Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Yes must be his stylist. @wallflowersforjane do you know what brand it is....?!? 

There is just enough room for me to fit in his oversized shirt....LOL.

Except for his suit (which was custom-made to him, the suit maker posted an IG), I really cannot with his choice of baggy outfits. The tan look is growing on me but still.

Info on his outfit.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

The villain is too sneaky and clever and the protagonist characters are bullied all the time.

That`s the recipe to soap opera/ makjang dramas to hook audience. They had to hate the villains and wait for the protagonist to defeat them.  I used to watch this type of dramas in the past but I don`t like them anymore.

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Info on his outfit.

I was sure it is a brand clothing. :lol: It costs a lot of money. I won`t buy this sweater even if is for free. Maybe if someone will pay me to wear it, I will think about it.

I found the sweater. It costs 1750 euro. OMG!

sourcehttps://www.bottegaveneta.com/ro/knitwear_cod48229414ku.html

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

I saw you're discussing Turkish tv series. As a person who has watched more than 200 of those (i.e. almost every single Turkish series in existence :D), I am more than happy to answer all your questions. :D

kekeke.... what would you recommend? (something with eng sub or available on netflix); .... to give you an idea of what I liked and managed to sit through-

siyah beyaz ask ~ doctor forced to marry mafia guy + birth secret! great chemistry sizzle with actors and philosophy discussions on whether one becomes bad or is naturally bad

kara para ask ~ cop and jewelry heiress try to figure out a murder and find themselves in the path of a huge money laundering/transplant scheme, all sorts of 'good' people turn out to be villains and back stabbing everywhere!

meryem ~ remake of kdrama secret; already bonkers plot was made more bonkers. couldn't decide if girl was idiot or victim. but real standout was moustache twirling villain who got a kick out of plotting.

sen anlat karadeniz ~ guy rescues a woman and child who were not only victims of domestic abuse but a kidnapping case with a psycho. and there is a lot of nice songs and views of the sea...

hmmm, when I put out the plot like this, I can see I go for very dramatic plots! LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

cop and jewelry heiress try to figure out a murder and find themselves in the path of a huge money laundering/transplant scheme, all sorts of 'good' people turn out to be villains and back stabbing everywhere!

That don`t sound too bad for me as long there aren`t many episodes. But I will stick with kdramas. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@larus ~ it was actually well done! caught it by random accident while surfing netflix and simply watched out of boredom. then watched for several weeks/months a little at a time. there is some great chemistry and what I like is that they don't fall into love all of a sudden. it happens slowly as they get to know each other and there is also that delicious period of confusion where they are sort of trying to figure out what you are feeling. kind of sad that the short kdramas tend to skip on this delicious confusion stage which is a lot of fun to watch! also, there is romance but the focus is more on the crime, the cover up and all the characters. the villains really surprise you! the guy was my DP for many months.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Speaking of Yoo Yeon Seok`s Bottega Veneta sweater, there are other sweaters in the collection for other oppas.

I wonder why their stylists have not chosen them yet. :w00t:

Spoiler

48233456QD_16_rp.jpg48233456QD_16_rp.jpg

48233451BD_16_rp.jpg

48225993PA_16_rp.jpg

48233455SE_16_rp.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1