Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Hello all!  @sushilicious did you collect lots of Ang pow ??

i have been giving ..cries .  :joy:. All this visitation of relatives in sweltering Malaysian heat is tiring . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, triplem said:

Hello all!  @sushilicious did collect lots of Ang pow ??

i have been giving ..cries .  :joy:. All this visitation of relatives in sweltering Malaysian hit is tiring . 

Yesterday collected about 5? Today’s event have not started. So I’m just watching Home Alone. The variety show.

+2

• Like 5

@angelangie Me and @lynne22visit you first, then we visit @triplem and @cenching 

Randomly crashing in to @cenching’s house. We can invite @staygold Ms Owl too :) 

Then we invite @bairama @Lmangla and we do a round the world trip. Flying to @mouse007 & @Dhakra & @kokodus‘s country for visitation.

:lol: Which definitely in our dreams. Haha. But it feels good to say it out.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

You're talking about the 2nd lead in Romance is a Bonus Book? He is a total cutie. :wub: But, my adoration of LJS means that there will be NO second lead syndrome for me. Not when LJS is looking all vulnerable and looking at LNY with those soft, longing eyes of his. :wub:

Cud this be my first LJS drama i watch till the end then!! :phew: :P I might just turn out to be!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, staygold said:

Cud this be my first LJS drama i watch till the end then!! :phew: :P I might just turn out to be!! 

wow...that's a first..i know you're not exactly a LJS fan...So how is the drama ...is the chemie there? FL has a daughter right?

@sushilicious @angelangie..I will give you all virtual ang pows :D 

hi @bairama ..how are things? 

Anyhow I have to get going to my in laws... laters...

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

wow...that's a first..i know you're not exactly a LJS fan...So how is the drama ...is the chemie there? FL has a daughter right?

@sushilicious @angelangie..I will give you all virtual ang pows :D 

hi @bairama ..how are things? 

Anyhow I have to get going to my in laws... laters...

hahahaha best times of the year :D

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@triplem things are.. Keep turning and just keep going, we can talk about it later you should enjoy your time with fams:heart: much love! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, triplem said:

She does have a daughter. The female lead is beautifully written. The dialogues are so good that I have to download the srt files to re-read them. I am not expecting the run-of-the-mill noona romance here. But yes there is longing in LJS's eyes that is very much needed for this role. But I am already of the SL's side :P. The heroine has more pressing issues than romance in her life at this point.

But that is all secondary... the writer is clearly in love with the female lead. Her monologues are precious. Here is an example. The heroine, now in her 40s is forced to look for a job. She hasn't been working (as an office worker) after she got married so finding a job is difficult. At one such interview the applicants are asked to fill a questionnaire. 

Q: Write what you want to say to yourself.

She is narrating her answer as we see clips from her life with this ost playing.

Dear Kang Dan-i,

We've already spent 37 years together. But you see, I still don't know you that well, so I plan to get to know more about you starting now.

I know you've done your very best, Dan-i. I'm sorry I didn't value you enough. I'm sorry I mistreated you. And I'm sorry I let you feel small. I'm really sorry I've made you work so hard. It must've been hard for you. You must've wanted to cry. But you've held out with a smile. Thanks for staying strong, Dani-i. And that's why I want you to be happy from now on. Forget about yesterday and live for today. Every day, only think about your future. What you want to do? And what do you like? Find the answers again. You have to okay? Once again, you got this! Be victorious. You can do it. Stay strong until the end.

This is the video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5DXMl57rhw

The emotional quotient of this story is on the level of My Ahjusshi as of now. I hope it stays true to the beginning.

:lol: When I get excited about a drama there is no stopping me!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

:lol: When I get excited about a drama there is no stopping me!!

Because of you , I feel like watching it :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I love when art become so artsy then it makes me quest 'are they human?'

• Like 5