Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

You secretly subtracted 700 points. :lol:

But I agree. I actually like Joseon era costumes but only because that's the longest historical era for Korea and the clothes back then rarely changed much. Koryeo is very much influenced by China costume-wise. :D

I am still trying to figure how I did it? 

Demon-Slayer-ep24.gif?resize=320,320&ssl

@Jillia, you can say that the Joseon Era costumes were arguably their first costume which were not completely inspired by other nations' cultures. Joseon created its own customs, traditions etc. But I really hated how they went back in time in life style. I mean Right from Gogoryeo or even Gojoseon (not much is there about it though), people used to use beds. At least the royals used. Women to dress differently, have different hair styles, even men used to wear jewelry up until the end of Goryeo era. You see Yi Bang Won and others who had a hand in establishing Joseon wearing earrings and other jewelry in dramas, it is because they did wear it. Going from there to a somewhat strict dress code was not good in my opinion. Women had wear weird short blouses with long skirts and men I don't really want to describe that dress (I really hate it). But yes in the past eras the clothes were highly inspired by Chinese culture. 

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Same here @Lmangla ! I hope you continue to watch it - I think you will like the following episodes more. :joy:

TEAM ADD WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite @Sleepy Owl's attempt to sabotage the game.... :joy:

EDIT: I updated the score board.

Noona 

oHy2RaY.gif

WE did it. 

But I am still thinking how did i do it? Did the subber in me do it without me knowing? :surprisedwut:

It must just be a typo. 700 points reducing TYPO :sweating:.

@H0ney I think you are right regarding their divorce. But sometimes it is the only option. I mean even I am from a traditional family. Didn't have a talk about it with my though, given my age maybe. But sometimes it is better to part ways than to force yourself in a relationship. If one party wants it and other not, it depends on how much sincere and efforts the one not wanting puts in keeping relationship together. Many times that does not happen and final option becomes divorce. So for me it is not really something bad, I just see it as a last option, when things really will not work. 

Anyways Team Add WE DID IT!!!!!! :gangnamstyle:

I promise next time if I had to mess up with points I am gonna add it, don't worry about it @partyon Noona :smort:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, H0ney said:

@Sleepy Owl It will become the final option when the husband did domestic violences. No tolerance if this is the case. If I'm maried a hubby like this, I will leave him immediately. No matter it is bad or not, we need to leave abussive person/partner. 

The partner is not always abusive physically. Sometimes either one gets abused mentally too. For me the relationship is a comfort zone for both partners. But if both of them feel otherwise, then it's better to move on than to stay in a relationship where either one or both of them are not comfortable or happy and can not lean on each other. 

2 hours ago, H0ney said:

Btw sometimes you must to trying a bit harder to be 23 you know 

2xb8jb.jpg

By the way, good morning everyone :waves:.

89c47f6f142f68d49f9e9c4c97fc5058.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl I just had my second cup of coffee. My morning is looking brighter already! :joy:

What about you?

Noona, was dozing off for like an hour

tenor.gif?itemid=17286763

Woke up to several notifications which were not at all important when I checked my mobile :evilelmo:.

Going to have second cup of coffee 

Q1GyqPyF5ABUKDYUuQOm7eCo5AT1Gp0P43Xfv221

29 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Relationship is not always comfort and also the marriage you know. We create that comfort zone first. Also the happiness. If we lean on other to be happy then it will be very difficult to be happy. we create our happiness too. There are many things that will make me not happy and if I follow my ego I will not able to marry. I not happy if a man:

- not bathe twice a day

- not productive

- can not cook even for breakfast

- eat too much because he will got stroke and heart disease and die soon than me and I will be a widow too soon. 

- can not help me to clean the house. 

- can not go to wherever I ask a help. Like go buying snacks or sanitary pad or go to the wet market.

- not sensitive

- not remember my birthday

- can not discuss with me

- can not be productive and earn some

- can not being asked what kind of underwear is good or help me with the color,

- can not wash the dishes after dinner

- can not having dinner and lunch together with me

- LIE TO ME AND PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME

- can not accept that Lee Minho is my oppa and handsome 

Tell me should I move on and find another man if a man that is in a relationship with me can not meet with my qualifications above?

added: because a man abussing me mentally if he does not bathe twice a day

Hopefully you'll meet a guy fulfilling all those qualifications :approves:.

But how can that guy have lunch and dinner with you while being productive and earning? I mean he'll have to atleast miss having one meal with if he's supposed to be working. :idk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, was dozing off for like an hour

Woke up to several notifications which were not at all important when I checked my mobile

Going to have second cup of coffee 

Dongsaeng, are you dozing off in the middle of your working day? :D 

I am just enjoying my 3rd cup of coffee! yay!

Wish we could get a coffee reaction gif on Soompi. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, are you dozing off in the middle of your working day? :D 

I am just enjoying my 3rd cup of coffee! yay!

Wish we could get a coffee reaction gif on Soompi. :D 

Noona I think I'll be needing another cup of coffee too. We just left the meeting for a short break, and I was feeling sleepy throughout the meeting :sleeping:.

I am feeling extra sleepy today 

SomeWildGoose-size_restricted.gif

@joccu did you watch the first 2 episodes of "Missing: The other side"? 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona I think I'll be needing another cup of coffee too. We just left the meeting for a short break, and I was feeling sleepy throughout the meeting :sleeping:.

I am feeling extra sleepy today 

Tough night watching dramas, huh? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1