Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2 :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla I really like Uee back in 2011s hahahaha she was different before her plastic surgery. and I like her long legs too. I wish I can have those skinny legs hahahah :mrgreen:

I just read staffs bio :o so dhakra and jillia both are germans? it would be nice if we can read their germany conversation in here xixixixixi.. when I was in the college we had a exchange germany student. eugene? I forget her name. it must be eugenia. she came to Indonesia because she wanted to learn bahasa indonesia. she said our language pronunciation almost as same as german language. she wasn't a religious girl, she said. according to her in. Germany only old people go to the church hahahaha.. but she joined our bible camp because she wanted to socialize with us wkwkkwkw. oh I remember she made us searched for a single bed just for her because she can't sleep with others on the same bed. it was difficult because we rent a dormitory in monastery. she made us borrowed a nun's bed lols wkwkwkwk

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious ~ did you finish your exams/project?

Ended shoot yesterday. On to post production! B)

+2

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Well, Romance is a Bonus Book just started. Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Seok, so the OTP is totally solid. And, the second male lead is pretty cute as well, and has an adorable dog.

I watched the first episode. I have a good feeling about this one!! A big thumbs up for the cute second male lead (where had u been so long!) :star:

@Lmangla He is quite handsome!! B)

+2

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, staygold said:

A big thumbs up for the cute second male lead (where had u been so long!)

So he was the heroine's brother in Something in the rain.

+2

• Like 2

+2

@staygold owwlllll &. @bairamaSaranghae!

And to all my lovelies *wiggling fingers*

I wish you a Happy Chinese New Year, or a Happy New Year! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1