Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@wallflowersforjane In our theatres, popcorn is more exoensive than the movie tickets, but i still buy the largest tub that is available and put plenty of butter and seasonings before going in. Its just not the same without the popcorn. LOL

CRIES. Same here too. But luckily I don't watch a lot of movies in theatres so I just don't look at the price and just buy. Hahahaha!

@snowlou You are so obedient! I have snuck in the odd bags of chips before when I was younger. But I get self-conscious with the crunching sound!

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

this is the first times i bought off all the boxes lols.....we see if it is replenish tomorrow :D 

Ok! I shall camp at the shop at...wait what timezone is Soompi on?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Sighhh i used to go to movies atleast 3 times every month, but now i cant remember the last time went there...i think it was somewhere in early march....When will all of this end??

Yoo Yeonseok sheds tears thanking his mother on... | Koreaboo's ...

@superspace I thought the cafe25 ad was a old one....sighh....Yes to instagram crumbs....We are starving, we would take anything you throw at us oppa!!!

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

I think there are 3 types of people while going to cinema.

First, those who are enjoying food more than the movie @Sejabin

Then there are those who are secretly buying food outside and sneaking it in the bag for saving money @wallflowersforjane and me!

And lastly, there's you @snowlou seeing other enjoy good food makes you happier than when you are eating it yourself :lol:

I am not moving on~

:poledance:

+2

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, superspace said:

Then there are those who are secretly buying food outside and sneaking it in the bag for saving money @wallflowersforjane and me!

And lastly, there's you @snowlou seeing other enjoy good food makes you happier than when you are eating it yourself :lol:

I am not moving on~

:poledance:

+2

so @snowlou = Ahn Jeong won?? LOLOL. That emogi reminds me of Pole dancer JWon during the karoke scene. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@TRaNz moral of the story is: you should read for yourself the information provided to you ... (omo..who am i to advise anyone while I got pranked myself by @angelangie about those bad buttons - yes angie..I still remember that :joy:

@superspace @kokodus noooo... i def don't feel happier when I can smell those popcorn smell a few seats to my left right up down the row .... and sometimes if i go with friends..they bring their stash..and they offer me..and i accept :yaaa: @wallflowersforjane nah..i did that too back when I was younger.. but nowadays I'm so scared I'll get caught and can you imagine how embarassing it will be??? 

@kokodus hmmmm no thanks..i don't wanna be AJW..then later you and @Lawyerh will go chase me to no end :shivers:

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@superspace I thought the cafe25 ad was a old one....sighh....Yes to instagram crumbs....We are starving, we would take anything you throw at us oppa!!!

Oh really? Honestly I unfollow YYS's int fanbase twitter account after the recent war. So I have not received new update on oppa.

But yes, we are starving oppa. Hahaha.

Will he have press con for Steel Rain 2? I think this is one of the opportunity to see him soon~

ezgif-4-9860b3ba7a3c.gif

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, superspace said:

I am not moving on~

+2

HAHAHAHAHAH! Accurate. LOL!

This tweet is for you.

• LOL 7

51 minutes ago, kokodus said:

In our theatres, popcorn is more exoensive than the movie tickets, but i still buy the largest tub that is available and put plenty of butter and seasonings before going in. Its just not the same without the popcorn. LOL

Maybe I am the only one who doesn`t like to eat at cinema. :w00t: And I don`t like to hear people eating or rustling packaging around me either.

24 minutes ago, superspace said:

Put 4 types.

If I would not have the problem with the eating in the cinema I would have go for type 2. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Maybe I am the only one who doesn`t like to eat at cinema. :w00t: And I don`t like to hear people eating or rustling packaging around me either

@Sushimi also like you... LOL. But dont you guys feel hungry though....our local movies are actually pretty long....Hahaha

@superspace I dont like YYS intl fanaccounts too, they are too biased, but they are the ones who give us news on oppa's whereabouts, so i'm still following them. I"m not sure when that Steel Rain movie is releasing....Will he talk about Hosplay in movie presscons though....?! LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But dont you guys feel hungry though....our local movies are actually pretty long....Hahaha

No, I ate a lot of food if I stay home. When I go out, I don`t eat much.

14 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Haha I go for korean movies, so there won’t be a lot of viewers hahaha. Once watched a Joo Ji Hoon movie with like me and three other individuals who were watching the movie. Hahaha..Peace and quiet hahaha

I know what you mean. :D

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Why do adds always outnumber subtracts? It's always a mystery for me.

Same here :D Yet we have won twice! Hahah 

:happyshakes:

It seems Team Add really wants to win now!

:Megalol:

EDIT: I just noticed that I'm a LEGEND now. :D Only 20 000 points to become IMMORTAL. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 4