Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon is burning hot :joy:

LMAO :D You were watching Awaken but as soon as I mentioned abs, you're watching If You Cheat, You Die. :D

aubrey plaza lol GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

On another note, I rarely have SLS but it has hit me baaaaaaddd..... :D That NIS agent is hot!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl  how ridiculously funny the kpop actor in love with the ML :joy:  

The Kpop actress knows she has enough backing, she is going around literally punching anyone she wants, even the ML :loolz:

Plus the ML and the FBI agent talk in such a way that, you may not really need a dirty mind to misunderstand it :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

is burning hot

wow i like what i saw in the morning to start the work day!! hahaha @Ameera Ali that's a good breakfast boost!

alexander skarsgard shower GIF

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

how ridiculously funny the kpop actor in love with the ML

although i dropped it halfway after ep2.. i hope the ML ends up with Jamie Leighton or something and not this kpop idol... or by rule of kdrama, FL will get the guy??

smash lady gaga GIF by Interscope Records

grats @mirmz being immortal! are u going to ignore @Min2206 and stop counting forever?? lol joking! and taking the chance to wake her up here.

i have a morning tcon with boss later.. will probably check back after that or after lunch!

see u chingus!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 4

i thought i saw @Ameera Ali  and @twinkle_little_star on this thread earlier?? but they din post anything hahaha

@sadthe1st @Ameera Ali hello chingus.i guess @twinkle_little_star check/find the answer one by one on this thread carefully for the event soompi winterland:lol:

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, joccu said:

@pompyavi  @Sleepy Owl  yeah sad how easy people forget stuff in sports.  it like something happens and we talk it about few days and then we forget about it. 

@joccu  Who is this guy wearing the AIA shirt?  with ref to your post above?

@larus  the puppies are so cute .. jimmy fallon late night show clip - thank you. 

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, my Wed-Thurs is going to get busy again. I will be watching 3 dramas airing those days. "Spies Who Loved Me", "If I Cheat, I Die" and "Run On" which starts next week. 

Hi @Ameera Ali  Good to see your gifs back here.. please come often.  Your humour makes my day!  

@partyon @Sleepy Owl  should I continue the drama .. I thought the drama titled is IF YOU CHEAT, YOU DIE ... or is it, IF I CHEAT, I DIE?     Anyway, should I continue Ep 3, was thinking of dropping it but then they showed his abs here.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

grats @mirmz being immortal! are u going to ignore @Min2206 and stop counting forever?? lol joking! and taking the chance to wake her up here.

47 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

my meeting got delayed until lunch time.. of all the timings, he chose lunch time!!

Hi @sadthe1st   Should I use your cute shark and whack that immortal @mirmz?   -- she said once in a while?!  :D  

And hello there @MayanEcho @forme26 fi

Coffee GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7