Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun's one was very dirty. Both party I guess were like that. But then after initially following up about it, I left it. There was too much drama in it.

it was one incredible train wreck; the chatter/comments on the different articles was definitely interesting to read. :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hyung is evolving quite well. Scared those who would attack the queen in TLE, then scared the criminals in Rugal. Now he looks to take a new challenge and it looks to be scaring children

Also, oppa's eating habits need to be fixed. To maintain his youthful looks he should go for more vegetables and fruits.

Not with the food he's eating in the video:

Oppa, please eat a more balanced diet in the future. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it was one incredible train wreck; the chatter/comments on the different articles was definitely interesting to read. :sweatingbullets:

+2

I follow her on insta and she was posting about it on insta. The last post I remember by her is when she said that she is leaving acting and is going to study again (something similar). It sounded sort of a retirement announcement. After that I don't know much, nowadays she usually just posts her pics with normal captions. 

But yes reading comments was interesting. You could actually see people fight sometimes.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, oppa, please change your fashion. A trench coat paired with a hat is a bit creepy.... You'll be scaring adults too with that attire!

Hyung wants to scare everyone. Kids, adults, ratings, everything. :isannoyed:

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, oppa's eating habits need to be fixed. To maintain his youthful looks he should go for more vegetables and fruits.

Not with the food he's eating in the video:

Oppa, please eat a more balanced diet in the future. :kiss_wink:

We should be happy Hyung is not eating humans being a zombie :approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Jillia little by little I´m get hang off it. after the first lessons my legs hurt so much that even walking hurt. you can´t use so much force. If you use too much force the muscles hurts.

I´m going to watch the episodes this evening. :wub: I love the costumes in Empress Ki.

:wow1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

30 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Aigooo~~~~ Please let us know how you like Empress Ki in the thread as well. I like the costumes as well. But that's always the case for me with sageuks. I'm easy to please when it comes to costumes. :wub:

Not with all Sageuks for me. I usually don't like costumes of Sageuks related to Joseon Era. But sometimes I do end liking them.

I actually believe in terms of lifestyle Korea went a lot years backwards in Joseon Era. All clothes were became sort of a uniform type. There seemed to be dress code for both men and women. Plus they started sleeping on floors. Of course all this happened because royal court started following Confucianism. Women used to have same type of hair style usually and other things. 

But yes apart from that, the costumes are great. I liked the costumes in "Emperor of the Sea". They did use some budget over their costume, just like in Empress Ki. But then again if you look at "Jumong", they made the princes wear literally same type of clothes (okay princes had to have uniform), but then even when they would go out in disguise they'd wear clothes of same shade. I mean Jumong literally wore red clothes while Daesu wore blue ones. At least women in that drama had some clothes to continue changing them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

FINALLY! took me a few tries but finished ep 7 of flower of evil!

yoyo06.gif?w=150&h=150

it was kind of boring episode and the leads were blah blah. only interesting bits were the reporter freaking out over meeting his long lost love and then having the 'date' fall apart. and best bit was crazy pharmacy grandmother having a meltdown over math textbook and then buying egg tart and enjoying the moment with the little girl even though she doesn't want to.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Planning to watch ep 8 too?

wasn't planning to but am watching it now. find moo jin so hilarious -- "why are you so pretty?" and then telling the siblings that he does not want to have anything to do with them after this is over and the siblings just nod. bwahahahah...

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes, this makes me so happy! I really hope you enjoy it more. :D

Same here @Lmangla ! I hope you continue to watch it - I think you will like the following episodes more. :joy:

TEAM ADD WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite @Sleepy Owl's attempt to sabotage the game.... :joy:

:hooray:

EDIT: I updated the score board.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon @Jillia ~ I am just not finding moon chae won's character interesting. I don't know -- she kind of bores me. but lee jun ki is sort of interesting but most entertaining when he is with moo jin and his sister hae su. and the other character that gives me the chuckles is the pharmacy grandmother, aka the real mother of hae sang. something about the way she delivers lines cracks me up. ep 8 was definitely easier to watch. ep 7 was unbelievably boring. hopefully, 9 and 10 are good as ep 8. will leave that for tomorrow....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon @Jillia ~ I am just not finding moon chae won's character interesting. I don't know -- she kind of bores me. but lee jun ki is sort of interesting but most entertaining when he is with moo jin and his sister hae su. and the other character that gives me the chuckles is the pharmacy grandmother, aka the real mother of hae sang. something about the way she delivers lines cracks me up. ep 8 was definitely easier to watch. ep 7 was unbelievably boring. hopefully, 9 and 10 are good as ep 8. will leave that for tomorrow....

They are really wasting the plot by not giving Moon Chae Won a backstory.... In the beginning it was hinted that there was something dark in her past, and later as well she alluded that her husband didn't know everything about her.

Not sure why they can't develop her character a bit further...

:fear:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1