Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Taiwan has one of the best street food I heard

I really enjoyed Taiwan when I visited it. I practically ate my way through every night market. :joy: Loved the food! :heart:

(Minus the stinky tofu :ph34r: - it's on the level of durian fruit)

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Wah @angelangie Did I win your lottery or something?!

@ktcjdrama Yep, it me! Completed the last 5 episodes after months of it hanging around. I really enjoyed it - acting, location, blend of romance, thriller, comedy, family and society was well-done! It dragged a little bit towards the end but I learned from this thread that it was because the drama was extended from 18 to 20 episodes. Can't complain since we get to stay with the characters for a little longer! Highly recommend!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kokodus jokes aside , it’s been over 3 weeks since it ended.  I wonder how long it will go on . 

I think I'm going to stop posting in the main thread until news for S2 comes out. It's just tiring and I sound like a broken record already.....LOL. Soon the other party will stop too....don't worry. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, superspace said:

I think there are 3 types of people while going to cinema.

First, those who are enjoying food more than the movie @Sejabin

Then there are those who are secretly buying food outside and sneaking it in the bag for saving money @wallflowersforjane and me!

And lastly, there's you @snowlou seeing other enjoy good food makes you happier than when you are eating it yourself :lol:

5 hours ago, larus said:

Maybe I am the only one who doesn`t like to eat at cinema. :w00t: And I don`t like to hear people eating or rustling packaging around me either.

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

One thing about IRL sushi. I hate eating while watching a movie in the cinema. I too also hate the sound of people crunching the popcorn. It gets on my nerves haha

I am those type who sneaks in outside food.... it's much cheaper and yummier.... MacDonald's to be exact. I learnt not to buy those prepackaged stuff which gives out loud cracking noise. It is very distracting both for me and the others.

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

12 haha... I always watched JJS at very alarming speed :emmm:He's such a doted and loving bf.:heart4:

Ahh a little bit of angst and it's almost the end of the story then..

You started to watch it since yesterday right? 2 days for 16 episodes is a normal speed I think... Did you do many FF?

• LOL 3

+2

@kokodus I will think about it yeah, during the week it's a bit meh, but maybe at the weekend.......maybe I will check out the thread and see if there is someone.....

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

If you want a watching buddy.... @stroppyse is also watching it for the first time with us....

STROPP STROPP? She's watching with you? The famous, only one of kind of @stroppyse HolyMoly, I haven't talked to her in ages.....

btw....

@angelangie @kokodusThank you for the gifts. I didn't really know what happened there, but thank you. Did I do something special? 

Also thank you for the Mod who keeps the Ask The Fellas thread so clean these days.