Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I am currently 2 for 8 in both received and bought boxes. Below the supposed win rate! <_<

Well, well, well....

I made some calculations.....

If there's a 30% chance of winning, that means that the probability to win at least once when playing 5 times is 83.2%.

If I play the game 10 times the chance of winning at least one time is 97.2%

The probability should be pretty high to win at least once, yet I didn't win once when redeeming boxes 10 times. The probability for that was only 2.8% ! Seems other people are having the same issue too.

Just sayin' :joy:

Something fishy here @Hanyeoun ? :D

EDIT: I might get black listed by Mr. Playboy at this rate.... :D

• LOL 7

8 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Aww, why did you send me points when you lost? Haha! You can find the boxes in the Member Shop, they cost 10 points each.

Now I bought and used 1 box. On myself!

How do I send one to you???

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I also think so. I do feel like I am missing someone out but I am also getting to know everyone here. I am sure it will surface eventually! (Psst: It's not you right?)

10 hours ago, snowlou said:

@000231846597 if i'm not mistaken you re in T....n? Not much variety when it comes to food over there??

No I am not from SG; not from TW either but planning to settle there. It's not that I want secrecy about my origins, it's just that identifying myself with my place of residence can lead to ugly political trolls in many online spaces, as it happened too frequently to my fellow citizens. Sometimes I just want to take a refuge and immerse in some apolitical stuff for a change.

• Love 4

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well, well, well....

I made some calculations.....

If there's a 30% chance of winning, that means that the probability to win at least once when playing 5 times is 83.2%.

If I play the game 10 times the chance of winning at least one time is 97.2%

The probability should be pretty high to win at least once, yet I didn't win once when redeeming boxes 10 times. The probability for that was only 2.8% ! Seems other people are having the same issue too.

Just sayin' :joy:

Something fishy here @Hanyeoun ? :D

EDIT: I might get black listed by Mr. Playboy at this rate.... :D

...Or maybe I designed an algorithm this week to automate the new economy loool

+ 2

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yo, if you watch busted come to busted thread.Gathering supporters yeah 

+2

Capitalist alert here . @Lawyerh your gang . 

@alleram95 :heart4:

@kokodus jokes aside , it’s been over 3 weeks since it ended.  I wonder how long it will go on . ;)

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Sejabin said:

favorite dessert that I miss so much because of covid19 pandemic. only at cinema xx1 Indonesia 

One of my fav dessert as well. Also Taiwanese taro & sweet potato balls, milktea with grass jelly.... along with a mountain of other things.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, MY15 said:

No. So this cost me almost the same as the points you returned. But took more time :joy:

It's the thrill! :whee!!:

30 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

No I am not from SG; not from TW either but planning to settle there. It's not that I want secrecy about my origins, it's just that identifying myself with my place of residence can lead to ugly political trolls in many online spaces, as it happened too frequently to my fellow citizens. Sometimes I just want to take a refuge and immerse in some apolitical stuff for a change

Yikes, I am sorry that happens. I will identify you with TW then! Love that place. It's probably going to be one of the first places I head out to when we can travel again.

Thank you @cenching! I won from your box!

• Like 1
  • Love 4