Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra did you watch The game: towards zero? How is it?

I just realised it started. 

Uhmmmmmmm ^_^:huh: No? :joy: I didn't even know it started. Sighhh.......I may give it a watch later

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Are you a sucker for arm veins like I am? :joy:

+2

Yes absolutely. I have an arm veins fetish. Hahaha. I'm not even a nurse. Lol. I have written essays before about the awesomeness of arm veins. It exudes masculinity and strength. 

• LOL 2

RE: the topic of divorce vs. Annulment... correct, PH only allows for either separation or annulment since divorce is not legal. And yes, it’s citizens being mostly catholic has something to do with this. But annulment is different in that it invalidates the marriage so it’s as if the marriage was not considered legal. It’s tricky because that means that they have to find reasonable grounds for annulment so yes it’s costly and lengthy and complicated. 

@cenching that video review was so funny! I love the part where she says “personally if i came across a frozen person, I’d run in the opposite direction..” and when she says “a male lead who doesn’t look like a candidate for a skin care commercial..” :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

I can't stop watching videos from this drama. Sighhh. Why are they not making sweet school dramas like this anymore?? With all these awkward first kiss moments and blushing and what not. Note that when I say kids it's only a cheek kiss not even a proper kiss. Haha. So cute. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@kokodus you posting these clips and images from School 2017 is making me want to check it out since I have not seen it yet. :joy:

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus you posting these clips and images from School 2017 is making me want to check it out since I have not seen it yet. :joy:

Whaaaaat?!?!? Blasphemy!!!!!! What are you waiting for?!?! LOL. Go and watch it now. It is just so sweeeeeet breezy high School drama with not much drama. Your usual teen angst will be there. Haha. 

Fav bts clip, it's funny how they added the last bit in the drama. Haha. Kim Jung hyun looks like such a nice guy protecting her costar and all. 

• LOL 2

@kokodus Sold! I’m going to start it as soon as I finish re-watching L&D :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yes absolutely. I have an arm veins fetish. Hahaha. I'm not even a nurse. Lol. I have written essays before about the awesomeness of arm veins. It exudes masculinity and strength. 

giphy.gif to everything you said!! I feel the same way:joy:

+2

• LOL 1