Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, staygold said:

Whattttttttt! WhaaaaaaaT! wwwwaaaaaaT! :P I thought I wud never read this abt NJH! :P

Doesnt matter cos you going to fall in love with in next 3-4 episodes! :relaxed:

Hide contents

+2

SAME REACTION. If he is not handsome, then who in the world is!?! I can't believe this. I mean he may not be Deng Lun level handsome, but he is strikingly handsome with 6 feet tall physique, amazing cheekbones and....not to mention the beautifully toned abs....HE IS HANDSOME IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10010098

You are, baby, you are. 

Ok forget it, i'm going to rewatch fairy today to get over this shock. LOL. 

@Dhakra While searching for NJH gifs, I found something for you too. Bwahahahaha. 

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7582033

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Parents is the core of their children. It depends on how the parents treat/taught them, that will reflect their children’s attitude and personality. If their parents spoils their children, those children will grow up spoiled. So we must treat our children with both kindness & strictness. So hard to raise a child right :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Parents is the core of their children. It depends on how the parents treat/taught them, that will reflect their children’s attitude and personality. If their parents spoils their children, those children will grow up spoiled. So we must treat our children with both kindness & strictness. So hard to raise a child :sweatingbullets:

+2

I agree with you, my friend. But you are too young for this. Why are you already thinking about raising a child when you are a child yourself? Hahahaha. 

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I agree with you, my friend. But you are too young for this. Why are you already thinking about raising a child when you are a child yourself? Hahahaha. 

Saw this spoiled brat on YouTube. So was thinking about it. :) 

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

474 :kiss:

it’s not even an abs!! It’s a skinny chest :no_mouth: full with tulang rusuk. 

Oh I love to watch mukbang video now on youtube :bawling: her kentucky fried chicken makes me hungry ..

I just ordered 2 pcs of chickens. Perhaps I should order 3 pcs.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Gong Xi Fa Cai 

Hong Bao Na Lai.

:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

+2

I accidentally read a drug case. A young girl die after took the ectasy. I can not to not following the case because it’s too sad. It’s about children and drugs.. oh gosh I am so happy that in my country the punishment for anyone who sells drugs is a death penalty. I just read the case from internet but I see that girl was innocent. If in the case she used drugs she won’t be that  fool to be overdose. In my opinion Overdose case just happened to people who uses drugs for years. They will add the doses to the point they will get overdose and I think that girl was not. From her fresh face. And In my opinion her family is too kind they will not filed the case. Because they know if they filed the case then nothing can stop the investigation and anyone who sell the drugs and give that drugs to her can get a heavy punishment. Oh gosh If this is happened in Indonesia, They will be death. Jokowi has no tolerance for drugs cases. I think the family is in dilemma. They don’t want anyone die but also they are hurting because they want to know what happened to their beloved daughter. This is too sad :bawling:

ok I talk too much.. GTG. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Sad 5

21 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@stroppyse ~ skimmed through the first ep of healing love and it didn't really interest me. figured I would get back to it but then read that the leads are somehow step-siblings? or some fauxcest maybe involved? so lost interest even though I like the actors.. romance book is noona romance and I avoid those like the plague! yea, none of the current weekend/daily dramas are interesting. check out 10 minutes and I am literally sleeping. not a good sign when you would rather turn off computer and take a nap. :sweatingbullets:

@Lmangla, My Healing Love is not really fauxcest, though they are step-siblings since the man's mother married the woman's father. However, they were not raised together at all due to some pretty evil machinations of the man's mother. Anyway, it is a very slow start, but it gets better much later on. :) And, I do like the actors. But, totally understand that it's not to everyone's taste. But, this is the sweetest that I've ever seen Yeon Jung Hoon, who I would normally have said is one of those cruelly handsome men, but I'm totally falling for him in MHL. :) 

19 hours ago, staygold said:

So he was the heroine's brother in Something in the rain.

+2

You're talking about the 2nd lead in Romance is a Bonus Book? He is a total cutie. :wub: But, my adoration of LJS means that there will be NO second lead syndrome for me. Not when LJS is looking all vulnerable and looking at LNY with those soft, longing eyes of his. :wub:

+2

• Like 6

+2

lee bo young gave birth to a boy! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 2/4/2019 at 3:57 PM, staygold said:

Thinking of MoA makes me feel empty and sad and a little cheated.:( Your video makes me feel better. Thank you for tagging me!

+2

Oh my Goddddd thank youuuu sweetowlsis, let's close their story that way:joy::heart: so happy to read yours! 

478?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Childhood advertisement

:lol:

Spoiler

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Back in the day, I thought that gabsy shampoo really can change people’s face. :joy: How child minded I was. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3