Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Dhakra  the sweetest near to the chinese restaurant? Ahem..

Btw oh yeah Heath Ledger Joker is the best. Heath was the best in everything :heart: tsk.. handsome man die too soon :tears:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@stroppyse are you gonna watch ? Actually looks cute ...not sure what genre they are aiming for given the title :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I kinda like this dongsaeng oppa... But but.. seeing his preparation... draw eyebrow etc... make me lose my appetite :joy: Its like can you imagine? I just take 5 mins to get ready, and he might be 1 hour? :tounge_wink:

Well, he put on make up time because to be seen by millions of people, whereas you go to office only :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

good evening everyone.. Haru’s girlfriend is going to eat ice cream WKWKWKWKWK :relieved:

75380493_1317601975086290_59616586597746

to keep my sanity and to be happy and free from baby blues hahaha :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem ~ I cant' help wondering if the writer of "crash landing on you" watched the old hindi movie called veer zaara and got inspired! :lol:...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

782:love: To be honest..my energy level is Low & I want to sleep like perro

495-F7-CF4-9937-48-D5-A6-B0-B0-B323-DFD4

• Love 4

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ I cant' help wondering if the writer of "crash landing on you" watched the old hindi movie called veer zaara and got inspired! :lol:...

Chingu.. You watch all dramas around this world? Kdrama thai drama hindi turki drama etc.. you are a drama professor :hushed: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Chingu.. You watch all dramas around this world? Kdrama thai drama hindi turki drama etc.. you are a drama professor :hushed: 

hahaha... yea, as long as it is good story and it is a style that I can easily relate to. some countries are hard to watch because I am not understanding the vibe.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahaha... yea, as long as it is good story and it is a style that I can easily relate to. some countries are hard to watch because I am not understanding the vibe.

But you don’t watch cdrama historical? :relieved: ottoke yeo? A dramatic pisces do not watch love and destiny? How can it be? O.M.G :kiss: 

btw do you like BBC history drama? Like young victorian or the white queen or the tudor? Well this based on reality I see you are a psices who prefer to dream

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

for some reason, I don't find cdrama historical that entertaining @Sejabin; maybe it is the dubbing? I feel like the drama is too flat? so I kind of gave up on them. as for bbc drama, it depends. there are some I liked and some I was bored by.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, triplem said:

@stroppyse are you gonna watch ? Actually looks cute ...not sure what genre they are aiming for given the title :lol:

Probably, though I'm not excited about it for some reason. Because HB is playing a stoic North Korean military officer again, it feels to me as if this character could be a continuation of his character from Confidential Assignment (a stoic NK police officer with a military background). However, I loved that character so much that putting him into this bit of froth feels weird.

Unfortunately, I think I'm one of the minority who is not totally ga-ga over this OTP pairing, probably because the Son Ye Jin is a bit hit and miss for me, though I enjoyed their last movie together despite the ending. But, it's HB and SYJ is not an idol actress that ruins productions for me, so I'm willing to give it a chance. Did I mention that it has HB? :D

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

0-EFB8-B30-18-C4-4-F25-B633-4-E8-BB28875
:grimace:oh shoo in a tie..

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

if must to choose.. Kim Nam gil dong ah :relieved:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@stroppyse I know what you mean about SYJ . Sometimes I think i can watch her ( like in that movie with So Ji Sub)  but at times I feel she has limited expressions :sweatingbullets:

@Ameera Ali do you find it a little creepy ? Like a horror house Disney version? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

He’s back!!!  Ooo I like the sound of this...on OCN... please pair him with an actress I like. :wub:

• Love 3

56 minutes ago, nrllee said:

He’s back!!!  Ooo I like the sound of this...on OCN... please pair him with an actress I like. :wub:

Hahaha he is supposed to play two characters

And omg he looks so awesome! So cold!

IMG-20191120-083434.jpg

+2

• Love 4