Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

:joy: :joy: I did.

But yes agree. It is horrible to explain it like that :joy:

that is also my face whenever my friends gossiping in front of me :joy:

oh that´s interesting. So are you currently working in the music field?

+2

• Like 3
  • Replies 146.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

NOOO he is not even that young though....he finished his military service and everything....definitely older than me by large.....so yeah I call him oppa. Hahahaha. But then again, in Ahn Yona's words, anyone who is handsome is an oppa. LOL.

Who could forget Ahn Yoo Na? :heart: And her lipstick :sweat_smile:

tumblr_oha2pvfbxi1r19l56o1_500.gif?ssl=1

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, cenching said:

Q: Did any of you ever use facial oil??? Please share the experience....:wub:

Yes! I have been using organic argan oil (from Morocco) on my skin and hair for years. That's why I am still a successful cradle snatcher... :D

• LOL 5
9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes! I have been using organic argan oil (from Morocco) on my skin and hair for years. That's why I am still a successful cradle snatcher... :D

ROFL :joy::joy:

+2

• LOL 4
24 minutes ago, partyon said:

I bought a wrong product and it's can't be return so I have to use it....:sweatingbullets: I thought it's a serum but it's turns out to be a facial oil....I hope I won't have a break out....To improve your career as a professional Cradle Snatcher, aside from Argan Oil maybe you can adds Retinoid Acid.....

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

@staygold 

speaking of Satie, this one is better. It has a Spanish air, reminding me of Albeniz.

@Sejabin You are amazing. I read so much about Classical music but on my own. It was mainly instrumental music, not singing.

You studied, that's really good :) you are discussing types of singing voice. By the way did you ever sing in chorus? I am not Christian but I like singing in harmony, children get so well trained.

+2

• Love 3

@Ameera Ali yes i am he's one of my fave actors :) woot! not sure when it's being released?

Spoiler

i thot i cld stay away fr soompi since it's observance of Lent but maybe i'll be forgiven at least for a few postings each week Lols! but here i am sneaking here hahaha

chingu i'm still not clear about this minus and plus whatever number/s and some have 900 plus sorry am very new with this thread hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 2/27/2020 at 7:36 PM, Lawyerh said:

Im lawyer mah (fake), must closed the deal. Maybe she scared with my legal terms :joy::joy::joy:

@hibiscus23 what is observance of Lent? So you can't use social media for a while? 

sorry for late reply @Lawyerh well Lent as you know is

Spoiler

a religious way of observing the sacrifices that the Lord Jesus Christ made for us, this is the Catholic religion and one of the sacrifices for one's self is to reflect on it, thereby practice some self sacrifices and as it's simply put, if one of them could be avoiding too much social media some say, or abstain from some favorite foods etc that would be a good way to sacrifice but it's not mandatory, it's up to an individual but you don't have to if you can't hahaha!  I'll come & check here but not often :blush:. Some ppl even avoid playing rock music or something i dunno everybody observe it differently so I cannot say this is for everybody!

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Nowadays they sometimes called me to sing in the church chorus but I have no time now. Between work and baby it is not easy for me to be able to always go out and sing ^_*

just curious, do you sing In Indonesian? or something like Mozart, Bach or Handel? I am asking because in Egypt, in church, my Christian neighbours sing in Arabic :) 

I had a university professor who taught me poetry at college, a female, I met her by chance at the university and talked to her, she is Egyptian, she told me she studied music in England, and she played the piano :) She is Christian, so I told her if she likes German church music and I mentioned Bach and Handel, she liked them. She left music and worked as a teacher of Poetry in the English Department and I was her student. I met her after a long time from graduating and we had some good talk :) she is quite old now, but really very courteous

I was originally meeting the Head of the English Literature Department, my professor, he was the editor of a magazine, he knew my passion for music, and asked me to write articles about classical music for his magazine. I wrote several articles about Chopin, Beethoven, and Mendelssohn. He asked me to write about something not so classical for a change, so I wrote about Bob Dylan and Louis Armstrong. 

+2 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Mmm no. Music is a hobby ^_* 

I currently working in the prevention field. Wkwkwkkwkw. Such as Using contraceptions for population control. Lol but I am more in the population field than in the contraceptions field. 

+2

Ah I see...that´s interesting :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

y products.

@nohamahamoud2002 hehe thank you *hugssss.. 

oh yeah. In the college I have my chorus groups. In the church too, Also in my music school center. But faculty/college quier? Chorus? Was so much fun. We sang many songs together. Traditional/folks songs, national songs, pop songs, we were playing more than exercising. Hahahaha sometimes if abang bakso lewat, meatballs soup seller passed by our practice place, we forget to practicing our songs and choosed to bought bakso/meatballs then eat together. And our meatballs soups were so spicy. After our throats feel hot because of the spicy soups, we remember that we must to sing, then the practicing will become messy. HAHAHAHAHA. 

I really can imagine you outgoing and cheerful. I like your optimism and seeing good things in life. You make me feel good :)

please always smile and be happy. I wish you the best :wub:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Sejabin @nohamahamoud2002

It’s called choir (koor in Indonesian). I was in Catholic School all my school years. Choir and musical instruments were our daily breads....:joy: Not that I am unusually talented but those music extracurriculars were the only way to skipped classes without being punished...:naughty: Also we can travel all around for competitions.

+2

• Like 4

I’m currently at Cha Time, waiting in line, to order bubble tea :D

@Sarang21 thank you so much for sharing those vids of BTS!! My fave is the last one with them dancing to ON. I actually watched a bunch of their choreography practices on YT the other night. Whenever I watch choreography videos on YT, it’s like falling into a black hole bec I get so caught up!!

@ktcjdrama I started watching Forest and I’m on ep 3 now. I like it so far so I think I’m going to keep watching. :D

@partyon I’m a LMH fan and have seen all of his dramas so I’m definitely planning on checking it out when it becomes available. 

@Sejabin are you referring to I’ll Go To You When the Weather Is Nice? I watched the first 2 eps and really like it.

@cenching Facial oil can be tricky but you can really see the effect if you find one that your skin likes. I’m currently using the Biossance Tea tree oil and I love it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching Facial oil can be tricky but you can really see the effect if you find one that your skin likes. I’m currently using the Biossance Tea tree oil and I love it. 

Mine is Mango Seed Oil, I used it last night...Let's see how it goes....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

I’m currently at Cha Time, waiting in line, to order bubble tea :D

@Sarang21 thank you so much for sharing those vids of BTS!! My fave is the last one with them dancing to ON. I actually watched a bunch of their choreography practices on YT the other night. Whenever I watch choreography videos on YT, it’s like falling into a black hole bec I get so caught up!!

You are welcome. I´m always happy when other people gets to discover them...so I act than as a PR person :joy:

Looks like you have become a big fan now :joy:. Which memeber caught your eyes?

I know what you mean about choreography videos, I live vicariously through them :joy:

Does anyone of you got Weibo? There is currently something tragic going on with one of my favorite actor Xiao Zhan and I need updates.

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic