Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I liked ABD. I still like him as a player over Virat Kohli. But my fascination for him died when he retired from cricket so early despite having the capability to lead his team.

Yeah, but then again, we never know what actually goes on in the Board of Cricket of that country and only get to see the decisions of players. But yeah, he retired quite early :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Congrats sis @mirmz 

thank u 

but u can just call me lil sis. im basically the resident lil sis here lmao. just ask @partyon lol.

plus i bet im younger than u anyways XD

yeah im still in school, no not college i mean actual school.

but yeah u can call me lil sis :D

btw ima follow u! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

featuring @larus favorite kim so yeon and her hubs! i din know winterjackets can roll up like a dumpling (gyoza) thats so cool!!

I did not know either. I said to myself that I learn something today. :D

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

1) Oppa(s) vary “seasonally”...

I fall in love with actor in kdrama which i would be watching at the moment...

I feel bad if i leave any ...(you know right kdrama fangirling delulu syndromes)

Who is your favorite oppa right now? :love:

2)Yes , I am

And you ?

Nope, I am European like a few others on this thread.

3) Well I donno ...but just I love when actors wear perfect fit shirts (thats the perfect time I swoon over them)...

How about you ?

I LOVE ABS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biubiu:@Ameera Ali babe, where are you? Any new abs to report today? :joy:

@larus How are your sister's dogs doing?

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, how is the Spy Who Loved Me going?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there @partyon Noona, "Spies Who Loved Me" was going good, let's see how they will end it. What actually is happening is that the wife feels regret doing it all to her ex-husband since she comes to know more and more about the things she misunderstood or was kept in dark about. 

But, at the same time, there is by no means any hint of her having feelings for him. She regrets doing it to him, but by the looks of it, she still loves her husband, and even the ML has accepted it. So he kind of continues to keep a distance, and plans to leave when things get settled. I can say that love triangle has been much lesser than I thought it to be. The humor is well balanced and not forced. 

But we still have got 4-5 episodes left, and a lot can happen in it. I still do feel that it will end well.

Hey there @larus :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @partyon Noona, "Spies Who Loved Me" was going good, let's see how they will end it. What actually is happening is that the wife feels regret doing it all to her ex-husband since she comes to know more and more about the things she misunderstood or was kept in dark about. 

But, at the same time, there is by no means any hint of her having feelings for him. She regrets doing it to him, but by the looks of it, she still loves her husband, and even the ML has accepted it. So he kind of continues to keep a distance, and plans to leave when things get settled. I can say that love triangle has been much lesser than I thought it to be. The humor is well balanced and not forced.

Hmm.... I was taking a look at the thread and it seems a lot of people are rooting for the exes to get back together....? Also I saw them hug. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hmm.... I was taking a look at the thread and it seems a lot of people are rooting for the exes to get together....? Also I saw them hug. :w00t::crazy:

I am sure there must be many who want it, but looking at the story it does not look like it. The husband does not look to be as evil as we thought he would at the start, still he could end up being the ultimate baddie, but I don't think that's the case here and he already plans to start up afresh for his wife, and the FL still loves him and wants to protect him. 

That hug scene actually happened when the FL came to know the ML had actually staged the whole cheating scenario so she could leave him. Knowing that she starts crying and hugs him, while the husband arrives, but as I said, for me it is too late for the show runners to suddenly change the course of story, while they gave up the chance a few episodes ago. 

I hope the discussions there are not like the ones of Start Up. I didn't visit that thread again :loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1