Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem sweetheart , I just took bath...thats it... though I fast Forwarded a lot....yet I kept watching it...I did not like Deng Lun in that Dilraba waaala drama.. but here , oh man !!! I became crazy... let me check Guess the abs...!! Sounds interesting ... :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

I am impressed of myself, managed to fall asleep while in the midst of doing work :sweatingbullets: 

+2

hmmm I normally stand and talk loudly in front of any student who dare falls asleep in my lecture ...kkkkk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@dotonly , @angelangie Is right ...public holiday for me today ....but I must be careful..I don’t want my boys ( hubs & son) to see me ogling:P

@sushiliciousIs that from Kingdom press con? 

@LSGLMH_88 Wahhh 63 episodes over the weekend ! Daebak ...go check out our Guess The Abs events page..

u tell them that what keeping u young k :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

u tell them that what keeping u young k :D

I think my husband has not much issue ...he's used to me fangirling plus I am also very open to him admiring his favorite actresses ...my boy is only 8 ...how to explain ? Lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I think my husband has not much issue ...he's used to me fangirling plus I am also very open to him admiring his favorite actresses ...my boy is only 8 ...how to explain ? Lol!

oh u just tell ur boy.....this is to encourage daddy to have six pack :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

economics was my favourite subject @triplem

Oh wow...that's my main major . It is an extremely interesting subject ...but for some reason , most of my teaching hours are for accounting ...

When did you study it?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

Just now, sushilicious said:

@triplem OOOOO Math..I can't do that. I'm a absolute brick when it comes to these :sweatingbullets:

+2 

Don't worry...it is really not for everyone...my siblings hate it... :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh wow...that's my main major . It is an extremely interesting subject ...but for some reason , most of my teaching hours are for accounting ...

When did you study it?

school and uni as well; was actually considering majoring in economics but ended up doing business/commerce as it has little bit of everything... accounting was not something I enjoyed in uni at all as no one seemed to know how to teach it. I was so thankful for high school accounting teacher. we used to think she was such a weirdo but she actually taught accounting and I survived uni based on what I learned in school...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2