Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sarang21 @Lawyerh we like difficult love :lol:

@ktcjdrama i actually squealed when he grabbed her hand . It was more exciting then a kiss :D. See 50 eps drama has made me appreciate every little interaction & skin ship . @Ameera Ali this kind of drama I don’t even know where to place the kiss bet ...eps 30 ? Eps 40 ? :joy:

This is the video for context . Autumn is the most beautiful season

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Sejabin I am pro vaccination by the way .

Spoiler

There are  people who are against it but IMO , the arguments they put forth are baseless . You’re doing the right thing for your kid . It’s not only your kid you’re protecting but you’re also contributing to herd immunity where you help prevent other kids from getting it and  stop diseases & sicknesses from spreading . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

@Lawyerh piu piu hahahahaha. Star on eyes. Relatable. Hahaa

@triplem please vaccinate @Lawyerh to calm her down, shirtless oppa is causing allergies symptoms on her :)

+2

• LOL 5

@triplem really? Virgo like difficult love? When husband put engagement ring on my finger, we engaged because of our family yeah org kampung biasa.. lol to keep tradition and engaging their children. So hubby is a virgo, I ask him “why do you want to marry me?” I said “I am crazy and will bite you often perhaps.” And he said “it’s a challenge then. Will be interesting.” ~~~ surely virgo is have a kind of serious disorder

OMG :hushed: my baby is a virgo too. Oh I hope he will not hold on to difficult love. 

Btw yeah I wonder why there are some people against vaccination. It is to help immunity. Very important. It is not prevent us 100% of course but if we get infected the effects will not too bad than if we never get vaccinations. I just want the best for my baby since it is not easy to carry him 9 months inside my belly and pop him out with dramatic situation. I was the most dramatic mom in that hospital because of my 16 hours contractions and cito SC. All nurses and midwives know me there lol. Tsk.. still.. yeah.. a mother’s love :love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem while we are on the topic of difficult love....our ship in secret boutique is not looking all that positive :(...also I feel like I have been watching this drama for an eternity even tho it´s only 16 episodes :joy:

Can anyone of you guess which one of my oppa this is?

zcx3clod.jpg

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Sarang21 SB should have ended if not for all the cancellations. I can’t wait for it to end . :joy:. The plot is already lost on me & yes,  our ship ain’t going nowhere . Somebody tell HJ the truth please . 
@Sushimi no vaccines available for extreme fangirling :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 is LJW what the prize :joy:

@triplem is already our girl fault in the thread :joy: , Jenny is innocent every time , she can throw her on fire ,some would think is alright  :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I just finish movie ( Plus one Netflix) :mrgreen:

the only nice thing about it is this :D

** important  lessons, never do a juice cleanses with anyone  @Lawyerh & @Sejabin:joy: 

15742934771574293467.gif

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

This is the video for context . Autumn is the most beautiful season

My favorite season too!! But wait, this is a parting scene?? What’s gonna happen to the ship??

• Love 4

10 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I'm pro Baek Kyung too and that's why I'm keeping my distance from the thread  of the drama:grimace:

You should join me...the sole voice of reason in that thread.  But yes definitely just lurk and read if you don’t want to engage in debates.  It’s hostile in there and anyone who even dares to make BK out to be a person of any worth is likely to be shouted down.  In their eyes he’s irredeemable.  And that’s a testament to how good LJW is.  Had he been any worse of an actor, fan girls wouldn’t have jumped for the jugular every time he shows even the least bit of humanity...it reflects their insecurity.  I am not pro BK though and I understand that OTP is DO and HR...but LJW is definitely the better actor.  Don’t be put off by the fan girls in EY thread, the PD knows LJW is the better actor...that’s why he gave the part to LJW even though Rowoon auditioned for the part of BK.  PD focuses the camera on his (LJW) facial expressions constantly.  He knows LJW will give him the emotions required for the scenes.  He has confidence in LJW’s acting.  Rowoon is very pretty to look at but he’s much like Cha EunWoo to me...just drop dead gorgeous to look at, but breadth of acting is lacking.  Rowoon has a way to go.  LJW is the star to watch for the future.  And the fact that he can do BOTH good and bad roles makes him very versatile.  The scene last night when he said his farewell to DO was the only scene I cried.  And that wasn’t because I even liked BK as a character.  It was purely LJW’s acting.  It has many tones...and it’s beautiful to watch.  

For an in-depth blow by blow analysis of their acting... go here.  Packmule3 has done a wonderful analysis of LJW.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, nrllee said:

You should join me...the sole voice of reason in that thread.  But yes definitely just lurk and read if you don’t want to engage in debates.  It’s hostile in there and anyone who even dares to make BK out to be a person of any worth is likely to be shouted down.  In their eyes he’s irredeemable.  And that’s a testament to how good LJW is.  Had he been any worse of an actor, fan girls wouldn’t have jumped for the jugular every time he shows even the least bit of humanity...it reflects their insecurity.  I am not pro BK though and I understand that OTP is DO and HR...but LJW is definitely the better actor.  Don’t be put off by the fan girls in EY thread, the PD knows LJW is the better actor...that’s why he gave the part to LJW even though Rowoon auditioned for the part of BK.  PD focuses the camera on his (LJW) facial expressions constantly.  He knows LJW will give him the emotions required for the scenes.  He has confidence in LJW’s acting.  Rowoon is very pretty to look at but he’s much like Cha EunWoo to me...just drop dead gorgeous to look at, but breadth of acting is lacking.  Rowoon has a way to go.  LJW is the star to watch for the future.  And the fact that he can do BOTH good and bad roles makes him very versatile.  The scene last night when he said his farewell to DO was the only scene I cried.  And that wasn’t because I even liked BK as a character.  It was purely LJW’s acting.  It has many tones...and it’s beautiful to watch.  

