Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Xin yue ge ge (1995)

O0CNke2.jpg

I was once an innocent viewer lol, i think the wife been painted pretty badly, and i cant help cos shes so pretty & has pure look... didnt realized shes quite ungrateful....

Chiung Yao , all her work is classic makjang drama. My parents last time do allowed me to watch all this mess lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

omo! what a betrayal it would have been for the wife. sounds like a super angsty drama? weren't people cursing the princess when they watched? so what happened to the loved ones like the wife, son and the other children in the end?

Angsty is an understatement.....:sweat_smile:  We always ended up with swollen eyes after each episode...Believe it or not, not many people cursing the princess because the drama was wrote in such away to "favor" the betrayal. The wife turned bitterly angry and started to abused the princess after she married to the General while suffering and dying inside herself until she tried to committed suicide but got rescued in the last minutes. The children, a daughter who was the best friend of the princess of course hated her, the son lost his respect to his once wonderful father and the whole family fell apart. At the end the General died in the battle together with the princess.

The wife said to him that you can get any woman as your concubine (as the norm during the days) but why have to be her??? But the General and the princess just keen on each other in the name of undying love.....:skull: That's why I said this drama is the ultimate white wash and justification of cheating and betrayal....

The drama is adapted from a book by celebrated Taiwanese author Chiung Yao, most of her books got adapted into drama. Maybe you are familiar with Princess Pearl/Princess Returning Pearl/My Fair Princess?? That's her work too.

+2

add.

@Lawyerh

Believe it or not when I first watched it I didn't realised how bad was the betrayal. I got the real grasp of the drama after I grown up years later.....:sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Xin yue ge ge (1995)

O0CNke2.jpg

I was once an innocent viewer lol, i think the wife been painted pretty badly, and i cant help cos shes so pretty & has pure look... didnt realized shes quite ungrateful....

Chiung Yao , all her work is classic makjang drama. My parents last time do allowed me to watch all this mess lol :lol:

Watched it when kids (not remember whole story). Otp focus.

Hate betrayal but... not just kids even the adults can be brainless

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

If it's cold, you can just add another layer of clothes. 

My same exact reasoning! When it’s hot, you cannot take off your last layer of clothes and go around naked. Not for girls. For guys some can still go bare chested with loose shorts. Still, the best would be to soak in water, but even water can get warm too from the intense heat, LOL...

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama ~ too lazy to skimp through scenes and my net is crazy today. so how did it end for VP and DJ in the secretary drama? were there any cute cuts only them I can see?

They got together. But I don’t see any cuts of them around because everyone is more focused on the main leads. But they were being hilariously cute as always, DJ being the cool one still and VP being the crazy one, LOL...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama ~ too lazy to skimp through scenes and my net is crazy today. so how did it end for VP and DJ in the secretary drama? were there any cute cuts only them I can see?

Last episode was quite good , it’s make me happy  , it was good to see he wasn’t worried , that he may not be able to see faces, then start seeing faces again , the first thing want to see is her face , then they start eating each other faces .

How ironically it start with face problems  & end with face eating , happiness all around . :mrgreen:for me personally this drama was the kind of drama want me to do this every morning 

5d13a47d1471d660863920.gif?download

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Last episode was quite good , it’s make me happy  , it was good to see he wasn’t worried , that he may not be able to see faces, then start seeing faces again , the first thing want to see is her face , then they start eating each other faces .

when did DJ get face blindness? hahahaha... sorry, but no interest in secretary girl and boss and what happened to them. only wanted to know about cuckoo girl and mr. chastity.

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

They got together. But I don’t see any cuts of them around because everyone is more focused on the main leads. But they were being hilariously cute as always, DJ being the cool one still and VP being the crazy one, LOL...

no cuts, thats too bad;... but at least good ending for them. :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

when did DJ get face blindness? hahahaha... sorry, but no interest in secretary girl and boss and what happened to them. only wanted to know about cuckoo girl and mr. chastity.

She have him from first time she saw him , so the writer ignored them in the final but 

we didn’t see her take him to some room to take advantage of him , but she was happy :mrgreen: he probably done  it to quite her . 

but we say goodbye  to her saying awesome :joy:

• LOL 3