Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

It's ok the last eps are quite long. But you did finish it, will you be watching the next season? 

Not sure.... Maybe using the FF button. We'll see.

When is the new season starting?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

LOL I´m here. 

BTS is having a single comeback on 21 August with a full english song. Everyone is loosing their mind right now

Oooh, cool!

I'll PM you. :dorakiss:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Sighhh....My Sunday is almost over, I planned to catch up on IOTNBO eps this weekend but I ended up rewatching all the Wintergarden scenes.....I'm so doomed. I need to admit myself in a hospital or a rehab centre, I think. Lol. 

Which eps are you at? I am at 10 now.

But when you come out, it will be S2 so what’s the point! LOL!

8 hours ago, strongtower said:

But I still dont know when Disney California opened, and all the hexadecimal octal hints.

Pig latin is my fave.

+2

1955! I hate the hexadecimal, octal AND binary numbers!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no im in the office already, we are all fully bk in office since Jul/20

Thot your boss wanted to do a mix?

Mine is wfh until end of the year since we don't know when the government will allow us back full-time in the office. Fortunately, the landlord allowed us to defer lease until Jan 2021. So no need to pay rent for half a year!

• Like 4

I’m still treating the forums in a very fragile manner (trying not to use the gif reactions lol) because I keep getting ‘the forum is not available’ message randomly when I click on links here and I get mini heart attacks:sweatingbullets:

Sometimes the reaction buttons don’t work for me too, not sure if we’re all experiencing the same problems?

@alleram95 Have you seen the SSAK3 MV?? I love this song :wub: Tempted to buy the album that comes with a cassette tape (!!!) but it’s expensive...

• Like 3
  • Love 3