Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I did finish the two episodes. It’s one of those dramas where I mustn’t watch before bed time :joy:. I fell asleep both times .

You said it first :lol:.  If even Brown eye vitamin cannot be incentive enough to stay awake for you...what hope do I have?  

@Lawyerh that cat is cute.

• LOL 2
  • Replies 146.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

11 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

sorry for late reply @Lawyerh well Lent as you know is

Reveal hidden contents

a religious way of observing the sacrifices that the Lord Jesus Christ made for us, this is the Catholic religion and one of the sacrifices for one's self is to reflect on it, thereby practice some self sacrifices and as it's simply put, if one of them could be avoiding too much social media some say, or abstain from some favorite foods etc that would be a good way to sacrifice but it's not mandatory, it's up to an individual but you don't have to if you can't hahaha!  I'll come & check here but not often :blush:. Some ppl even avoid playing rock music or something i dunno everybody observe it differently so I cannot say this is for everybody!

@hibiscus23, I grew up with this kind of religious practice since my mom is a devoted catholic. Lent season was probably the most boring part of my year since we were prohibited from playing too much and eating too much. This is the time of the year when we won't be eating pork. Aisssssh! Things have changed after I graduated from college. I learned to cheat during Lent season ... well, I had my first job and I lived alone (one airplane-ride away from home) so I don't have MY parents to remind me to fast

+2

• LOL 3

@Sushimi LOL! They're doing the same thing here. I already have an "emergency" stockpile of sorts because earthquakes are common here so I didn't really have to worry about grabbing anything in the mad rush. I had to pick up some vitamins earlier though cuz we ran out and there were big signs all over saying "We are out of face masks and hand sanitizer until further notice." And it wasn't just one store either. 

I have to run to the grocery store later tonight for some things so I guess I'll see how bare the shelves are when I get there. :lol: 

Edit: The biggest thing that gets me is people stockpiling bottles of water. It's a disease quarantine, not a natural disaster. Highly unlikely we will lose water or power people....

50 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

my country somehow would pack up Instant noodles and toilet paper..Noodles i get it...Toilet paper..errrrr

Noodles are food while toilet paper it's needed AFTER you eat.....It's not convenience to use sand paper or leaves. Got it? :ph34r:

+2

• LOL 3

@triplem your country’s political scene is like one big KDrama right now.  I am watching from the sidelines and wondering who’s going to emerge from the woodwork next.  :blink:  The swearing in of the new PM popped up on my news feed and I thought, “what?  Where did he come from?”

• Like 1

@triplem His 365 costar’s hair is infinitely worse so I am much comforted.  PS I am happy to see Lee SiAh again.  I was so excited when she was cast in Nana’s place in Four Sons and then bummed when the whole production ended.  I love her acting and her visuals (soft, demure and warm).  So underrated.  

B8950817-6-B38-4-F68-AF38-35-AB5-BB68439

• LOL 1
59 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem your country’s political scene is like one big KDrama right now.  I am watching from the sidelines and wondering who’s going to emerge from the woodwork next.  :blink:  The swearing in of the new PM popped up on my news feed and I thought, “what?  Where did he come from?”

Yup . I am angry.   534

Spoiler

This is what you call as being robbed in broad daylight. The former ruling coalition weren’t perfect but there were some really good people in government. They hv just put back in power all the corrupt goons that we have  fought so hard to remove . And our politics is made more complex & sensitive because race & religion are always used in  garnering votes etc .  Like many Msians it feels pointless to vote ....but can’t give up . Let’s hope we can turn things around in the next elections. My son’s generation at stake  . 

Edited by Guest

@phikyl did you watch Romantic doctor teacher Kim 2? I'm watching it now, it's not bad. They have kept most of the doldam staff from S1. I don't really care about the leads though, male lead is fine, but the female lead is just.....I don't understand her logic and reason for staying in that job and putting multiple lives at risk. Sighhh.

• Like 1

@kokodus why is that funny? :angry:  But yes I am in a weird mood of late.  Maybe it’s that time of the month for me. :lol:  Really snappy and irritable.  So no mood for comedy or SLOW moving dramas.  Maybe I should watch Fiery Priest.  How is Children of Nobody?  The posters look gritty and edgy.

• Like 1

@phikyl oh no... take care there.... there's an announcement Coronavirus's patients are starting to appear in the news.. but so far there's no breakout yet.. so I think the situation is still in control in Jakarta..

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@kokodus why is that funny? :angry:  But yes I am in a weird mood of late.  Maybe it’s that time of the month for me. :lol:  Really snappy and irritable.  So no mood for comedy or SLOW moving dramas.  Maybe I should watch Fiery Priest.  How is Children of Nobody?  The posters look gritty and edgy.

I think for you Children Of Nobody . Serious drama . I hv been recommended this by many but yet to watch . No time @bedifferent Or @ktcjdrama can tell you more 

I loved FP but it’s humor may not be to everyone’s taste. It’s dark comedy with some slapstick 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@ktcjdrama what completed dramas would you recommend I watch?  Something in the same vein as Just Between Livers?  

@nrllee Just between Livers? I see that it's a typo but still made me laugh. LOL. Not because of your preference in dramas. Haha.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

cpuld you imagine the director's next project is "tell me what you smell"? The character start sniffing haha

I would watch it if the main character is a dog ;):D 

• LOL 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic