Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Doing a rewatch for Secret Love?

Yeah, but let's do one re-watch at a time. :joy:

@kokodus Did you watch The King: Eternal Monarch?

Wasn't he even more handsome in that one? :kiss_wink:

w644

Alright peeps, I'm off to bed now! Nighty night!

:byebye2:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

25 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I find myself humming/singing it all the time. It's a pop of happy in a rather crazy, ill-informed, self-important world. :)

Plus, they won all 4 categories that they were nominated in at the VMA's! Loved their performance of Dynamite!

+2

OMG we just witnessed a historic moment!! They got #1 on Billboard 100 :bawling::bawling: 

They have come such a long way.....this is so amazing!!!

I was so happy when they won all 4 awards too. The performance was incredible too!!

soo many thing are happening right now...I´m so emotional :bawling::bawling:

The boys were crying...and Jimin even make a mistake writing his name :bawling::bawling:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Good morning everybody! :kiss_wink:

fdd8535684cd8c1892e11591cfd7f58a.png

For you @Sleepy Owl

5d6caeb7d73a51b9748aeaab5a551ae0.jpg

@nrllee What did your child think about Blackpink's new single?

How is it possible that you haven't watched Goong? :scream:

@Sarang21 How nice to see the BTS boys get recognition. You must be so happy! :kiss_wink:

@MinLyn I didn't care for TKEM, but I will admit that LMH looked very handsome in it! :love:

@H0ney Yeah, Jang Hyuk doesn't seem to be your type of oppa, so not surprised by your answer. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

What did your child think about Blackpink's new single?

She wasn’t particularly enthused.  I assume you’re talking about Ice Cream?  Her evaluation - it’s very bland?  I listened to it and I kinda agree.  The music doesn’t vary enough?  :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nrllee said:

She wasn’t particularly enthused.  I assume you’re talking about Ice Cream?  Her evaluation - it’s very bland?  I listened to it and I kinda agree.  The music doesn’t vary enough?  :lol:

Yup, agree with both of you. Blackpink's single Ice Cream was really meh.... I don't understand why BP's songs never have a chorus....?

Anyway, I had to admit that I prefer Hyuna's Ice Cream compared to BP's. Even though it's not a good song either...  haha :D

Posting it here since many of you don't know 2nd generation kpop... :kiss_wink:

@nrllee Which dramas are you watching currently?

@Sleepy Owl On my second cup already... Wow, you're gutsy posting officially that LMH's acting was meh in TKEM....:joy: Let's see if anyone comes after you with a pitch fork.... haha  :joy:

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl On my second cup already... Wow, you're gutsy posting officially that LMH's acting was meh in TKEM....:joy: Let's see if anyone comes after you with a pitch fork.... haha

idmi9pvnqx711.png

I feel like i'll be chased by LMH fans like this 

114170.gif

But his ACTING WAS REALLY MEH :evilelmo:

+2

• LOL 2

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which dramas are you watching currently?

Just Stranger2.  Hospital Playlist on and off when I think of something and then try to find the scenes to shore up my argument.  Then I post in my FlowerGarden shipping thread.  :lol:  I am thinking of starting Do You Like Brahms and also BoGum’s latest offering Record of Youth.  Somehow I get the feeling I will like Record of Youth.  He seems to have matured a lot for some reason in the trailers.  I used to feel like he doubted himself on screen and it comes across to me (probably just to me) and I feel like he’s trying too hard as a result.  In the clips for Record of Youth I am feeling a new sense of conviction on his part.  It’s almost as if he’s finally rid himself of his insecurities, relaxed and giving me depth.  Maybe it’s got to do with the fact that he’s going to be on hiatus (he enlisted yesterday I think?) so he had nothing to lose by giving it his all.  That’s just first impressions anyway.  Also I like SoDam.  She’s always had depth.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@partyon Noona, I might be looking like this right now 

come-at-me-bro-owl-594e95593df78cae819ca

But deep down I look like this right now

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

@nrllee, do tell me about both "Do You like Brahms" and "Record of Youth". Maybe if their plot excites I'll give it a try too. As for Stranger 2, I am also watching it currently. 

