Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah watched Empress Ki's ep 4 and 5. Wanted to go for ep 6, but then I would probably be sleeping full day :sleeping:. Will go for it tonight or maybe in the evening. 

+2

I fell asleep watching EK ep 6 last night. Not because it was boring but because I was so sleepy. 
I will watch the rest of the episode today!

Please comment on the EK rewatch thread if you have time. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I fell asleep watching EK ep 6 last night. Not because it was boring but because I was so sleepy. 
I will watch the rest of the episode today!

Please comment on the EK rewatch thread if you have time. :kiss_wink:

Yeah I would comment, it's just that I was very much behind in episodes, once I catch up the episodes, I'll post in that thread too about the EPs. :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

57 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Oh that is my tradition since I was young. Whenever I am in a relationship, eating together will be a ritual. I dated a man that a lot older than me before. I was still a college student and he was a working guy. We both busy so we agreed to spent times together when eating. We had lunch together, sometimes in my campus canteen or in a restaurant. For dinner he will took me to eat in my favorite restaurants. He said eating together will bond us. And I agreed. 

Btw I think no matter how busy people will be, they will spent some times to eat. 

+2

That's a nice thing. I had to eat alone for about 2-3 months when I first joined my college, since I didn't know people there and I am not really that type of person who suddenly becomes close with new friends to go out and eat. I usually take my time with new friends. That's when I realized that eating alone is sometimes very boring. 

But it's good to have a friend/partner/sibling to who have similar taste as you and can dine with you. I also try to avoid eating alone, but I am fine with it. Sometimes you got to eat alone.

:saitama:

@Jillia I remember having same reaction while watching Empress Ki ep 6 for the first time. Let's see whether I'll feel the same way again or not :rubchin:.

Hi @mirmz :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Fun fact: in the end I happened to like the episode but the things happening just are unpredictable yet somewhat predictable as well. It's just that I had different hopes and then I was reminded it's a 50+ sageuk, so things won't go smoothly as I expect them to happen. :D

I have experienced same thing while re-watching Dong Yi, Slave Hunters and Jumong. I would literally curse Ye SoYa (Jumong's first wife) for being extremely innocent and foolish and not being able to do a single thing :evilelmo:. I still get angry when I think about her.

So maybe I'll have the same reaction even though I exactly know what's gonna happen. 

But again, as you said its a 50+ episodes Sageuks and things never go smoothly in Sageuks. By the way, I saw in the preview Danashiri coming, did they introduce her in Ep 6 or not? I remember loving and hating her at the same time. She is just so beautiful :heart2beat:.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl Hi  Yeah I watched the first two episodes of missing. So far I´m liking it. 

Yeah even I liked both the episodes. It is a 12 eps drama, so I suppose it'll have nice pace. Even though 12 eps dramas have nice pace, for me they seem so short. Sometimes they rush the story without giving proper development to characters and story.

I remember reading many people were happy with 10-12 Eps drama. For me it should at least be 16 Eps long. Gives the writers to give proper development to the story. I remember the dramas being normally 24 Eps long which then became 20 and now 16, I really hope that they don't just shorten it. 

I still liked watching some mini-series like "Liar Game", "Bad Guys" and "365:Repeat the year" 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon hello!

i´m  doing fine. Work day is over so now I´m scrolling diy youtube channels to get inspiration to do over my bedroom. :wub:

how´s your day been?

Sounds like you've settled back to work nicely? :kiss_wink:

My day has been busy so far.

:tightdeadline:

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I think with shorter series they don´t really have the filler episodes like they have in some 16 episodes dramas.

I agree with this. I think that the vast majority of k-dramas would actually be better as 12-episode dramas, because so often we see filler episodes or the plot dragged out endlessly.

hi @mirmz

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I think with shorter series they don´t really have the filler episodes like they have in some 16 episodes dramas.

Yeah you are right in this regard too. I think everything depends on how good the drama is written. I usually don't mind the filler episodes, if they are smartly included. As I said character and story developments also becomes better in longer dramas, but that sometimes leads to drama being boring if not done the right way.

The latest 24 Eps long drama which I actually followed was Mr. Sunshine. It was so well written and the pace of drama very well maintained that I didn't really feel like it was long. It become one of my favorites right away.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, Jillia said:

kkk Nothing much. I'm still planning to watch a couple dramas. Waiting for Flower of Evil right now. :D But I'm also so tired. How about you? Aside from school?

i havent started my homework/online stuff yet altho i will soon

but im doing good w/ it 

i mean it could be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much worse

so i guess it's okay

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon totally. :wub:  days go much faster when you work. :wub:

@Sleepy Owl that´s true. Some long dramas are really good if they are good writen like you said. :wub:

Do days really go faster when you work? Today I was in call with a client for 5-6 hours with my team leader discussing things and instructing them while I was listening. :evilelmo:.

In those 5-6 hours, I don't know how many times I dozed off despite having 3 cups of coffee, and also visited this forum several times. Everything was so slow and confusing :crazily:.

The last time I was dozing off, team leader suddenly called me to check whether I was actually in the call or not :saitama:.

By the way yeah, many of my most favorite dramas are the ones who had 20+ episodes. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1