Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

17 hours ago, partyon said:

The only Europeans who are active right now at this exact moment on this thread is @Ameera Ali and @Dhakra (both popped by a bit earlier) except for me.

Yep, born and raised in Germany (and partially Denmark). 

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra It's not over yet. It has 2 more seasons and we are doing a rewatch session right now, where we rewatch one ep per week and analyse it, like you guys did for WFKBJ. @partyon is watching it for the first time with us. You can join us if you want. Atleast give one ep a try for your little sis. /Puppyeyes. LOL. 

Oh no, you just didn't do that. Wow. Playing that card? Which ep are you all now?

@Dhakra Eeeeeeee Are you going to watch it?? :winkx:We are at 2nd ep now. If you want a watching buddy.... @stroppyse is also watching it for the first time with us....

GUYSSSS..... another ricecooker alert.....someone in the main thread has a similar ricecooker dp merged with oppa's face. She/He seems like a newbie. LOL. Should we call her/him here???

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

GUYSSSS..... another ricecooker alert.....someone in the main thread has a similar ricecooker dp merged with oppa's face. She/He seems like a newbie. LOL. Should we call her/him here???

ONLY if the person is a candidate for Team Subtract. :D

EDIT: Well done, Ms. Koko! The name starts with Y = Team Subtract. yay

:cheers:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I always buy the big tub! Popcorn is so expensive at our movie theatres though, it's so annoying. <_< Ahahah, why is he an ahjussi already! Still quite oppa what.

@angelangie @Hanyeoun So are there limited number of boxes available each day? Do we have to be fastest fingers first to buy? Hahah!

They are restocked every week. I figured this would be the most popular item considering medal and title items are more expensive. Limited stocks cuz I don't want impulse purchases to crash our server LOL.

4 hours ago, partyon said:

I think you sent me two boxes. Lost both times. :bawling:

Out of 8 boxes I have redeemed, my winning percent has been ZERO!!!! 30% chance of winning - my ****. :rage:

@Hanyeoun Give me my money back asap!

Gambling Problem GIFs | Tenor

+ 2

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

They are restocked every week. I figured this would be the most popular item considering medal and title items are more expensive. Limited stocks cuz I don't want impulse purchases to crash our server LOL.

Looks like you don't have to worry about that this week! So every week means a Monday midnight restock? What timezone is Soompi running on? Lol!

tenor.gif

@kokodus Something up in main thread? Do I want to head over? 

• LOL 6