Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Dinner might be falafel or spicy mutton shawarma with ripe mango smoothies.

mutton!!!

Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

my tcon just ended not long ago.. and i'm super hungry! but i probably still need to wait another hour or so to head out for lunch.. (3+ is probably teabreak lol)

hi @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama

@pompyavi let's keep our fingers crossed! it's thursday and.. one more day to weekend!!

Ryan Newman Yes GIF by Alexander IRL

@Min2206 im munching cassava chips now.. hungry hungry

• Like 2
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 I think the cheating drama (whatever its name is) had a pretty solid ep 3. Like you , I was thinking of dropping it but the abs really woke me up. :D 

I am planning on watching ep 4 as well. 

Yealah .. that @Ameera Ali go put his abs there, now my heart is a bit shake-shake ...  toying between her ex-hubby and 2nd lead ... sighhhhh  (to be or not to be ...... pray tell me @partyon )

57 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Also , Am in love with Lee Sun Kyun’s (My mister kdrama hangover) voice ..donno what’s the reason, but he have got a unique voice. Anyone felt so ?

Anyone had hangovers after watching My Mister ?

Hello Chingu, you asking us about his voice ... but you posted an abs pic there (hidden) ... how to feel or what are we supposed to feel?   our ears, eyes or this :4267_LiccGif:

32 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Speaking about leaving Start Up thread ...

I was kind off embarrassed...

I invited every soompiers into start up thread boasting about the story line (for first 4 eps) to make the atmosphere in the thread friendly...

Now we know WHO ..... the culprit

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

mutton!!!

hi @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama

@pompyavi let's keep our fingers crossed! it's thursday and.. one more day to weekend!!

Aww man, nick jonas vs mutton ...... ouch!

Hi @pompyavi  @Sleepy Owl  @Lmangla
Anime Hello GIFs | Tenor

444 corrected

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Aww man, nick jonas vs mutton ...... ouch!

im going to bring a big umbrella, brave the rain and head out for noodles and a bowl of soup..

my tum tums cannot wake further, the excel spreadsheet will have to wait..

I Dont Understand Ellen Page GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

im going to bring a big umbrella, brave the rain and head out for noodles and a bowl of soup..

my tum tums cannot wake further, the excel spreadsheet will have to wait..

Lately my side here rainy season too, every afternoon
Weather is cooling , I like

Latest Bowl GIFs | Gfycat

hot bowl of soup .. with ......

If my side is cooling, i wonder how @joccu and @larus be like ... keep warm yea, Chingus up north !

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there @sadthe1st, @Min2206  :Pandabulous:

@sadthe1st totally agree with you, Ae Ri's new look is much better and she looks better in those short hair now. 

@pompyavi I don't even know what tasks they are giving me. Suddenly I get a message from my mentor to share the effort hours and timeline for a new task, and I was like "What is this task?" :notsureifserious:

On the other hand they have given me to make docs on the new project, and I don't even know what are we supposed to do here. :loolz:

@4evrkdrama even I posted a couple of times on the Start Up Thread, but then it became so dangerous place that I would not dare to post anything there. For a while I was visiting to just read posts, and then at one point, the thread had become a battlefield, that I stopped doing that too :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

No proper documentation. I don't know what to do.

Dongsaeng, sounds like every SW product in the world :D 

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Yealah .. that @Ameera Ali go put his abs there, now my heart is a bit shake-shake ...  toying between her ex-hubby and 2nd lead ... sighhhhh  (to be or not to be ...... pray tell me @partyon )

The second lead in the cheating drama is HOT and the abs... Yummy! @Ameera Ali’s ex-hubby is old news, let’s forget him. :D 

@Min2206 only 2 more nights until we get to see our oppa in a new drama! :loveu:

38 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@pompyavi I don't even know what tasks they are giving me. Suddenly I get a message from my mentor to share the effort hours and timeline for a new task, and I was like "What is this task?" 

On the other hand they have given me to make docs on the new project, and I don't even know what are we supposed to do here. 

Dongsaeng, sounds like every IT project in the world :D 

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@partyon 

Right now am in love with Im Siwan (was watching his strangers from hell ,rewatched Misaeng just because I miss him, waiting for his drama Run On.) ... 
I just love how he gets his emotions played with his eyes.

gift for you..

Thank you! :heartxoxo:  We love mini chili oppa’s abs. I even documented them on the ultimate abs thread. :D 

@Min2206 @Ameera Ali and I will be watching the first episode of Run On. We need to assess those abs more closely. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Min2206 lemme hear about how you find Lee Sun Kyun’s voice first 

Just love this thread for its friendly atmosphere !

I have to google who he is first ... sorry @4evrkdrama  I am not like many chingus here, who knows almost every oppa and abs here.  I am still learning .... mian he.

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

The second lead in the cheating drama is HOT and the abs... Yummy! @Ameera Ali’s ex-hubby is old news, let’s forget him. :D 

@Min2206 only 2 more nights until we get to see our oppa in a new drama! 

@Min2206 @Ameera Ali and I will be watching the first episode of Run On. We need to assess those abs more closely. :D 

You talking about Mr Queen?   You talking about your oppa, my Zoppa? @partyon
Noted on @Ameera Ali's ex Hubby but he is kinda cute in that drama, how he shakes and grimaces each time the wife smiles, talks, cooks or holds a sharp tool ....... 

@sadthe1st please share your cassava chips.  Me hungry too

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

48 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

please share your cassava chips.  Me hungry too

i finished the remaining before i left house just now.. hahaha i opened it ytd.. snacked as i watched 2 episodes Kairos

Spoiler

this brand is nice.. i ate the original one

519x0-W8QYL.jpg

which chingus love BTS here?

i hope to see their maplestory in-game items soon! haha i'm not a BTS fan but i play MSM!

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 8