Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I hope the discussions there are not like the ones of Start Up. I didn't visit that thread again

 

I don't know.... I just visited it for a few minutes. :D  The Start Up thread I got out of REAL fast. :D

 

With k-dramas it's VERY rare for the FL and ML not to end up together - I have doubts dongsaeng. I think you might be too optimistic :D

 

438

  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 151.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kokodus

    9550

  • Sleepy Owl

    7646

  • partyon

    7128

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't know.... I just visited it for a few minutes. :D  The Start Up thread I got out of REAL fast. :D

 

With k-dramas it's VERY rare for the FL and ML not to end up together - I have doubts dongsaeng. I think you might be too optimistic :D

 

In Start Up thread members went from not reacting to the posts they didn't like to reacting unamused on those comments :loolz:

 

It is rare, but not once they hinted to them ending up together. I think if the FL does leave her husband (if he is the ultimate baddie), then also I don't think we'll see them together, then I think the FL will not end up with anyone. Let's see what happens in the remaining 5 episodes :rubchin:

 

@larus those dogs are really adorable :heart3:

 

+2

  • Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It is rare, but not once they hinted to them ending up together. I think if the FL does leave her husband (if he is the ultimate baddie), then also I don't think we'll see them together, then I think the FL will not end up with anyone. Let's see what happens in the remaining 5 episodes

 

Aren't there only 3 more episodes...?

 

Man, I think I'm gonna have to drop Awaken. I've been watching the first 10 minutes of ep 3 now for over an hour..... The plot just can't seem to keep my interest.... :bawling:

 

438

  • Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

 

Aren't there only 3 more episodes...?

 

Man, I think I'm gonna have to drop Awaken. I've been watching the first 10 minutes of ep 3 now for over an hour..... The plot just can't seem to keep my interest.... :bawling:

 

4 Episodes are left Noona, including today's one. I thought 5 were left, don't know why :rubchin:

 

As for Awaken, its better to drop it if you don't feel like watching it. I found the 3rd episode better, will watch 4th episode tonight :wow1:

 

440

  • Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

As for Awaken, its better to drop it if you don't feel like watching it. I found the 3rd episode better, will watch 4th episode tonight

 

Read some spoilers about ep 3 and yeah, this is not a drama I will like. Drugs addicts, traumas being treated by hypnosis but the people ending up dead instead when they face their trauma, etc.

minions mic drop GIF

 

438

  • Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, partyon said:

 

Read some spoilers about ep 3 and yeah, this is not a drama I will like. Drugs addicts, traumas being treated by hypnosis but the people ending up dead instead when they face their trauma, etc.

 

I don't know if they are episode 4's spoilers, since in episode they only speculated this could be the reason. Still, maybe you stop watching it, I will tell you about it when it ends :approves:

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

 

I don't know if they are episode 4's spoilers, since in episode they only speculated this could be the reason. Still, maybe you stop watching it, I will tell you about it when it ends

 

d36dndx-ee840638-3f42-4666-80a5-3dec8949

 

438

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@partyon Noona, my Wed-Thurs is going to get busy again. I will be watching 3 dramas airing those days. "Spies Who Loved Me", "If I Cheat, I Die" and "Run On" which starts next week. 

 

Mon-Tues will also have 3 dramas, if I do end up watching "Mr. Queen" they will be 4 when "Secret Royal Inspector" starts 

 

Weekend will be 4 dramas I guess, when "Hush" starts :rubchin:

 

440

  • Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..