For an in-depth blow by blow analysis of their acting... go here.  Packmule3 has done a wonderful analysis of LJW.

HARU IS STILL MY LEUF :heart:

cha eun woo is different. Rowoon is real. Cha eun woo too much plastic. Tsk! :triumph:

ok I will bathe the baby now because I just woke up :kiss_wink:

+2

why must I read this comment about my love when I woke up :unamused:

is packmule still exist? I thought he is old and tired

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

HARU IS STILL MY LEUF 

yes he is very beautiful.  I love his character too.  HR is the one to emulate.  He’s perfect.  But he’s not real.  His whole character set up is not real...he exists purely because of DO.  He came to life because DO willed him to existence in Secret.  That’s why he only cares about her happiness and lives for her alone.  He has no familial or societal expectations of him.  He lives in the school library and does whatever he wants with no consequences.  I know of no one in reality who has that kind of set up.  He exists purely as an ideal in everyone’s minds.  The perfect boyfriend.  Everyone wants a HR as a bf.  So Don’t be sad.  Continue to live in your heavenly HR world. :wub:

Packmule exists outside in her blog and visits sometimes.  She prefers to write there.  Her articles are much too long for posts here.  Thought provoking and interesting.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

29 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

My favorite season too!! But wait, this is a parting scene?? What’s gonna happen to the ship??

Well ship has not sailed yet . :lol:. some spoiler 

Spoiler

He’s supposed to go for one year . There will be a time jump because this was set in 2018 . He sacrificed himself to protect her best friend from his awful aunt . His aunt is worried about him taking over the family business, but he tells her he’s not interested. He only wants that she does not falsely accuse FL’s bestie of some accident caused by his cousin . So aunt says if he was that sincere , he needs to be transferred....oh yeah makjang to the max . :D

@Ameera Ali IKR , it’s always HJ’s fault . Lol! Can’t wait for the drama to end so I don’t hv to read those sort  of posts :lol:

@Sejabin pack mule is not a guy . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I would say Rowoon still better actor than Cha Eun Woo. @nrllee He got much more expression and more interesting. But I agree he still need to improve. 

I was carried away too in the beginning with Haru, cos their love puppy kinda cute. But once they coupleized officially, i lost it lol.

Baek Kyung x Dan Oh more real to me. BK indeed have problem, but isn't he slowly redeem himself already? His love for her is sincere too. And they have been there for each other since childhood. 

P.s nrllee i like your writing about Haru as an unreal boyfriend. Indeed he is.... haha ... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I would say Rowoon still better actor than Cha Eun Woo

I agree.  Definitely better.  It’s a credible attempt for his first outing as main lead.  I hope it doesn’t typecast him into perfect boyfriend type roles in the future.  We’ll see how he fares in his next project.

nrllee i like your writing about Haru as an unreal boyfriend. Indeed he is

He has no voice of his own.  He does everything SHE wants.  He obeys her every command.  He lives for her.  He never says “no” to her.  He’s never too busy for her.  She even named him.  She calls, and he answers. :lol: Didn’t you notice he had this ethereal halo about him from the beginning?  The stained glass window, the guardian angel references.  He only gained a face after she began to look for him.  She imagined him into existence.  He’s an ideal.  Every woman’s ideal boyfriend.  :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

So Suzy going to jail, Seung Gi going to army..I swear vagabond is really making the urge of knowing goooooo Super wild! I wanna watch!

:P Luckily today not vagabond day, or else I ditch school lol.. kidding I’m not a bad student who ditch school just to watch. I watch in class that’s all :P:D

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem if the gangster was younger 20 years :joy: & with abs I could gladly ship him with HJ  :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem :wub: confirmed?  Now all you need is for NJH to confirm too.  I can’t see her saying no to him.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem if the gangster was younger 20 years :joy: & with abs I could gladly ship him with HJ  :joy:

+2

Me too . Gangster ahjussi is actually a nice guy . I even cried when his mother died :lol:

@nrllee it seems so. I’m jumping with excitement. Waiting for Soompi to confirm 

• Love 3

So Marie Kondo now selling an item and received backlash. I have to say the logic not there, ask to decluttering then need to buy stuff from her? :lol:

https://shop.konmari.com/collections

Also can someone telling me, what is the bottle all about that cost 98$? I have totally same bottle, just minus the rock inside :ph34r: Maybe ill just grab anyhow rock and throw inside :skull:

SOjvRlT.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1