Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon, @joccu that was definitely on my "To watch List", but now that you two of have recommended it, I'll try to start and finish it off before September ends. Whenever I follow Psychological thrillers, I always feel like I shouldn't have started and waited for it to finish, because it was always hard to wait for weekly for 2 episodes. But since one has been already aired, I'll finish it off (most probably binge-watch it) :issohappy:.

By the what about Children of Lesser God? I remember when it was airing, there was no eng sub for it so I could not watch it then. Is it worth watching? Also what about Possessed?

Have you guys also watched Bad Guys? I know it can't exactly fit in psychological thriller, but he was hell of a ride watching it. I think it only has 10 episodes.

Also I'd suggest you "Liar Game" if you didn't watch. It is a different type of drama, remake of japanese drama with same name and based on a manga. I do have to say that it has got a relatively simple-minded FL, but the main lead and the villain are damn smart. 

+2 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

Some friends who know EK told me the best stuff is yet to come. So we better stay tuned!

Awesome!!!! Looking forward to it! :smooches3:

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the what about Children of Lesser God? I remember when it was airing, there was no eng sub for it so I could not watch it then. Is it worth watching? Also what about Possessed?

Have you guys also watched Bad Guys? I know it can't exactly fit in psychological thriller, but he was hell of a ride watching it. I think it only has 10 episodes.

Also I'd suggest you "Liar Game" if you didn't watch. It is a different type of drama, remake of japanese drama with same name and based on a manga. I do have to say that it has got a relatively simple-minded FL, but the main lead and the villain are damn smart. 

Have not watched Children of a Lesser God, Possessed or Bad Guys. None of them have been on my watchlist either, mostly because of some of the actors who star in them....:grimace:

Liar Game is awesome! I even rewatched it a few years ago. 

Lee Sang Yoon :heart3: Oppa!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Sleepy Owl possessed and bad guys I have watched ! Bad guys was awesome. I watched also bad guys 2. it wasn´t as good as season 1. The movie was also good.

Possessed was OK. 

children of lesser god I have not finished. the start was good but long the way it just became boring.

I liked more the liar game´s japanese version. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, H0ney said:

but tell me when you guys will be watching I will watch again. I dropped it at 6 ep but I can watch again if anyone convince me that this drama is good. 

I actually started liking it ep 6 onward. The twist I was talking about, I guess happened in that episode.

But then again tell me @H0ney, how much did non-availability of Oppa affect your decision to drop the drama ? :saitama:.

@joccu I am not into Jdramas, so I watched kdrama vers. of it and liked it a lot. 

@partyon Noona, even I watched it a couple of times. It was really nice, I would often pause the video after the new game rules being announced and think how to actually crack that game :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But then again tell me @H0ney, how much did non-availability of Oppa affect your decision to drop the drama ? 

@joccu I am not into Jdramas, so I watched kdrama vers. of it and liked it a lot. 

lol :D @H0ney does like her oppas! Do you like Jang Hyuk @H0ney

:sparklyeyes:

@Sleepy Owl But, but, but, you don’t like doramas? Why? 
You should try a really good one called My Dangerous Wife. It has lots of plot twists and turns. I binge watched it in 2 days! 
They are remaking it into a Korean drama with Choi Won Young and Kim Jung Eun. Quick, watch the original one before the Korean one comes out because you know they will change the original story! Not

necessarily to the better... :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

lol :D @H0ney does like her oppas! Do you like Jang Hyuk @H0ney

@Sleepy Owl But, but, but, you don’t like doramas? Why? 
You should try a really good one called My Dangerous Wife. It has lots of plot twists and turns. I binge watched it in 2 days! 
They are remaking it into a Korean drama with Choi Won Young and Kim Jung Eun. Quick, watch the original one before the Korean one comes out because you know they will change the original story! Not

necessarily to the better... :D 

I have heard about the dangerous wife coming in 2020 I guess staring Choi Won Young. About Jdramas or doramas (jdramas are called that?), let's just say that I always had too many kdramas to watch that I didn't go for them. Maybe I'll try watching before the Korean ver. comes now that you have recommended it. 

I have watched some Japanese movies, not all were anime adaptations. But I don't know if anyone else has observed it or not, but I feel like I am watching real anime. By this I mean the way they talk. No offence to anyone, but to me sometimes it did not look natural. Some expressions like being excited seemed exaggerated to me. I do realized hat Japanese do communicate in that manner, it was part of their speech, but yeah it would seem a bit like that. Since that was years ago, maybe when I'll try to watch it again, hopefully I'll not feel that way.

By the way, we are in 900s :gangnamstyle:.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl when I started watching kdramas I also started watching all asian country dramas.

That's actually good. I watched one Cdrama, "When Snail Falls in Love". That was because I kept seeing its trailer on Viu/Viki page which I was following on fb. 

By the way, how long have you been watching kdramas and other asian dramas?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@joccu lol :D I can’t remember but the first k-drama I watched was either Coffee Prince or Full House. I think BOF came after that.

I remember being especially fascinated by Lee Min Ho. :D 

@Sleepy Owl what was your first k-drama?

Yeah, Japanese dramas are called doramas. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  over ten years.   if i remember correctly I started watching in 2006/2007. the first kdrama that I watched was full house.

'902

I remember watching Dae Jang Geum and Emperor of the Sea during that time. I did somewhat understand the plot of Emperor of the sea. But Dae Jang Geum had more complex plot considering the amount of conspiracies going on in it. 

But both made Soo Ae and Lee Young Ae my childhood crushes :heart3:.

But started properly watching them around 2012 onward. I guess. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon yeah bof came in 2009. coffee prince was released in 2007.

I only started watching k-dramas in 2011 or 2012, though. Not sure why I chose Coffee Prince as my first drama. Now that I try to think back, I am pretty sure that my first drama was Coffee Prince...Not Full House.

I remember really liking Yoon Eun Hye. Gong Yoo was only ok in my opinion.... hahah :D Times have changed I guess. 

@joccu How did you discover kdramas?

• Like 1
  • Love 3