Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Yea @triplem saw someone visited ur KJY :lol: 

Btw I acquired too many oppas now.. Im juggled with skj, lsg, yks, and oppa psycho is my orphan kid :ph34r: If one day, you see me going to add new oppa pls stop me :phew:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yea @triplem saw someone visited ur KJY :lol: 

Btw I acquired too many oppas now.. Im juggled with skj, lsg, yks, and oppa psycho is my orphan kid :ph34r: If one day, you see me going to add new oppa pls stop me :phew:

Don’t worry , I also juggle many . We can do it. But is it even possible to stop you adding on more oppas ? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@kokodus have u able to decide about going out of town or stay in ur city? I'm about to replying you, but I got distracted with my tons of oppas :lol:.

I myself out of city since I was 18, to study. I have not come back since then. In a way, I think that decision make me more self reliant and become who I am now. 

Sometimes in making decision there's no right or wrong, and once its decided you just have to bear & live up with it. I hope all the best for you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

@mouse007 i am glad that you are rewatching... I am like that as well...but I have rewatched it so many times that I remember scene by scene... lol.. now I am watching under the power.... liking it... Acting is good....I am watching crash landing as well but Hyun Bin is HOT no doubt but my problem is he does not give me amazing vibe like Lee Min Ho does... for me its good for one time watch... I am not CRAZILY IN LOVE with them.... Under The Power is good and if the OTP were given the romantic scenes , they would have excelled in it considering the acting but this is a story which shows two people coming together while investigating certain things...so yaa its good also I am watching pillow book but Vengo's acting is not convincing enough... Reba is better though...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@thanie she can’t even remember. She says there’s one called Second Chance . She also mentioned The Mistress. Basically she just watches whatever that’s on Netflix 

@triplem, Second Chance and the Mistress are movies, not a TV Series. The FL of these movies are played by the same actress, Bea Alonzo, which happens to be my favorite actress. Give my regards to your mom :wub: I'm amazed how some of our Chinggus here (and that includes you) shared  the same interest with their moms. Me, I have given up on convincing my mom to watch a movie or a series. Once, I successfully dragged her into watching but before I knew it, she fell asleep :lol:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, triplem said:

Omg I am back reading ...I love veiny arms & hands . 

@thanie my mum enjoys Filipino dramas   . She thinks they are better than most Asian dramas . She for some reason can’t get on board Korean ones . She doesn’t understand the non-emoting tsundere lead . She kept telling me they  can’t act :joy:.

Like in Chocolate, she kept asking why Kang has no expression. I was trying hard to explain to her that it is his character set up . 

Somehow I knew that you would love it too..when it comes to oppa our taste seems to be similar :joy:

btw. there was a time where I was into Filipino dramas too...especially from Martha Cecilia. I had to give up because it was so hard to find Eng sub. 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I am so excited

1. I was going to write something on CLOY forum but I read that there is warning there from Hanyeon so.. later will write since the situation feels sensitive there now HAHAHAHAHAHA

2. Kim Soo Hyun is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome and stand out even if example he wears potatoes sack, he is still handsome. tsk. never regretting my love for him plus he is a genious actor. I love it that he appeared on CLOY ep 10  huuuu uuuuu uuu :bawling:

3. I skipped too many scene on CLOY because I feel that they take too much lines to explain the scene. too many words too many saying sometimes that makes me boring. specially for serious scenes. but I like the comedy parts hahaha.

4. Hyun Bin is too handsome. I hate him.

5. I can not wait to watch ep 11 :blush:

- new boss in here. so the situation change a bit. 

- baby just got PCV and Rotavirus vaccination and got fever a bit. so I can not online and watch kdramas too often. 

- gtg

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

@Lawyerh I have not decided yet. Leaning more towards moving away. It's my final chance to be independent. Lol. As you said, whatever I decide i have to stick with it and should not regret later. If I stay here, I'm going to keep thinking how it would've been if I had moved away. I don't want to think like that. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9ZzJkgze-b4UgAChDG-w

• Love 4

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem , @ktcjdrama & @Lawyerh most be bad wife I was looking at chocolate oppa I nearly didn’t see my husband :joy:

+2

The Bad Wife is watching The Good Wife (while indulging herself in Chocolate)

:joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 4