Add and Subtract Game

450 :relieved:

• Like 2

+2

Continuing Kingdom. Holy...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

P.S -- feel like i have been waiting ages for this drama "my only ally" to finish but it still hasn't??

It's a pretty draggy drama actually. :)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It's a pretty draggy drama actually. :)

am not really a fan of UEE; her looks are too distracting and instead makes me think "anorexia! help this girl!!!!"... so I try and avoid her dramas. have been waiting for a new weekend or daily drama to watch but none of them seem to be ending. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

On 2/3/2019 at 12:04 PM, Lmangla said:

:neutral: Flat emo(?): dramas that only so-so/half heart when watching (dont care how it ends) maybe? Or its the worst drama that not worth to watch even for whole one ep? (used to kept watching, dont know why).

Love at first hate (2018) - Thai series. It was so flat and not at all my cup of tea but I watched it. I don't know why I watched it. :ph34r:

@bairama What a beautiful video! :heart: Thinking of MoA makes me feel empty and sad and a little cheated.:( Your video makes me feel better. Thank you for tagging me!

+2

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, staygold said:

Love at first hate (2018) - Thai series. It was so flat and not at all my cup of tea but I watched it. I don't know why I watched it. :ph34r:

same here; actually finished it and I don't know why. maybe because the guy was good looking.... but mostly because I was super bored and had nothing at all to watch even on TV...

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Lmangla but but but but but i like UEE :D 

she is actually a decent actress in her older dramas but her weight fluctuations make it really hard for me to enjoy her drama as she does not look healthy. she looks like she should be in hospital and that thought disturbs me too much to watch her dramas. :(

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am not really a fan of UEE; her looks are too distracting and instead makes me think "anorexia! help this girl!!!!"... so I try and avoid her dramas. have been waiting for a new weekend or daily drama to watch but none of them seem to be ending. :sweatingbullets:

Well, Romance is a Bonus Book just started. Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Seok, so the OTP is totally solid. And, the second male lead is pretty cute as well, and has an adorable dog.

Otherwise, not sure that anything is ending on the weekends any time soon. Have you tried My Healing Love? If you do, I would say skip the first half, and just watch the second half. Plus, they reduced the episode count on this drama, so I think that's only 80 episodes, but they're half hour episodes, so it's really like a 40 hour drama. So, only 16 episodes left, I think, so 4 weeks left to broadcast.

+2

• Like 5

@stroppyse ~ skimmed through the first ep of healing love and it didn't really interest me. figured I would get back to it but then read that the leads are somehow step-siblings? or some fauxcest maybe involved? so lost interest even though I like the actors.. romance book is noona romance and I avoid those like the plague! yea, none of the current weekend/daily dramas are interesting. check out 10 minutes and I am literally sleeping. not a good sign when you would rather turn off computer and take a nap. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

have you read the staff bios? they are kind of fun. :D... most are long time viewers.

• Like 2
  • Love 1