Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hi, @Ameera Ali!

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

what are your thoughts on the latest episodes of "Awaken"? I feel like the plot has got much better here

I already commented on the thread. I also think it got more interesting. I watched yesterday both episodes and I am curious about the survivors of that horific incedent.

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus

Hi! I finally came at this thread a little today. I think next week I will be busier.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, larus said:

Hi, @Ameera Ali!

I already commented on the thread. I also think it got more interesting. I watched yesterday both episodes and I am curious about the survivors of that horific incedent.

Well yeah, I didn't read your comment yet on it, will do it. But the first few which I read were talking about the ML having super power here. Well, I wouldn't mind it, but still I think it would be much better if they don't include the super power element here. 

I am actually interested now with one of them actually having DID, which seems to be quite interesting here. But I got to say, I really feel like there is something the ML's lollipops :rubchin:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl  yeah love episodes 4 , kpop actor clearly have problems with noses , we glad she don’t have supernatural power or oppa will be the agent without nose at the end of drama  :mrgreen:

I still don't know how she got away by punching two guys at work. I mean I can understand that he team leader let it slide, but the guy in the cyber security guy got him in front of everyone and she just got away with it. Idols have solid backing I guess :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Lmangla @pompyavi @sadthe1st @partyon @mirmz @4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali

@Min2206  the football player in the AIA shirt is Son Heung Min. He plays for the Tottenham hotspur.  and right now the temp in here is below zero.

Thank you @joccu for the name info. 

Oh my - below zero ...  cold

Top 30 Warm Anime GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Please keep warm yea

16 Warm GIFs To Help You Brave The Cold This Winter | Autumn cozy, Book gif,  Autumn cosy

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But the first few which I read were talking about the ML having super power here.

It is not only her who have "superpowers". I believe every survivor children from that project have a special power. I already suspected that they conducted experiments with those poor children and I don`t have any sympathy for the bad people who are punished now. :D

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

we glad she don’t have supernatural power or oppa will be the agent without nose at the end of drama

We never know. I suspect that she has a special power as well. The fact that she is the daughter of the doctor who worked at that village and hearing that the hero definitely wanted her in his team, that she can run pretty fast and she is strong, I will not be surprised to find out that she is connected with the project. But it could be that she doesn`t have a conncetion with the other children. We`ll see.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6