying the show mainly because it was interesting seeing the Queen think in a man's voice (since she is kind of possessed by his soul). 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But I am kind of disappointed with the change in voice over, I do understand they did it to avoid further controversy since from the looks of it there will be romance, but at the same time, I was enjoying the show mainly because it was interesting seeing the Queen think in a man's voice (since she is kind of possessed by his soul). 

I read the same from the Q thread .. yes or no, it's nice to see the King wooing the Queen. 

Likewise @Sleepy Owl  I miss Zoppa's voiceover.  Reason because the way he sounds, the intonation makes it interesting, enhancing the Queen's expressions further.   Well, I hope to see him or hear him at end of drama.  Guess they have to write something or a conclusion at end for Chef Jang, right?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Likewise @Sleepy Owl  I miss Zoppa's voiceover.  Reason because the way he sounds, the intonation makes it interesting, enhancing the Queen's expressions further.   Well, I hope to see him or hear him at end of drama.  Guess they have to write something or a conclusion at end for Chef Jang, right?

Yeah I expect some closure for Chef Jang too. Now I am not too sure whether we'll see him return back to his body or not, but they do need to conclude it, especially since they showed him once again in the present timeline. 

Meanwhile the Queen's soul must be having a party in the after life :loolz:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Sleepy Owl  how's Uncanny Counter ?   I am not watching it now.   Stopped for time being , making way for Mr Queen instead.  

Its going good, I am liking it :gangnamstyle:

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I am liking it. I am at ep 11.

Hey there Chingu, its good that you are liking it :approves:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Mayo again !... lol - dont you get bored..

hahahaha i only have a tiny tube of kewpie mayo and nutella at home.. and i finished my nutella already

Baby Reaction GIF

hi @Ameera Ali @strongtower @partyon @Sejabin @larus @joccu

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

that's to this weekend's preview isn't it?

i'm thinking that, the Queen's soul is still in the same body except it's in a coma but @Min2206 50% and @partyon 50% zoppa "crashed" into it while his body continues in vegetable state. and hoping that the ending will be, he went back to his body and she woke up and reunited with the king, worthy and dutifully as the King's acknowledged wife (that's with zoppa's help of cos!) and what happens after will leave it to our imagination..

I Love You Heart GIF by nobodies.

@Sleepy Owl i was a bit disappointed with Uncanny Counter ep9... let's hope ep10 make up for it!

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm thinking that, the Queen's soul is still in the same body except it's in a coma but @Min2206 50% and @partyon 50% zoppa "crashed" into it while his body continues in vegetable state. and hoping that the ending will be, he went back to his body and she woke up and reunited with the king, worthy and dutifully as the King's acknowledged wife (that's with zoppa's help of cos!) and what happens after will leave it to our imagination..

Seems So Bong is falling for the King now. And it also seems So Yong and Bong Hwan are in essence the same soul. That would mean that Bong Hwan is also falling in love with the King at the moment.

If Bong Hwan goes back to his old self in the present moment, and the King stays behind with the original So Yong, wouldn’t Bong Hwan be devastated to be separated from the person he fell in love with, the King? :( 

That is why the original novel’s ending makes the most sense to me...

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4