Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u didnt received my gift??? :( i gave u something cause i feel bad for pranking you lols

Hm? Really didnt remember any donation coming from you boss...:blink: but anyway..thank you for the gesture.. Dont feel bad..i can take that much of a joke:D 

5 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

@snowlou Code Blue used to have the same writer as Team Medical Dragon so it's kinda expected the quality is there. Though Hayashi kouji's latest work, Top Knife, is rather a disappointment for me.

Oh i didnt knowwww..... No wonder! What is this top knife? A disappointment? Then i'd rather not check it out. I really hope they continue with another season of medical dragon though with same casts. 

9 hours ago, alleram95 said:

A solo? Participate in singing the OST? for the rest 3 of your polls, it's a fun and interesting questions :lol:

Like how Song Hwa and Jeong Won sang solo parts! So yes, questions like that, I don't want to incite ship wars. :sweatingbullets:

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thanks @partyon @Lawyerh, am going to go with this colour called cyan. not sure what that is -- is it a mixture of blue and green? looks the same as my badge. wish me luck chingus -- tomorrow, experimenting with a new event. crossing my fingers it goes well. do join!

I like this new colour! Good luck with the event! :cheers:

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

Jeon mi do

@wallflowersforjane i think i wont be doing JMD+KDM. Just not ready for ppl to start questioning my allegiance to IkSong

Haha yeah, probably too soon! Maybe nearer to S2 - a day where we celebrate friendSHIPS! Oh hey, Friendship Day is 30 July!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nah i just want to do something.....it felt that the prank a lil too far hahahaha..... :D 

Hi @angelangie global mod..i'm here to report global mod @angelangie for a prank went too far

:coolshades:

What about .. Give me the ownership of this Ray Ambler thread for 1 month?:phew:

:allgoodlol:

@wallflowersforjane hello KDM KBap 

I am ready to change my DP with K-Bap Association. But I cannot make it. Someone be kind enough to make one for me with Uju in his Pooh hoodies?

@cenching I think I will be watching Dinner Mate. Love the FL from CLOY so am excited to see her again. And the cameo by KJH at the start of it!! brings back fond memories of them ~ sigh, my sinking ship...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am ready to change my DP with K-Bap Association. But I cannot make it. Someone be kind enough to make one for me with Uju in his Pooh hoodies?

@cenching I think I will be watching Dinner Mate. Love the FL from CLOY so am excited to see her again. And the cameo by KJH at the start of it!! brings back fond memories of them ~ sigh, my sinking ship...

I will help you! :)))

• Love 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

I did.... I'm so confused.... :D Not only are they introducing way too many new people at once, but the storytelling is a choppy too. So no wonder. Will post some thoughts on the other thread. :kiss_wink:

@jeijei What?  @triplem will be crushed. :D

Cries .....but at that point I hv insufficient cash .

Edited by Guest

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I can! Give me a few minutes please hehe.

Omg there's finger heart too!!!

:fingerheartx:I love it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

wowwww.....why didnt i think of this! Of course uju should be included! Good thinking ktcjdrama :wub:

@angelangie this is threatening emoji

:Fist1: lol.. 

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Rookie nice?

The Jdrama??? very very nice :yaaa:

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

We’re like a cult . What’s our 1st event ? Kim Bap making session? 

We're making @Sushimi ? 

@Ameera Ali LOL at first i was like who's that???? Is that SHB?