Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, larus said:

I was sure it is a brand clothing. :lol: It costs a lot of money. I won`t buy this sweater even if is for free. Maybe if someone will pay me to wear it, I will think about it.

I found the sweater. It costs 1750 euro. OMG!

sourcehttps://www.bottegaveneta.com/ro/knitwear_cod48229414ku.html

Woah.

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Just finished watching YYS special ep with subs. I love how he is super enthusiastic about everything and kept asking questions to the point that they nicknamed him "Question bot" LOLOL. 

So cute! Was spazzing as you would have seen. Haha!

+ 2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Woah.

So cute! Was spazzing as you would have seen. Haha!

+ 2

I saw your spazzing in twitter. Kekeke. I'm seriously asking you, when will we move on? It's been almost 2 months and I was watching the peck scene yesterday with the same wide eyed amazement. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I saw your spazzing in twitter. Kekeke. I'm seriously asking you, when will we move on? It's been almost 2 months and I was watching the peck scene yesterday with the same wide eyed amazement. LOL. 

I think I watch it at least once a day (either in gif forms or short IG videos). If I didn't have Soompi or Twitter, I probably would have moved on. Hahahaha. And then now SeokBeen and all the special episodes.

So basically, never.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

So basically, never.

Sighhh....My Sunday is almost over, I planned to catch up on IOTNBO eps this weekend but I ended up rewatching all the Wintergarden scenes.....I'm so doomed. I need to admit myself in a hospital or a rehab centre, I think. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Right, hahaha! But we know now that Toronto tower is 1814 feet. :lol: 

But I still dont know when Disney California opened, and all the hexadecimal octal hints.

Pig latin is my fave.

:loolz:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... what would you recommend? (something with eng sub or available on netflix); .... to give you an idea of what I liked and managed to sit through-

siyah beyaz ask ~ doctor forced to marry mafia guy + birth secret! great chemistry sizzle with actors and philosophy discussions on whether one becomes bad or is naturally bad

kara para ask ~ cop and jewelry heiress try to figure out a murder and find themselves in the path of a huge money laundering/transplant scheme, all sorts of 'good' people turn out to be villains and back stabbing everywhere!

meryem ~ remake of kdrama secret; already bonkers plot was made more bonkers. couldn't decide if girl was idiot or victim. but real standout was moustache twirling villain who got a kick out of plotting.

sen anlat karadeniz ~ guy rescues a woman and child who were not only victims of domestic abuse but a kidnapping case with a psycho. and there is a lot of nice songs and views of the sea...

hmmm, when I put out the plot like this, I can see I go for very dramatic plots! LOL

From what I've checked as available on Netflix, I would say you could try Filinta - it is a historical drama but it is super interesting. Plus, you'll learn some interesting stuff about the late Ottoman Empire. The actor in the leading role is the most beautiful Turkish actor in my opinion. :D 

Nowadays a hit is Love 101 - short series for teens at school who experience love for the first time, amidst different adventures & low points.

Atiye (The Gift) is also rather popular, although not a favourite of mine, but one of the most popular actors play there (the highest paid actress in Turkey too, Beren Saat) and it has a mystery plot, you might like it.

There are not enough Turkish shows on Netflix yet (I know there are many but the quality ones are not available there yet). That being said, most of the Turkish actors are now focused on shooting for Netflix, so we expect new (and very good, by the way) Turkish dramas starting this autumn and early next year. :)

+2

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1