Quantcast
Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

980

@nrllee and @thanie Thanks for your words of encouragement - glad to hear I'm not the only "old" person on this thread! :heart:

@Ameera Ali It does worry me, though, that even our tough female lawyer in "Hyena" knows more than I do about BTS. And she's over 50!!!!
I need to wikipedia and YouTube BTS asap... :joy:

 

Any Lee Min-ho fans on this thread?  Is anyone else waiting for "The King" to start? :)

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 146.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jillia

    10222

  • kokodus

    9079

  • Sleepy Owl

    6513

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am!! Though not because of LMH, but KGE ;) He is looking dashing as The King though. 


I am (secretely - shhhh, don't tell anyone) a Lee Min Ho fan, and I think he's looking very regal in The King teaser.
(IMHO he looks better when he doesn't hide is forehead behind bangs. The bangs give me too much Kris 'mama" Jenner vibes... :lol: )


I've only seen Kim Go Eun in Goblin. @ktcjdrama Have you watched many of her dramas/movies?

 

@angelangie I think it's going to start airing in April.

 

980

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, partyon said:


I am (secretely - shhhh, don't tell anyone) a Lee Min Ho fan, and I think he's looking very regal in The King teaser.
(IMHO he looks better when he doesn't hide is forehead behind bangs. The bangs give me too much Kris 'mama" Jenner vibes... :lol: )

Why do you not want anyone to know that you are a Lee Min Ho fan? What's wrong with being his fan??  And yeah I also don't like when he covers his forehead. Lol. 

 

976

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i see hahaha not much Kdrama could actually hold me to their stories recently...either i started it then drop half way or drop in half way hahah

 

I am the same! The plot lines have been too similar lately. I feel like every drama is a political thriller, medical or supernatural drama. Or then it's a drama about a FL and two men competing for her affections.
Like that ever happens in real life? :joy: We need more dramas about a ML with two females competing for his affections - that's more realistic, no?

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why do you not want anyone to know that you are a Lee Min Ho fan? What's wrong with being his fan??  And yeah I also don't like when he covers his forehead. Lol. 

You are right. I should have said:
"Don't tell @cenching I am a Lee Min Ho fan. She will accuse me of being a Cradle Robber :lol: (again)"

978

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, partyon said:

Any Lee Min-ho fans on this thread?  Is anyone else waiting for "The King" to start? :)

 

 

LMH has a massive harem here in Soompi.....:glasses:

 

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

You are right. I should have said:
"Don't tell @cenching I am a Lee Min Ho fan. She will accuse me of being a Cradle Robber :lol: (again)"

 

giphy.gif

 

 

978

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali It does worry me, though, that even our tough female lawyer in "Hyena" knows more than I do about BTS. And she's over 50!!!!
I need to wikipedia and YouTube BTS asap... :joy:

 

Don’t worry, you technically been frozen too :joy: because that only people don’t know about it , in kdrama BTS is legendary 

last month I can swear HB was new member on BTS :D 

 

# watch kdram & learn , who need Wikipedia :joy: 

 

 

+2

 

 

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, partyon said:

 

I am the same! The plot lines have been too similar lately. I feel like every drama is a political thriller, medical or supernatural drama. Or then it's a drama about a FL and two men competing for her affections.
Like that ever happens in real life? :joy: We need more dramas about a ML with two females competing for his affections - that's more realistic, no?

You are right. I should have said:
"Don't tell @cenching I am a Lee Min Ho fan. She will accuse me of being a Cradle Robber :lol: (again)"

978

NOOO he is not even that young though....he finished his military service and everything....definitely older than me by large.....so yeah I call him oppa. Hahahaha. But then again, in Ahn Yona's words, anyone who is handsome is an oppa. LOL.

976

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, partyon said:

I am (secretely - shhhh, don't tell anyone) a Lee Min Ho fan, and I think he's looking very regal in The King teaser.
(IMHO he looks better when he doesn't hide is forehead behind bangs. The bangs give me too much Kris 'mama" Jenner vibes... :lol: )


I've only seen Kim Go Eun in Goblin. @ktcjdrama Have you watched many of her dramas/movies?

Your secret is safe with me. I can't guarantee for the others though... :lol:

 

My first time watching her is in Goblin and immediately fell in love with her natural acting. Watched her in the movie with the old poet, couldn't finish it though, and then also tried movie Tune in for Love, also cannot finish, haha.... Now started to watch her in Cheese in Trap despite the permed bangs.

 

@angelangie I think The King starts April 17th, after Hyena.

 

968

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem:lol: Quite a few comments about his recent perm for his new drama...his reply :lol:

 

I am not a fan of his Royal Hotness LMH.  Yes my taste in Oppas are markedly peculiar.  Neither Seo KangJoon nor Park SeoJoon move me either.  The men I prefer must exude warmth on screen and off screen.  If they are cold, no amount of handsome features would make me budge.  Aloof and reserved I can accept, but they must be warm underneath.

 

964

9-BA998-C3-9-D0-B-4-BFF-BBD2-4554-D16-E9

 

 

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

 

+2

 

ahem.. :relieved: mmm.. his voice character is classic  tenor but he also has pop character in it. Because he is a tenorist, it is very natural that he has wide range in his vocal. The last part he sang, was high. But because he is a classic tenor, the sound that he produced in that part sounds beautifully high. (Bon jovi can also sings as high as him but because he is a pure rocker we will not heard that kind of classic sound.)

his breathing technic in the last part was very soft. Moves from stomach/chest voice to head voice smoothly. It shows his quality as a singer. What a talent ^_*

Have you studied music before? Whenever people talk about all the technicalities of music...I just looks like: 

 

178c9f51ee7c7bbfbf24ee0f611b84fd.gif

 

+2

  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sejabin

In the start of the chorus, he sang a whole range from the lowest to the highest in one go....His breathing technique and vocal control are amazing also his confidence and stage presence....This talented young man is a rare gem

 

+2

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...