As for Park Bo Gum, I have not watched much of his dramas. Last one was "Hello Monster". But after that his roles seem to have been similar maybe except for "Love in Moonlight" because it was Sageuk I guess. Maybe I am wrong since I have not watched any of his latest drama. But going into military might help him, he'll get some time to think about the kind of role he really wants to do next. Plus it'll give him some break too. Got some really unwanted media attention for a bit long time last year when his name was brought up the media person in Song-Song couple's divorce, which I think could have also continued till now. So it would help him have some freedom from them and other stuff for 2 years. 

But I really hope he tries some different roles before he starts getting typecasted for same roles later on in his career. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Sleepy Owl I have to confess that I watched part of Hello Monster purely for Do KyungSoo.  He caught my attention in 100 Days My Prince.  And I wanted to see how he played a psychopath.  I found him fascinating because he just fit at all into the stereotypical male lead.  He was diminutive?  But there was something magnetic about him.  I think it was a certain fearlessness?  He definitely had the natural ability to act.  But it was his willingness to fully commit to a scene that caught my eye.  I still don’t know what roles he will be given in future because he’s not someone you think of straight away when you want a male lead.  But that could work in his favour as well because it means he won’t be typecast.  So far the roles he’s played has been varied.

I will let you know how I find those 2 dramas.  Both seem like a coming of age/chase your dreams type drama.  Record of Youth feels grittier.  Giving me a bit of Itaewon Class vibes?  But I agree about BoGum.  His entanglement in Song-Song wasn’t pretty to watch. Personally I think he was collateral but with all the mud slinging happening at the height of it, I guess inevitably some of it stuck.  It was just unfortunate. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl I have to confess that I watched part of Hello Monster purely for Do KyungSoo.  He caught my attention in 100 Days My Prince.  And I wanted to see how he played a psychopath.  I found him fascinating because he just fit at all into the stereotypical male lead.  He was diminutive?  But there was something magnetic about him.  I think it was a certain fearlessness?  He definitely had the natural ability to act.  But it was his willingness to fully commit to a scene that caught my eye.  I still don’t know what roles he will be given in future because he’s not someone you think of straight away when you want a male lead.  But that could work in his favour as well because it means he won’t be typecast.  So far the roles he’s played has been varied.

I will let you know how I find those 2 dramas.  Both seem like a coming of age/chase your dreams type drama.  Record of Youth feels grittier.  Giving me a bit of Itaewon Class vibes?  But I agree about BoGum.  His entanglement in Song-Song wasn’t pretty to watch. Personally I think he was collateral but with all the mud slinging happening at the height of it, I guess inevitably some of it stuck.  It was just unfortunate. 

I just got confused in your first paragraph. Are you talking about Do Kyung Soo or Park Bo Gum. Do Kyung Soo has been doing some nice roles lately. Was good in "100 Days My Prince", did a nice side role in both "Along With Gods" movies. And I watched his latest work "Swing Kids" and was really impressed by his acting and tap dancing. I don't remember how long he took, but I did see the behind the scenes where they were discussing about how long he and others took in learning tap dancing. 

As for Bo Gum's entanglement in Song-Song divorce, even I felt at first that he could have been involved. I mean Song Hye Kyo was rather infamous for dating her co-stars after every drama. Even the casting of Encounter was done like that catch public attention. There were many fans who were against it, many supporting it, in short it caused publicity and made many people to just watch what happens between the lead. Why? Because the leads were wife and a close friend (literally like a younger brother) of Song Joong Ki. So I wrote about this here before too, they just don't do casting based on how actor and character match. They look about how much publicity the pairing of two co-stars will bring. I didn't watch Encounter though (plot did not excite me), but the divorce did happen some months after it finishing. Even though he was not involved in it (hopefully), but after main couple, I think he was the one who got a lot of attention. But yeah it was unfortunate for him. 

@Jillia :waves:.

On which episode are you in Empress Ki? I am yet to catch 4 and 5 right now. Will hopefully do it tonight. Last night I caught up "Missing: The Other Side". Looks to be promising to me, let's see how it will continue. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Jillia @Sleepy Owl It's Empress Ki day for me as well. :wow1:  I have episodes 6, 7 and 8 to watch next.

@nrllee I also have only watched Park Bo Gum in I Remember You (Hello Monster) and I liked him in that drama. I haven't watched his other dramas.

He was also embroiled in a scandal regarding the church he is a member of, no?

I am glad that he enlisted because I think that he will have a more mature look when he comes out (abs anyone? :D ). Also, he will have a lot of dramas to choose from.

• Like 1
  • Love 1