Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

my disappointment was not on the dismissal hahaha actually i was gloating at that cos So Mun seriously needs a stern lesson. yes, he is young but that doesn't deem him the rights to always act rashly like a kid and after that, regret and apologize. it's really about team work and watching each other's back for their safety! my disappointment was more of the senseless havoc they did at the press conference.. i mean, how more ridiculous could that be?? especially its public nuisance and probably foul play too, why didn't the police even arrest them after that?

Don't get me started on that one, seriously, I mean I had forgotten about it :loolz:.

That whole scene was so bad, it looked like they consulted a kid to do it, and what's more funny is that they willingly exposed their identities. That whole thing was simply ridiculous and childish. 

As for Mun, yes he did need stern lesson, but it should have come from the team of Wigen herself. I mean they kept ignoring it, and suddenly Wigen dismissed him. The team always protected him and defended his acts, while they should have made things clear for him. 

Hey there @iksunijini , @mirmz :Pandabulous:

@Thong Thin Chingu, please take rest and get well soon :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

your dinner is yummy to go with hot rice.

yup i did! hahaha i dun usually take rice but with this, definitely!

japan rice GIF

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Don't get me started on that one, seriously, I mean I had forgotten about it 

oops! that memory thread flows back

Fail Rob Gronkowski GIF by Nickelodeon

just finished ep10.. in spoiler since @Min2206 is watching it now

Spoiler

it's definitely so much better like u mentioned.

again, i was gloating when So Mun got beaten up in school.. (i'm not supporting school bullying!)

i was also very happy that he is actually trying to hold in and control his anger by not retaliating.. seems like he still has his power, or from the regular Counter physical training with the team. he had been a good kid holding his anger in until he became a Counter.. then arrogance got into his head and punching became his game.. bleh.

i hope Noodle Ahjumma does not die.. she seems, terribly injured.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

@Lmangla I'm okay with Yusuf's hair, he looks cute in curly unkempt hair, I'm afraid that if they cut his hair, it will take some time to get used to it. 

This omelette scene is everything. Let me ask you guys a question, how long will it take to finish eating a single omelette for a normal person? 5 mins? 10 mins? But this guy eats it for so long just so that he can stay in the kitchen and keep looking at his girl. He is so whipped, but he wouldn't admit it. He would say that he is eating that omelette only for yusuf....sighh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali @partyon

Do you have more new members??? Who knows they have dragon and dragon balls so those Qs should be rephrased???

It seems you're watching Mr.Queen too :D

Any suggestions on how to rephrase the questions?

@kokodus Ooh, Ms. Koko, I like omelette too!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, partyon said:

It seems you're watching Mr.Queen too :D

Any suggestions on how to rephrase the questions?

I was laughing my RickRoll'D off with Mr. Queen....:joy: and Mr. Queen sets a new trend of sexy mean back muscles instead of the usual six/eight packs....:glasses:  I am waiting in anticipation whether they did the deed or not based upon episode 9 preview.....

Rephrased Qs for the ones adorned with dragon and dragon balls:

Do you prefer young or old grass???

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This omelette scene is everything. Let me ask you guys a question, how long will it take to finish eating a single omelette for a normal person? 5 mins? 10 mins? But this guy eats it for so long just so that he can stay in the kitchen and keep looking at his girl. He is so whipped, but he wouldn't admit it. He would say that he is eating that omelette only for yusuf....sighh.

bwahahhaha...I found it funny that he was eating badly made eggs because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings. he lies that he likes cumin and it is okay. hahahahahha... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahhaha...I found it funny that he was eating badly made eggs because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings. he lies that he likes cumin and it is okay. hahahahahha... :lol:

Let's be real here, at this point he will even drink poison if seher gives it to him. But he will say that its for yusuf. Sighh. 

@partyonyeah, after watching that ep I'm also craving for omelette. Sighh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Thong Thin auts.! Back pain is the worst. Hope you are going to feel better.

I actually also tried yoga and like you it did not help. For my case made it worse. Today I been feeling little better. 

My brother bought me for Christmas this muscle massager. It is amazing.  It helped to relive some of my muscle pain.   And then I also use ice power. It does wonders. 

200.gif

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

If they keep it up and we get a full romance between So Bong and the King, should Bong Hwan in the end go back to his own body with all of his Joseon memories intact, it's likely that he would be fairly heartbroken. Of course, it's possible that they wipe his memory, but when he woke up in the hospital it seems that he had a recollection of what had happened in Joseon times.

Also, if the original So Yong would be left with the King, she would lack Bong Hwan's qualities and characteristics, meaning that she wouldn't be the same person to the King anymore or act the same ways as (s)he does now. Probably pretty sad for the King who would feel that something is missing from his relationship?

