Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@H0ney eating with friends is always fun. I remember after joining the hostel, we would have movie nights usually once in 2-3 weeks on saturday nights. We 3-4 friends would order our favorite food, bring our favorite dessert. Have food while watching the movie. We would go on to watch 3-4 movies throughout the night and sleep in the morning :issohappy:.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Jillia :heythere:  I did notice. :wub:  :handsup:

@Sleepy Owl yeah mostly days go faster if I work.  As a teacher every lecture is different and when students actually are participating/asking questions the days go more faster. And now with the online lectures my students ask more that they would in the classrooms. :wub: And good thing about online classes is that I don´t have to glam up for everyday.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl yeah mostly days go faster if I work.  As a teacher every lecture is different and when students actually are participating/asking questions the days go more faster. And now with the online lectures my students ask more that they would in the classrooms. :wub: And good thing about online classes is that I don´t have to glam up for everyday.

That's good :approves:. Which subject do you teach? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@joccu, that's great!! I have always loved history. If I had not gone the engineering way, my second option was always History. Never required to study about it in schools too, since I already had read about all revolutions and all. Plus I had also played Assassins Creed :wow1:.

As for economics, let's say I would it's lectures were my sleeptime lectures, Would sleep professionally during its lectures. :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@Sleepy Owl i always have loved history so that was an easy pick when we had to choose the subjects to teach.  I was never good in economy when I was student so it was not easy. But when it came to it to choose between economy or religion it was pretty easy.

I'M not religious but I don't judge people if they believe in something.  But to teach religion when you're not religious person sounded funny to me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1