Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 151.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kokodus

    9546

  • Sleepy Owl

    7645

  • partyon

    7128

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I still don't know how she got away by punching two guys at work. I mean I can understand that he team leader let it slide, but the guy in the cyber security guy got him in front of everyone and she just got away with it. Idols have solid backing I guess 

I am telling you why. The writer/ PD doesn`t have a problem showing this kind of violence. It is not the first time that those kind of scenes are inclueded in the drama. It is an abuse but they think it is funny/ cartoonish. If you noticed it is usually the female characters that show this kind of behavior towards the male subordinates. If they want to show us a strong female lead, a hot tempered character, there are other ways to do it. That`s not the right way.

  I ignore now these scenes.

 

+2

  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, larus said:

It is not only her who have "superpowers". I believe every survivor children from that project have a special power. I already suspected that they conducted experiments with those poor children and I don`t have any sympathy for the bad people who are punished now. :D

 

We never know. I suspect that she has a special power as well. The fact that she is the daughter of the doctor who worked at that village and hearing that the hero definitely wanted her in his team, that she can run pretty fast and she is strong, I will not be surprised to find out that she is connected with the project. But it could be that she doesn`t have a conncetion with the other children. We`ll see.

 

If there are super powers involved, even I won't be surprised with the female detective having it. We all know that the ML is interested in her too and has added her in the team for some reason. Plus since her parents are related to the case, and I think somewhere in drama it was mentioned that there were about 7-8 survivors, not just the 3 here. So maybe, she could be one of them and her parents adopted her after the disaster. 

 

What is interesting here is that the seemingly ultimate baddie got attacked so easily in the 4th episode, and could be already dead, making me wonder, that they made things kind of predictable just to show what we thought to be a big picture, could just be piece of the puzzle :rubchin:

 

464

  • Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@larus You stay warm too

We had snow yesterday but today it was raining. If tomorrow we`ll have temperatures below zero we`ll have a huge ice rink on the streets. Not nice.

 

466

  • Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, larus said:

I am telling you why. The writer/ PD doesn`t have a problem showing this kind of violence. It is not the first time that those kind of scenes are inclueded in the drama. It is an abuse but they think it is funny/ cartoonish. If you noticed it is usually the female characters that show this kind of behavior towards the male subordinates. If they want to show us a strong female lead, a hot tempered character, there are other ways to do it. That`s not the right way.

  I ignore now these scenes.

 

+2

 

Yeah I have seen it constantly, but I don't think I saw punching happen. The most I remember happen was catching collars or kicking the shin. Anyway, as you said the sole purpose sometimes is just humor or to show her hot tempered, so yeah I kind of ignore them too. still I wish they don't show much of them like this. 

 

470

  • Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What is interesting here is that the seemingly ultimate baddie got attacked so easily in the 4th episode, and could be already dead, making me wonder, that they made things kind of predictable just to show what we thought to be a big picture, could just be piece of the puzzle

 

That means that he is not the ultimate baddie. There were the rich men in that room and I think they are all related with the case. That man who worked directly with the children is just a small part of the iceberg.

 

BTW, I did not know or I forgot that Kim Tae Woo will apprear in this drama (he had a few projects lately i i lost track:D) It was a nice surprise to see him in ep 4. Now I wish his brother will appear in a nice drama soon as well.

 

470

  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, larus said:

 

That means that he is not the ultimate baddie. There were the rich men in that room and I think they are all related with the case. That man who worked directly with the children is just a small part of the iceberg.

 

BTW, I did not know or I forgot that Kim Tae Woo will apprear in this drama (he had a few projects lately i i lost track:D) It was a nice surprise to see him in ep 4. Now I wish his brother will appear in a nice drama soon as well.

 

That's why I said, he could just be a single piece of the puzzle. 

 

I knew Kim Tae Woo is in this, and was waiting for him to appear, which he did briefly in the 4th episode. He could actually be among the big heads (or be the ultimate baddie too) here. I like this guy, and also his brother. Both of them act very well in any kind of role. :approves:

 

 

472

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..