Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Daily drama have luxuries of 120 episodes :joy:

in this kind of 16 episode I expected lead woman  to be pregnant with him just looking at her , but clearly the science didn’t advance to this much :joy:

* you still enjoying shady mum , tag me if romance( kiss ) started 

hahaha... sometimes daily dramas are actually more romantic because you see the romance built little by little.

on shady mom -- am really enjoying the pacing, the character building and the mystery; jenny has run off to korea and hiding from shady mom as well as eun seok. lets see if she meets him this week - then we might get a kiss!

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am absolutely agree about certain drama that punches some buttons....:sweat_smile: From the comments you can see how does the drama punches the deepest and darkest button in the soul....:naughty:

+2

oh really? kekkeke... would check it out if am bored but they seem to be writing essays like for exams. hard to have interest when I don't know the drama at all. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Uh Oh... still Wednesday.... :bawling:

Ha ha , my Wednesday start now :joy:

& Chocolate dessert in the menu at work today 

5d131711a70e6451180023.gif?download

• Like 3
  • Love 4

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

n this kind of 16 episode I expected lead woman  to be pregnant with him just looking at her , but clearly the science didn’t advance to this much :joy:

But at least we know for this one the seed has been planted :D ....

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

writing essays like for exams

Funny thing is students don't even write this well and this much in exams. Not enough time 

28 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am absolutely agree about certain drama that punches some buttons....:sweat_smile: From the comments you can see how does the drama punches the deepest and darkest button in the soul....:naughty:

+2

Wait till the Love Affair drama comes out...the thread will have some interesting discussions. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

is it because people intent to have affair ? :joy: while in angel and drama thread it is hard to make them feel the love :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wait till the Love Affair drama comes out...the thread will have some interesting discussions. 

Spring Night competitor??? :naughty: Another white wash and justification of cheating??? :naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, cenching said:

Spring Night competitor??? :naughty: Another white wash and justification of cheating??? :naughty:

+2

oh I don't think the drama gonna justify cheating, because the title is so in your face (LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON :w00t:) , i think it will do the opposite.my speculation is that it will show how things will spiral out of control,  and the damned consequences of adultery :skull::tounge_wink:. ....ahahahaha...I dying to see what happens. Of course it will romanticise the scenes @Sejabin

It is a J adaptation 

http://asianwiki.com/Hirugao:_Love_Affairs_in_the_Afternoon (there are spoilers in the comment section)

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@Sejabin and any Indonesian friends here, do you remember the old Taiwanese drama by Chiung Yao titled SinYe KeKe (XinYue GeGe)??? About a young princess who was rescued by a charismatic happily married General with young adult children. The Princess was in a arranged married with the son of the General but she fell for the General and vice versa instead and cause a huge wreck in that happy family. That drama is the ultimate white wash and justification of extra marital affair and how love wins it all.....:skull:

@triplem

I would love to check on the thread when it airs....:joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin and any Indonesian friends here, do you remember the old Taiwanese drama by Chiung Yao titled SinYe KeKe (XinYue GeGe)??? About a young princess who was rescued by a charismatic happily married General with young adult children. The Princess was in a arranged married with the son of the General but she fell for the General and vice versa instead and cause a huge wreck in that happy family. That drama is the ultimate white wash and justification of extra marital affair and how love wins it all.....:skull:

@triplem

I would love to check on the thread when it airs....:joy:

+2

I remember that richard simmons drama because I watch it together with my mom and cry wkwkwkw.. now I realized it's an affair drama wkwkwkwk.. I don't believe in that kind of love. Li da hai after all was a father with 2 children. but perhaps at that time, men were allowed to have more than 1 wife. Chinese period drama :no_mouth:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@triplem

Had you watch Tropical Night In December??? Also about a house wife who have an affair with a young man because her hubs treated her unfairly...My sister swore endlessly while watching it....:joy:

@Sejabin

Yes, during olden days men were allowed many wives BUT this girl was betrothed to his own son and during olden days betrothal is considered married.....:skull: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

oh I don't think the drama gonna justify cheating, because the title is so in your face (LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON :w00t:) , i think it will do the opposite.my speculation is that it will show how things will spiral out of control,  and the damned consequences of adultery :skull::tounge_wink:. ....ahahahaha...I dying to see what happens. Of course it will romanticise the

Wow , out of control , excitement , just can’t wait to see wife & husband that they go back to when they finish their fun activities :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Im watching almost all Chung Yao run back then ... @cenching@Sejabin but i was like still a kiddo sort of for xin yue ge ge lol... Doesnt ring alarm bell about the cheating portion.

Its not my fav, cos only the lady is pretty bwahaha... the guy not my type. (Yeah as young kids i also alrd have a strong preference of how handsome guy shd be :lol:).

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

so let me get this straight -- basically, she had an affair with her father-in-law and in the end, she ended up with him. so her ex became her stepson? :blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so let me get this straight -- basically, she had an affair with her father-in-law and in the end, she ended up with him. so her ex became her stepson? :blink:

They were  not married officially yet BUT like I said in the olden day engagement or betrothal is considered marriage, and thru out the drama they portrayed it as if love is the most important thing, they can ignore whatever morality and their loved ones suffering in the name of their love...:skull: The first wife treated her like her own daughter because she was an orphan, the General's family was a very happy one without any issue until she came....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

They were  not married officially yet BUT like I said in the olden day engagement or betrothal is considered marriage, and thru out the drama they portrayed it as if love is the most important thing, they can ignore whatever morality and their loved ones suffering in the name of their love...:skull:The first wife treated her like her own daughter because she was an orphan, the General's family was a very happy one without any issue until she came....

omo! what a betrayal it would have been for the wife. sounds like a super angsty drama? weren't people cursing the princess when they watched? so what happened to the loved ones like the wife, son and the other children in the end?

• Like 5

+2

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I too prefer cold weather to hot weather.

Used to like rain because I enjoyed watching from my window, but after few experiences with leaking, as well as collapsing ceiling, and flooding, rain only made me feel stressful...

I love cold weather. If it's cold, you can just add another layer of clothes. Rain just adds another romantic note and makes staying home more comfy. But we never had any real experiences with leaking or collapsing ceilings.

I just want to be autumn soon.

And please don't let any of my idols have a concert here during the summer. 

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

you are the opposite of my BIL, he love the hot weather lols

Germany is not made for these kind of weather. Apartments don't have air-cons, so as most stores. Just a few. Yesterday our whole neighborhood had no electricity, because the heat overheated our local powerhouse. 

I went to the gym yesterday, it has an air conditioner, but not very powerful.

Last year our long-distance trains couldn't drive because Deutsche Bahn wasn't able to get the air conditionors working in their trains.

Germany always suffers when it's hot. We are just not made for degrees over 35°C. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2