Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@joccu  Who is this guy wearing the AIA shirt?  with ref to your post above?

@larus  the puppies are so cute .. jimmy fallon late night show clip - thank you. 

Hi @Ameera Ali  Good to see your gifs back here.. please come often.  Your humour makes my day!  

@partyon @Sleepy Owl  should I continue the drama .. I thought the drama titled is IF YOU CHEAT, YOU DIE ... or is it, IF I CHEAT, I DIE?     Anyway, should I continue Ep 3, was thinking of dropping it but then they showed his abs here.

Hi @sadthe1st   Should I use your cute shark and whack that immortal @mirmz?   -- once in a while? :D  

And hello there @MayanEcho @forme26 fi

Coffee GIFs | Tenor

@Min2206 hello chingu.coffee is a hug in a mug.have a nice day :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Should I use your cute shark and whack that immortal @mirmz?   -- she said once in a while?!  :D  

pl noooooo minnnnnnn

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i can imagine u singing and dancing to this for @mirmz lol

haha i dont dance

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i can imagine u singing and dancing to this for @mirmz lol

to be honest, I don't really like this song, I don't know why .. maybe we sang it tooooo many times  :joy:

you stay cool ya.. on your lunch meeting, Chingu ( I feel you )
Hope they provide you good lunch

@forme26 fi  are you - or + ?   Sorry to ask, have to count from @sadthe1st and @mirmz, so 

440?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

nope, its tcon, most of us are still wfh.. hahaha i guess i'll go find lunch after the call.

^ @pompyavi will kill me for using this again hahahaha

eww.. that phone, LOL
aishh.. telecon, I am so sorry.  Get a good lunch after the meeting then

Car Repair GIFs | Tenor
me sending car for service... otw

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Hey there Chingus

Penguin Hello GIF

@Min2206 I still don't know where the drama is going by having watched only 2 episodes. Still I am interested in it, so will give more episodes of it a try. Talking about the title, it's English title is "Cheat on me, if You Can" while its literal translation of Korean Title is "If I Cheat, I Die". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@mirmz will call you lil sis from now on ...:smooches3:

@partyon 

Right now am in love with Im Siwan (was watching his strangers from hell ,rewatched Misaeng just because I miss him, waiting for his drama Run On.) ... 
I just love how he gets his emotions played with his eyes.

gift for you...

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy7qt8-ZB6sHnGg8oPdbN

Also , Am in love with Lee Sun Kyun’s (My mister kdrama hangover) voice ..donno what’s the reason, but he have got a unique voice. Anyone felt so ?

Anyone had hangovers after watching My Mister ?

Was looking forward to The one who controls every emotions even minute things  with his facial muscles and voice modulation - Our Park Bo Gum’s Seobok .... Sadly  the release got delayed ...

Just getting overly excited for Gong Yoo - Bo Gum pair to hit the screen ! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

will kill me for using this again hahahaha

This one reminds me of my current situation. I thought of relaxing after the release is done. They gave me more work. Similarly, whenever there's a call and when it is almost over, they will say something to drop the bomb.

:bawling:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

This one reminds me of my current situation. I thought of relaxing after the release is done. They gave me more work. Similarly, whenever there's a call and when it is almost over, they will say something to drop the bomb.

:bawling:

Hey there Chingu  :Pandabulous:

Chingu, I am always scared of Thursdays and Fridays. Because for the past few weeks they would set up a meeting where I would be given tasks with so much close timeline making me work on the weekends. :evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Speaking about leaving Start Up thread ...

I was kind off embarrassed...

1UBb.gif

I invited every soompiers that i knw into start up thread boasting about the story line (for first 4 eps) to make the atmosphere in the thread friendly...

But To my embarrassment the story got way too focused on teasing our heart with 2nd lead syndrome...And I scoot off from the thread without a word !

tenor.gif

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, I am always scared of Thursdays and Fridays. Because for the past few weeks they would set up a meeting where I would be given tasks with so much close timeline making me work on the weekends.

The same thing I am facing. They want me to take up a new product starting next year, but there's no proper documentation on that product. One more thing they want me to explore is Azure pipelines. This part is okay as many people did and I can ask for help in next year but the new product exploration is scary. No proper documentation. I don't know what to do.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7