Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I’m surprised you wanna watch the Affair drama ! This is not the sort of drama you’d watch in the past ! 

Well, I don't watch it yet. :D Still not sure if I am going to, since the topic is normally something I am not eager to watch. But SLA and OSN soften me up for the topic a little. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Which ep are you at dear? I think you have not reached the crazy part yet. Has the second lead arrived? Trust me when I say this, the Taiwanese version of this drama is 100 times more better than this. The Korean version absolutely doesn't make sense. LOL. 

Who acted in the Taiwanese one ?

4 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Well, I don't watch it yet. :D Still not sure if I am going to, since the topic is normally something I am not eager to watch. But SLA and OSN soften me up for the topic a little. 

As you age , your taste may change . :lol:

Designated  S60 was pretty good. You can check it out . 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I’m looking at the second lead’s face @kokodus...Hm..he is handsome but darn..he is annoying. I hate it when he is all up on the female lead. Even Ha Na herself was saying how he is speaking like a lover. I hate it when a guy that you barely met go all possessive over you. What? I’m i your toy? F off. :D Then on the other Hand Won also got this female company. Same thing. “Can I call you Oppa?” YOU JUST BARELY MET HIM! Shove off!<_<

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Ohhh @sushiliciousi think you are talking about 'L' here if you are only at 2nd ep. Her junior employee at work? He is not the second lead, you will soon meet him. Don't worry. LOL. 

@triplem The Taiwanese version has our beautiful Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen. Ariel Lin's character was much more strong willed and independent than her Korean counterpart. That's what I felt. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohhh @sushiliciousi think you are talking about 'L' here if you are only at 2nd ep. Her junior employee at work? He is not the second lead, you will soon meet him. Don't worry. LOL. 

@triplem The Taiwanese version has our beautiful Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen. Ariel Lin's character was much more strong willed and independent than her Korean counterpart. That's what I felt. 

Eh I hv watch the Taiwanese version.....silly me . Yes it was lovely . The OTP was so well matched .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

...the fact that they have a meal out of a bowl together..^_^ #couplegoals. 

So cute! :P just stop denying and just date already come on!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@triplem my ex press con... He quite hensem, i think ill picked him up back :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

y ex press con... He quite hensem, i think ill picked him up back :phew:

It's ok...I mentioned on the thread I hv love hate relationship with him. He always tempt me with his pretty face...then I hate the storyline after that. :w00t:...but yet here i go again...gonna also watch his new drama :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2 :kiss_wink:

bila yang tertulis untukku  (if what’s written for me)

adalah yang terbaik untukmu (is the best for you)

kan kujadikan kau kenangan (I will make you)

yang terindah dalam hidupku (the best memory in my life)

Sya la la la laaaaa :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Omg..the female flight attendant is so annoying too! <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem what She do with this guy , did I look sexy  :mrgreen:He got high opinion on himself :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Lol..in v3 thread we are like in that calm mourning vibe...totally different from how it used to be.

some denial here & there. @cenching I’m mourning until the end of this month.. -_- 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

some denial here & there. @cenching I’m mourning until the end of this month.. -_- 

Whole month , it’s must be big lost , never mind u see him 3 seconds last three weeks :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Whole month , it’s must be big lost , never mind u see him 3 seconds last three weeks :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

Yes it is..the two in one body so double the time... 

sigh

Spoiler

93-F77-FF0-68-C9-44-C9-8070-AD36-C66-F63

—————

OH NOOO. FEMALE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WHAT THE H ARE YOU DOING TO MY KANG WOO?!..Wait..Choi Won...:mellow:..okay! It’s just a Dream. PHEW

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@cenchingi called her to see The Watcher... to stop her from become some black widow :lol:

Seo Kang Joon not too bad sushi...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

@sushilicious needs some sweetness. Maybe HPL???  :naughty:

872 ill give u my salute... if u managed to make her watch HPL

JtvMi46.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1