Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I hope the discussions there are not like the ones of Start Up. I didn't visit that thread again

I don't know.... I just visited it for a few minutes. :D  The Start Up thread I got out of REAL fast. :D

With k-dramas it's VERY rare for the FL and ML not to end up together - I have doubts dongsaeng. I think you might be too optimistic :D

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't know.... I just visited it for a few minutes. :D  The Start Up thread I got out of REAL fast. :D

With k-dramas it's VERY rare for the FL and ML not to end up together - I have doubts dongsaeng. I think you might be too optimistic :D

In Start Up thread members went from not reacting to the posts they didn't like to reacting unamused on those comments :loolz:

It is rare, but not once they hinted to them ending up together. I think if the FL does leave her husband (if he is the ultimate baddie), then also I don't think we'll see them together, then I think the FL will not end up with anyone. Let's see what happens in the remaining 5 episodes :rubchin:

@larus those dogs are really adorable :heart3:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It is rare, but not once they hinted to them ending up together. I think if the FL does leave her husband (if he is the ultimate baddie), then also I don't think we'll see them together, then I think the FL will not end up with anyone. Let's see what happens in the remaining 5 episodes

Aren't there only 3 more episodes...?

Man, I think I'm gonna have to drop Awaken. I've been watching the first 10 minutes of ep 3 now for over an hour..... The plot just can't seem to keep my interest.... :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Aren't there only 3 more episodes...?

Man, I think I'm gonna have to drop Awaken. I've been watching the first 10 minutes of ep 3 now for over an hour..... The plot just can't seem to keep my interest.... :bawling:

4 Episodes are left Noona, including today's one. I thought 5 were left, don't know why :rubchin:

As for Awaken, its better to drop it if you don't feel like watching it. I found the 3rd episode better, will watch 4th episode tonight :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

As for Awaken, its better to drop it if you don't feel like watching it. I found the 3rd episode better, will watch 4th episode tonight

Read some spoilers about ep 3 and yeah, this is not a drama I will like. Drugs addicts, traumas being treated by hypnosis but the people ending up dead instead when they face their trauma, etc.

minions mic drop GIF

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Read some spoilers about ep 3 and yeah, this is not a drama I will like. Drugs addicts, traumas being treated by hypnosis but the people ending up dead instead when they face their trauma, etc.

I don't know if they are episode 4's spoilers, since in episode they only speculated this could be the reason. Still, maybe you stop watching it, I will tell you about it when it ends :approves:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't know if they are episode 4's spoilers, since in episode they only speculated this could be the reason. Still, maybe you stop watching it, I will tell you about it when it ends

d36dndx-ee840638-3f42-4666-80a5-3dec8949

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon Noona, my Wed-Thurs is going to get busy again. I will be watching 3 dramas airing those days. "Spies Who Loved Me", "If I Cheat, I Die" and "Run On" which starts next week. 

Mon-Tues will also have 3 dramas, if I do end up watching "Mr. Queen" they will be 4 when "Secret Royal Inspector" starts 

Weekend will be 4 dramas I guess, when "Hush" starts :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4