Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Add - subtract: The pandemic questionnaire (just for fun)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Things I didn't appreciate in 2020:

• The quarantining
    • The weight gain
    • Social distancing
    • Face masks
    • Fear of covid-19
    • Media mass hysteria
    • No or limited social life
    • Overspending on online shopping
    • Being too much online
    • Zoom / Teams meetings
    • Remote working
    • Having a covid-19 test
    • The boredom
    • Sweatpants
    • Not being able to show all my cute outfits that I had bought in 2019
    • Something else. What?
  2. 2. What did you appreciate in 2020? (choose as many as you like)

• Limited or no social life (hey, nothing wrong with being an introvert)
    • The sweatpants. The sweatpants were nice.
    • Not having to get up so early in order to commute to work
    • Cooking more at home
    • Cutting your own hair
    • New hobbies you can do at home or socially distancing
    • K-dramas, c-dramas, TW-dramas, JP-dramas, Netflix, crime documentaries on YouTube - you name it, I watched it!
    • Hanging out on Soompi more!
    • Ogling abs and sharing pics of them on Soompi
    • Working out at home
    • Not having to commute
    • Not having to wear make-up and/or a bra every day
    • Getting more sleep than before the pandemic
    • Spending more time with my family
    • Something else. What?
  3. 3. What is the first thing you want to do once the pandemic is over? (choose as many as you like)

• Travel
    • Not wear sweatpants!
    • Meting my friends and family members
    • Gym / working out outside of my home
    • Go to restaurants and not having to cook at home so much
    • Ditch the facemask!
    • Not having to socially distance everywhere
    • Go to a shopping mall and shop IRL
    • Work in the office
    • Going out for cocktails with your girlfriends
    • Go to the movies/theater/concert/sports game
    • Wear my cute outfits and make-up
    • Not giving "the look" every time someone coughs or sneezes around you
    • Throw a big paty at home - yay!
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/25/2021 at 07:00 PM

11 hours ago, cenching said:

Calling all The Cradle Snatchers and Abs Lovers

Hmm...too beefed up for my personal taste.  They don’t look real?  I keep thinking anabolic steroids... :lol:.  

As for Memorist I was thinking of tuning in but the teasers seem comedic?  So I may not.  I am in the mood for something more serious.  365 looks like it’s darker so I am tuning into that instead.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 146.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Hmm...too beefed up for my personal taste.  They don’t look real?  I keep thinking anabolic steroids... :lol:.  

They looked comical/caricature-ist....:crazy: I think for photo shoot, they put lots of makeup products to highlight the body and also the lighting helps...But I am agree about the steroids part....:vicx:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I actually secretly have a crush on the evil human version too :joy:

Suddenly missing this drama...

+2

Lol. It was my first KBS world drama. Back in 31st of May 2018, it was first launched in my country. I used to watch it and I liked the robot, because SKJ was good in his reactions, especially blinking his eyes. :)

but the evil version is really interesting as you say :joy:

tbh, SKJ is not just about good looks, he is really talented. I sometimes feel sorry for him because his viewers are staring at his handsome face and not paying attention to his acting skills, not that I mind staring too :D but I hope he gets appreciated for his acting as well.

I like his stammering in I will meet you when the weather is fine. He is really a good actor :)

+2

• Love 3
13 hours ago, cenching said:

Yes, Forest filmed in Manila. I am not sure about the exact location because Manila isn’t my domain....

From what I understand, the moment those men stop working out they will deflate like balloon. Tbh, I am not a fan of overly muscular body like this...Scary...

Well, he is happy because his package can be seen without our magnifying glass...:joy: 

Believe it or not, that vid was randomly popped out in my feeds....:joy: YouTube knew I got many Cradle Snatcher friends that would love it, sharing is caring.....:glasses:

+2

"deflate like a balloon" I´m screaming 

giphy.gif

I´m not a fan of too overly muscular too because there is nothing soft to coudle with. It´s all hard like hughing a brick wall or something :joy:

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 we nearly could have BTS on hyena :mrgreen:

+2

I´m so fangirling right now :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Ameera Ali on the trailer he showed some of his moves..but I’m not really impressed though:joy:i need more. I’m hungry for more!MORE!

+2

I am more hungry for the hair movement :joy:

15829920121582992009.gif

.. a lot of new killer today need sub quickly 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

@Ameera Ali is that drama as good as fiery priest? 

I am watching PMY new drama but still at ep 1. I see it is a serious romantic drama. 

I will watch hyenna at office ^_*

15829951481582995142.gif

# Can you handle these fluffy body :naughty:

Is crime  drama not like fiery priest but I am fan girling over oppa & shipping :joy:

OCN should be proud of me :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ahhhhh watching RDTK 2 is bringing back so many memories. I'm so very glad that they kept most of the doldam staff. Yes I do miss the original trio, but seeing the funny manager, the head nurse and the cute puppy Kim Min jae itself is soooooo nostalgic. Not to mention everyone's favorite Kim Sabu. Can't believe it's been 3 years already. I honestly don't care about Lee sung Kyung and Ahn Yo seop's character. Just give me more of the back and forth banter between the manager and the head nurse, I'll watch 20 eps of that.  Hahaha. 

• Love 3

@Sarang21 ohhhh! I like this MV better because I'm all about the dancing! I haven't found much during my so-called "research". Just the basics so far. I might check out there documentary.. didn't they have one on Netflix not too long ago? 

My sis-in-law came over the other night and I showed her BTS.. she's not familiar with them either and is pretty unfamiliar with K Pop in general and she was like "are they men or women?" :joy: 

@_gillianne19_ so when you had your dream, did you also go for the kiss? :D

@cenching oh, I didn't know Forest was filmed in Manila. I was planning on watching it and this is just one more motivation to do so. Maybe I'll recognize some places?

I, too, am not a fan of men who are too muscular. I tend to like lean men more. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 ohhhh! I like this MV better because I'm all about the dancing! I haven't found much during my so-called "research". Just the basics so far. I might check out there documentary.. didn't they have one on Netflix not too long ago? 

My sis-in-law came over the other night and I showed her BTS.. she's not familiar with them either and is pretty unfamiliar with K Pop in general and she was like "are they men or women?" :joy:

I like the second one better too, the choreography is just amazing! They have 2 movies: Burn the stage and Bring the soul but I don´t know if it´s on netflix or not. 

:joy: That´s one the stereotypes that K-pop artist get a lot. I mean they some not all looks like flowerboys but they still looks like men to me :sweatingbullets:

Here is a skit  that they did back in the days:

Here they were playing a board game for hours because the game wouldn´t come to an end :joy:

Check out these MV

Do you know the actor Xiao Xiang?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching oh, I didn't know Forest was filmed in Manila. I was planning on watching it and this is just one more motivation to do so. Maybe I'll recognize some places?

There were some scenes due to business trips they made. Okada Hotel in Manila mainly. But do come and watch. Great OTP chemistry. 

@Ameera Ali I am actually surprised you’re watching an OCN drama. The power of (oppa) love :glasses: (I can’t draw the hair and the scar!!) 

974 (I think)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic