Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Why not? Since the clubs features are not available at the moment , and I have no idea when it will be back...you can start a meme's thread here on Soompi hangout! Or you can even post it here...

i think im just gonna wait until the club features are available again :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, MY15 said:

also not accepting  some reactions too; have to click multiple times

i'm doing slowmo catching up all previous pages... and my "love" became black and white so many times cos of the error too hahaha

:headbang:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

54 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

I realise that the  forums seem to be working so much better on my laptop as compared to my iphone. Maybe it's likely due to the interface.:lol:

Right. But now it goes the same. Whenever you get unavailable page just reload the page then it resume back. I did that. And it works well both on phone and pc. But I wonder will we get the badge and shop member.. the bank... my monies... sobss..  so this is what those unlucky characters in tragic dramas who lost their wealth and all overnight. Somehow that feeling is what I feel now. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2