Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh maybe we need holographic to make one for us with the face of  oppa chocolate  :joy:

.. @Sarang21 , @cenching , @ktcjdrama @triplem she is some lonely soul this one   :joy: 

I watched the trailer and the story looks really interesting...I think I´m going to watch it. 

I just hope that she will fall in love with the real person and not the holo because if it´s the later then it´s not going to be a happy ending.

Also if she fall in love with the holo then I guess she is a holosexual? :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh please don’t kill me but... I got stuck on L&D and only watching the Chocolate finale... :sweat_smile:

anyway, the scene where Kang celebrates his birthday and he answers the door when she gets to his place and that smile!! I die :heart:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali do u have RJH pic join BTS? :joy: I think its around ep 7 @Sarang21 when RJH get hospitalized.

@Ameera Ali yaa i noticed she keep on kissing him first :lol: delicious oppa, shes smart... 

@mouse007 he look comfy & huggable with that white sweater... what do u think abt the ending? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I’m happy they ended up together but I do have some questions..

Spoiler

Did Cha Young never find out that the woman who gave her the chocolates was Kang’s mother? Did I miss something?

Why did Cha Young need time to herself? 

I’m a little disappointed in that who gets Geosong was not really fully resolved. So did Jun go back to being a doctor then? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@mouse007

Spoiler

1. Ya. She still not found out its Kang's mom. Kang intentionally lying to keep her in the dark. I think he want to make her avoid self blaming. 

2. I also think her reason of taking break is not fully justified. It seems her long time problem with her mom exhaust her. Drama is perfect except this Greece break.

3. Ya Jun & family will keep Goseung. Kang only want the hospice. I think it settle nicely. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

I just think it would have been better for Kang to have been honest with her. She deserves to know the truth even if it’s hard to accept it. I do think she might blame herself for Kang’s mother’s death but then him having not told her until the end seems wrong. 

Yah, the break didn’t make sense. It already took so much effort for both of them to finally be together so I didn’t understand what prompted the break. I mean I get that CY needed to heal from her mother but I don’t understand how separating from him would’ve helped that. Actually i think it would have made more sense to have the break if she had found out about Kang’s mother. Bec then she would have needed time to come to terms with it. 

I don’t mind Jun getting the hospital bec I think he worked hard for it. I just wish we got to see it more. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

happy chinese new year to those who are celebrating. so which animal is it? is it supposed to be good, bad, difficult, easy year?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

59 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

happy chinese new year to those who are celebrating. so which animal is it? is it supposed to be good, bad, difficult, easy year?

The mouse year!:kiss_wink: @mouse007year:joy:

it depends on which animal are you to determine if it’s good or not :) 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali going to space soon? Bring this bag. Price tag $22K. 

20200125-143417.jpg

Can it fit your stuff or not? I'm not too clear about it actually :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Link was ang lee...

Tbh, I am not into Ang Lee's works....I am more into Tsui Hark's and John Woo's. Btw, The Birdie Boy in L&D also has a role in Brotherhood of Blades....:glasses: He is hot....:glasses:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 9/16/2019 at 10:00 AM, Sushimi said:

@Lmangla would you like some grilled fish? It’s fresh out of the water tank :) we even named it Picasso. ^_^

1371606208411.jpeg

@Asohib will you be interested to watch graceful family?

I'm considering now to get a water tank for my backyard and farm tuna or other fish. Judging by youtube videos it's hard unless you want all the fish just for your- not for selling. Which tank size would you suggested from this specs rectangular tank?
Already having pictures like yours circulating through my mind

• Confused 3