Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

That cancer part is so true.  Young me thought that cancer is the disease that cause you hair loss,nosebleed and die.  Every times when I saw nose bleeding, my mind is  "oh! he is gonna die from cancer". Another thing that surprise me is child abandonment. How can every rich person u hate so much turn out to be your real mama/papa. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hello everyone it's been a while....  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

@USAFarmgirl 2 my love :bawling: I miss you :heart:

@Ameera Ali if angel end. I will find another romantic and fluffy drama :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Welcome back @USAFarmgirl 2 :)

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali if angel end. I will find another romantic and fluffy drama :blush:

Yes we need one , with matured oppa :joy::mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

Thanks everyone!  :blush: hope all of you are happy and well.   I have some catching up to do and back reading...  Long story but I am in the process of trying to get my account back.  Still #2 isn't to bad either....

894  Fighting Subtracts!!!

Edited by USAFarmgirl 2
  • Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

@USAFarmgirl 2 You know what, I'm not going to talk to you. You deserve a beating. No cookies for you either. Do you have any idea how worried we were when we realized you deleted your account?? You should have at least told me or dhakra or anyone here before leaving. @Dhakra How do you think we should punish this girl? This is seriously insane. I sent friend requests to random accounts in Twitter and insta which had your name hoping that you would at least respond there!!! What were you even thinking pulling a disappearing stunt like that? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

No....No.....is this.....is this....? USA.....Farm.....girl?.....:cry:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Do.....are you........Have you any idea........I mean......I.....Where.......How.............No.... NO!.........stop pounding heart......dammit.....okay......calm down Dhakra........breathe........I'm not saying the following words often..............but do you know how much I missed you?.....Do you know how much I looked for you on the internet? I went through millions of pages, sent friend requests to people on facebook, IG and Twitter....I probably talked to every single person in the US who owns a farm (YES I DID! Even to those in Wisconsin). I went through all of our messages to see if I could use any hint to find something. You were just gone. You made me realize how fragile all this is. You talked about being a family.....you know that Sis and I just talked about you again and we realized that not much a left from the old times. 

@kokodusNo, I won't punish her. She should just know this. Normally I would do some puns hidden in some words, but......honestly........I'm just diappointed in her, she knows how much she means to me. I was so worried something happened. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy she's back.....I'm just......honestly I can't put my feelings into words right now......I need my emergency as sad as possible song. Which is probably the biggest indicator to people who know me.....I never listen to this song often, since it really changing me during these 3 minutes... @SejabinDon't you dare to say anything against it (btw to write this text I ignored someone who will be very mad now)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Screw numbers, you can add it yourself! (Okay...... +2)

Spoiler

@USAFarmgirl 2 But......just know this.....I am so, so, so happy that you're back princess......

giphy.gif

f03495ff684ff898712f6b5b02296a90.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Reveal hidden contents

Btw ur oppa LJH character will be thirsty for power triplem lol....

I think so too & I am expecting it . He won’t have taken up the role if it’s some bland character :w00t:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

@USAFarmgirl 2But no wonder you showed up, you always do when something bad is happening in my family. For some reason you always had perfect timing. Just like with grandma.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@USAFarmgirl 2, welcome back! I hope that you were able to sort the things that you needed to in your life.

Hi everyone else! This thread keeps calling to me, so just checking in.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

• Like 3
  • Love 1

904 :joy:

@Dhakra do you want me to give positive comments or negative comments? xuxuxuxux.. choose it! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

@Sejabinis no comment an option? If you have to, positive. Bad comments about my music is the fastest way to darkness, especially if Yoo is involved. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

Thanks everyone!  :blush: hope all of you are happy and well.   I have some catching up to do and back reading...  Long story but I am in the process of trying to get my account back.  Still #2 isn't to bad either....

894  Fighting Subtracts!!!

OMG you are bACK!!!!!

hahahah Hugss.....we are all worried......what happen to your acc was it hack or something....give me a beep i'll help with everything i can :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@Sejabinis no comment an option? If you have to, positive. Bad comments about my music is the fastest way to darkness, especially if Yoo is involved. 

906 :rolleyes:

oke this is between positive and negative. her voice sounds so Asia :blush: .. btw I can understand why you do like her :relaxed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

my mobile is dead lols :D hahahaha....so dont worry if i answer less lols

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@USAFarmgirl 2 We missed you so much. Can I just say that I knew you would come back! I knew you would never disappear without a proper goodbye. And guess what it isnt yet time to say goodbyes! :heart:  Yayyyy!!!

+2

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1