Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I just found out that I was born in the rat year too. Fire rat year. Haha. So does that mean this is going to be my year? LOL. 

• LOL 1

@mouse007 i know 50-60 is pure bliss...i keep watching time to time...do u know CC lost 10kg and has gone completely bald for his upcoming film?? In iqiyi screem night he was sitting with Nini and wearing a lot of clothes to hide himself... however hongkong mami award gave it all...how skinny he has become.. :D

@LSGLMH_88 really?! He already isn’t big in L&D so I can only imagine how he looks now after losing all that weight. So did he lose it for the role? What kind of role is it that he needed to lose weight? 

Spoiler

Have you found any videos of cut scenes? I would have liked to see more of their life together beyond the ending. 

51 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

so what I don’t understand from that YT video you shared, she says that being god of war was not a position but more like a status so there can be more than one. So why didn’t god of thunder become god of war then?

Actually from what I understand after watching countless of XianXia dramas, God of War is an appointed/acquired position that serves certain terms. Not a status. If a certain God reaches certain cultivation AND/OR did something great in wars, he can become God of War. But there is only one God of War for a period of time until he died or fell out of favors or did some mistakes or step down. It can be more than one but not at the same period of time. Similar to The Heavenly King. The reason why God of Thunder didn't become one after JC reappeared. So when JC wanted to step down from his position he has to gives his seal to God of Thunder.  MoYan and JC are from the same universe but live in different period time. In a sense it's the same with mortal General of Army (5 stars).

But some other god positions divided into other "branches". Like what LX mentioned to JC. There is God of Bed :joy: Which is divided into female bed and male bed. King of The Sea, which are divided into North West East South, they are equal in power.

While in Greek Mythology, the title of certain god is one and one only. Like God of War is only Ares, Hera is Queen of Olympus and Zeus is King of Gods.  No one will replace them. So this is a status....

Maybe the reviewer and me have different understanding of what is status and what is position.

+2

add.

@mouse007

CC's upcoming movie is Dune, Hollywood production.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dune_(2020_film)