Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sleepy Owl I was talking about KyungSoo.  Sorry for the confusion.  I never did finish Hello Monster.  Only watched the scenes that KyungSoo was in (which wasn’t many). 

As for BoGum, I doubt he’s involved.  He strikes me as someone with a high moral code.  It wouldn’t sit well with his conscience to cheat on his friend.  People wanted to find a reason for the power couple failing.  I think it was irreconcilable differences.  They grew apart.  I have a feeling JoongKi wanted to start a family but SHK wasn’t ready or didn’t have the same desire.  Purely speculative.  It looks like they’ve moved on now.  To their credit at least it was quick and neither party aired dirty laundry.  Unlike the circus that was Ahn JaeHyun and Gu HyeSun.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl I was talking about KyungSoo.  Sorry for the confusion.  I never did finish Hello Monster.  Only watched the scenes that KyungSoo was in (which wasn’t many). 

As for BoGum, I doubt he’s involved.  He strikes me as someone with a high moral code.  It wouldn’t sit well with his conscience to cheat on his friend.  People wanted to find a reason for the power couple failing.  I think it was irreconcilable differences.  They grew apart.  I have a feeling JoongKi wanted to start a family but SHK wasn’t ready or didn’t have the same desire.  Purely speculative.  It looks like they’ve moved on now.  To their credit at least it was quick and neither party aired dirty laundry.  Unlike the circus that was Ahn JaeHyun and Gu HyeSun.  

Hello Monster to me was a bit new and refreshing concept. I did finish it, liked it a lot, but got to say that there many dramas with similar plot and better storyline. But yeah Do Kyung Soo had a cameo role in it. Ever since that drama, he did some movies and 1 drama. But you could see his acting improving. 

As for Bo Gum's involvement even I think he was not part of it (although as I said, I had first suspected it to have happened). But as for the Song-Song divorce, it sure was a quite one from both of their end. None of them let the real reason go out. There were many speculations regarding SJK cheating with Song Hye Kyo's make up artist or same for Song Hye Kyo with Bo Gum, also it being a fake marriage or as you said SJK wanted to start a family but she didn't. Whatever it was, it was quite mature move by both of them to not let anything leak and were respectful to each other. 

As for Ku Hye Sun's case, it became very dirty. She was feeling things to be unfair too (because their talent agency was same and it apparently was taking AJH's side). Things seemed to be crazy, she apparently even accused his incoming drama's one of the co-stars for having an affair with him. "Love with Flaws" it was guess, I didn't watch it though, but it did star Oh Yeon Seo and caused a lot of problems for her. After that I didn't follow anything. Just know that she did not want divorce but he wanted. I guess they must have divorced though.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, H0ney said:

This is my POV.

I think both SHK and SJK wanted to built a family. But we would never know what happened behind the curtain. If SHK did not want to built a family, she would not married SJK, a young man. Perhaps SJK did hurting her and made her loose her wedding ring. And perhaps SHK did hurting SJK and made him filled a divorce. The point is both could not forgive each other easily. When dating people only showing their good sides because they want to look good. But in the marriage when fighting, people will show their real sides because of they not need to look good anymore. Usually men egos are higher than women and it is difficult for men to say ‘sorry’ even when they know that it is their fault. And usually women will take it too deep even if men already said sorry, it is not easy to forgiving. So if problems happened it depend on both. Do they still want to be together or not. If they want it then both parties usually will understand things that their partner likes or not and they will try to not make mistake again. 

Age gap also could make problems. The oldest does not want to be underestimated and the youngest must always understand and this is very wrong. In a marriage or relationship there is no senior or junior thing. People blending. 

The worst is if both parties plays dirty. Like ahn jae hyun and go hye sun. This will be very messy. 

Well we don't really know what exactly happened. When I said that maybe SJK wanted to have a family and SHK may not have wanted, I meant child. Maybe SHK wanted to continue her career for some time before becoming pregnant (this is also one of the many speculations), which led them to have differences. It could be one of the reasons because we have seen actresses having to go in hiatus for a couple of years after childbirth, before coming back, and SHK is at the peak of her acting and modelling career.

I read in a report don't know where it was like 1 year ago or so, but there was a report that SHK was not ready to divorce, which led SJK to somewhat threaten her to make it public why he had asked for a divorce. I read this on a couple of websites. But good thing was both amicably (at least in public's eyes) divorced. 

Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun's one was very dirty. Both party I guess were like that. But then after initially following up about it, I left it. There was too much drama in it.

@Jillia I was just done with my work. So I'll most probably surf a little bit here and then go for gaming. :sipsboba:

By sacrificing my sleep in weekends, I was able to catch up all dramas including the 4 weekend ones. Only thing that remains is Empress Ki, which I'll catch up tonight hopefully. :wow1:

What about you? What are you doing?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

50 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

I'm now watching Empress Ki. :D That's basically what I'm going now. And then I will be surfing here abit as well.

Great. I'll hopefully catch everyone up by this weekend or by next week. Since FOE will air only one episode this week, I'll be watching Empress Ki during that time. :issohappy:

+2

• Like 2

@Sleepy Owl I just watched Ep1 of Do You Like Brahms.  I like it. It’s nothing mind blowing.  Just your usual fare of KDrama love triangles.  But I like both leads.  And I think I need some fluff in my life right now.  You can just watch without thinking too hard :lol:.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl I just watched Ep1 of Do You Like Brahms.  I like it. It’s nothing mind blowing.  Just your usual fare of KDrama love triangles.  But I like both leads.  And I think I need some fluff in my life right now.  You can just watch without thinking too hard :lol:.

I'll do watch it then, but after waiting for some episodes to air :sipsboba:.

Thanks for the review :fullofhearts:.

+2

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oppa is also going around now scaring kids with his new look..... :scream:

Look at this kid crying!

Hyung's (or should i just call him oppa too?) not so good with kids it seems. He's gonna scare kids off screen, scare the us with the bad script choice online and maybe scare the ratings onscreen :saitama:

But since there is talk of abs in the town, Noona. I'll share this dude's pics. Dunno about body, but he's gonna give Choi Jin Hyuk a competition in scaring the kids :D

a027e47be898b1660a428b2cad8696e6.gif

3ef3285553ca2f5c1490ed622f07f5d6.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hyung's (or should i just call him oppa too?) not so good with kids it seems. He's gonna scare kids off screen, scare the us with the bad script choice online and maybe scare the ratings onscreen

But since there is talk of abs in the town, Noona. I'll share this dude's pics. Dunno about body, but he's gonna give Choi Jin Hyuk a competition in scaring the kids :D

Maybe best if you call him hyung, but up to you?  :D

Yeah, oppa's choice of dramas is questionable to say the least. At least in TLE he looked good and didn't scare kids either.

223e5a24632d9cf42b3bc923194afab125dead23

Oppa, please choose another type of drama next time... :kiss_wink:

@Sleepy Owl That anime dude - no words.

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Maybe best if you call him hyung, but up to you?  :D

Yeah, oppa's choice of dramas is questionable to say the least. At least in TLE he looked good and didn't scare kids either.

Oppa, please choose another type of drama next time... :kiss_wink:

@Sleepy Owl That anime dude - no words.

Hyung is evolving quite well. Scared those who would attack the queen in TLE, then scared the criminals in Rugal. Now he looks to take a new challenge and it looks to be scaring children :rubchin:.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1