Of course, all of this is speculation and we have 12 episodes left to go, so anything could happen. I am sure they are going to make it fun on the way. :)

That's the biggest dilemma of body swapping dramas. Who got in love with who. So yeah I do believe that if it is the dude who falls in love with The King (Most likely of course), then when the Queen does get her body, even after having those memories, she won't be the same, and The king will feel it, since he fell for the Queen possessed by him.

At the same time there is the Chef's body and from the looks of it, the conflict there in Blue House needs to be addressed too. 

So I fully agree with you on this one Noona. The King's relationship won't be same with real Queen. 

But as you said, we've got 12 episodes left and so a lot can happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

how many bowls of rice you took.. That's alot of carb

nope, probably just half a bowl? i ordered on grabfood and the single portion rice, i can't finish it.

it's actually from a bah kut teh restaurant that came from malaysia and franchised here in singapore

https://danielfooddiary.com/2019/12/05/zhengzongbkt/

For a more novel dining experience, you can even have your soup spiked with a shot of Hua Tiao Rice Wine ($0.90), Hennessy VSOP ($3.90) or Martell Cordon Bleu ($10.90).

wow.. i know about hua tiao rice wine but to add cognac into bah kut teh is something fascinating!

alcohol drinking GIF by Four Roses Bourbon

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

I actually also tried yoga and like you it did not help. For my case made it worse. Today I been feeling little better. 

My brother bought me for Christmas this muscle massager. It is amazing.  It helped to relive some of my muscle pain.   And then I also use ice power. It does wonders.

I also have one of these massage guns and I swear, it's the most painful tool ever. :D I never use it.

I prefer to use ice. Ice is the best!

the best thumbs up GIF by Primark

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That's the biggest dilemma of body swapping dramas. Who got in love with who. So yeah I do believe that if it is the dude who falls in love with The King (Most likely of course), then when the Queen does get her body, even after having those memories, she won't be the same, and The king will feel it, since he fell for the Queen possessed by him.

At the same time there is the Chef's body and from the looks of it, the conflict there in Blue House needs to be addressed too.

So I fully agree with you on this one Noona. The King's relationship won't be same with real Queen.

But as you said, we've got 12 episodes left and so a lot can happen.

True, dongsaeng, let's see how they play it out.

Loving the King more and more as the story progresses, but man that cousin of the Queen is one annoying bloke! The concubine annoys me too....

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

True, dongsaeng, let's see how they play it out.

Loving the King more and more as the story progresses, but man that cousin of the Queen is one annoying bloke! The concubine annoys me too....

What I am loving about the King is that he is not letting anyone manipulate him be it his brother or his concubine, especially when it comes to Queen. 

I want to see Mr. Queen also facing things head on (which frankly she has been doing since the start). 

To me, well maybe because I didn't watch the latest episode yet, King's brother seems more annoying than Queen's cousin (does not mean he is not annoying though). 

I mean both of the react the same way when The King or the Queen even breathe. 

fp6gpomnce931.png

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

50 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali @partyon

Do you have more new members??? Who knows they have dragon and dragon balls so those Qs should be rephrased???

grass?  mm mmm

Hi @cenching @kokodus @Lmangla
:waves:

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

my disappointment was not on the dismissal hahaha actually i was gloating at that cos So Mun seriously needs a stern lesson. yes, he is young but that doesn't deem him the rights to always act rashly like a kid and after that, regret and apologize. it's really about team work and watching each other's back for their safety! my disappointment was more of the senseless havoc they did at the press conference.. i mean, how more ridiculous could that be?? especially its public nuisance and probably foul play too, why didn't the police even arrest them after that?

3/4 way to Epi 10 but I'd like to add here - agree with @sadthe1st that So Mun acted hastily due to his emotions and eagerness to save his parents' souls from the evil spirit.   I am not sure whether he's aware that his action affects the old lady Wigen  @Sleepy Owl  What do you call these spirits from Yung - justice moderators / saviours?  :D  So Mun is young , so he learns it hard. 

About the press conference scenes, I have to salute the writer-nim for including it in the drama.  That there was an abuse of power.   That the counters forgot to check their emotions and abide by the rules and regulations of their agreements with the Yung spirits in view of their powers.  Hence the warnings.   ( Assuming we have evil spirits around us and we have counters like these, would the real world be safe? )  It's good to have this kind of check and balance.  Else we will have more of the press-conference types of ruckus which might lead to more complications.  I know they want to teach the bad, some lessons.  So writer-nim showed us that So Mun is punished, he is back to previous normal self.   Mistakes made, lessons learnt.   No one gets away, even the good people.    I believe, one day So Mun  repents and the other 3 senior counters will get him back to be a counter.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

To me, well maybe because I didn't watch the latest episode yet, King's brother seems more annoying than Queen's cousin (does not mean he is not annoying though). 

I mean both of the react the same way when The King or the Queen even breathe.

Honestly, there are so many annoying characters in Mr. Queen. :D

The grandma, the dowager, the concubine, the cousin, the King's brother, the cousin's dad, the chef, etc. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1