Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Hm..HPL...sorry..I don’t want to see any bed stuff...I’m on auto pilot mode..so romance not so extreme would be great...and ocn...I need to take a break from ocn. OCN lost my trust in him...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem understands me :) that I’m still at the mourning stage. :) thanks. :) 

I swear I’m not asking much..but if they could have just written Kang Woo to at least just..smile.. I would be grateful...worst of all...my ship..sigh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali FYI..Their last actual touch...

:bawling:

Spoiler

24447657-8-B38-4-CFA-822-A-89-E2-A1727-D

CC237450-ED18-4-DB6-BFC8-45-C15-A004469.

And I had this pic as my background on my com

Spoiler

56751-C89-BC81-4-A69-B097-3-CABED0-A8886

I can’t even see the details..it’s too dark haha

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@Ameera Ali

Yup, I am dramaless.....<_< Nothing caught my attention....<_< Only celebrity gossips....<_< I am bored...<_<

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Yup, I am dramaless.....<_< Nothing caught my attention....<_< Only celebrity gossips....<_< I am bored...<_<

Then cry a river together. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@cenchingdo u like some politics on top of our daily gossip ahjumma? :joy: Do try Designated Survivor (1 ep eng sub)... and some thriller The Watcher (start next Mon with sub)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

+2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

As you age , your taste may change . :lol:

Designated  S60 was pretty good. You can check it out . 

I doubt that. 

Maybe I will check it after OSN is finished next week.

I really need something without love story again. I miss my old crime dramas with maybe a shallow chemistry.

• Like 5

@Lawyerh

I usually chose drama based upon the casts....If the cast are some people who I like in their previous works or their look caught my eyes then it's a go.....I will check the ones you mentioned....

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@triplem can’t believe Aide is ending in two weeks?? And I haven’t even started :sweat:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem can’t believe Aide is ending in two weeks?? And I haven’t even started :sweat:

It’s not ending . This is just season 1 ( 10eps) . Second season (another 10eps ) will air in Nov . This was something planned from the start. Netflix likes doing things like this for some reason . :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Love DS60 @triplem feel like watching some holywood blockbuster movie!!

Spoiler

He's so good at depicting reluctant & confused 'new acting president'...

Im totally on board this time. No complaint. Other than i want longer time to see JJH :phew:

Btw ur oppa LJH character will be thirsty for power triplem lol....

8tmDntO.jpg

@cenchingahjussi time...no need to become sugar mommy :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The saddest moment...When the drama ends and the title on Soompi turns from [Current Drama] to [Drama] this is when reality will smack you telling you “Hey, it’s over.” :tears: then you have to say goodbye to this world and the characters. I take dramas seriously, so to me it’s like sending a friend off knowing this friend will probably never come back...

Even if the same face comes back..it will never be the same character again..that is also saddening...This is why sometimes I honestly don’t want to start a drama...because at the end I have to say goodbye...Drama acts as a friend to be with you when you are hella stressed out...so when they are done, they will leave you..Alone...I have many ‘friends’ that came & left..ha..

I honestly treat them as a friend..Watching your friend die is like..

you can say dramas is what supported me through my darkest time. It gives me the strength to live. So if I feel hella attached yes I am..because this is my way to cope with hardship..watch dramas..

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

The saddest moment...When the drama ends and the title on Soompi turns from [Current Drama] to [Drama] this is when reality will smack you telling you “Hey, it’s over.” :tears: then you have to say goodbye to this world and the characters.

Contact song x song for advice, or wait they don’t know the answer :joy: they still figuring the end :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

I miss The Fiery Priest... I miss The Guest... such great dramas...

:tears:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I miss The Fiery Priest... I miss The Guest... such great dramas...

:tears:

I miss them too...at least I can tell myself using these two series that they are at least alive & well..

But deep in me I have been saying like they are just characters! They are fake..but another side of me is like...they are so real to me..like a friend..imagine you have a friend who could fight. Haha and a priest some more...so precious..hate to see them go..but yup.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Even if the same face comes back..it will never be the same character again..that is also saddening...This is why sometimes I honestly don’t want to start a drama...because at the end I have to say goodbye...Drama acts as a friend to be with you when you are hella stressed out...so when they are done, they will leave you..Alone...I have many ‘friends’ that came & left..ha..

I honestly treat them as a friend..Watching your friend die is like..

you can say dramas is what supported me through my darkest time. It gives me the strength to live. So if I feel hella attached yes I am..because this is my way to cope with hardship..watch dramas..

kekke... I started watching kdramas during the early hallyu wave where they loved melo. one never know if any of the leads would survive and invariably, there might be a tragic ending. I remember one friend saying "I didn't know there were so many different cancers till I started watching kdramas." LOL, so true! even I didn't know either...truck of doom ran over tons of leads, not just hurt them. kekeke.. . so maybe I got trained to not get too attached to characters. hahahaha...

but still, sometimes, you get annoyed when they kill off a character you enjoyed or a resolution for quick forgiveness drives you nuts. (looking at that secretary drama. ugh). but then, at the end of the day, it is time to move on to another story and it becomes fun. am so used to new stories that all these season shows bore me for the most part.

• Like 7
  • Love 1