Quantcast
Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 135.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jillia

    9911

  • kokodus

    8925

  • Lmangla

    5488

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@triplem I finished Watcher. That ending... <_<.  Did you like it?  Imma like...just move Lady Commissioner into National Assembly...and give her MORE power (I am scratching my head as to the rationale for that thinking process :blink:)... so long as it’s no longer on my turf... it’s cool?  I think I can understand them pushing her to retirement but to just give her more power when she was already incapable of wielding the portion she was given is just ludicrous?  Next thing you know she’ll launch a warhead into North Korea (for the better good)?  I guess they were planning for S2 with that sort of ending... leaves room... but I am not sure I will tune in... I think the drive home point they have is that none of them can be trusted to be on the side of “good” on their own.  They need each other to stay accountable.  So as a team, they will get the job done “right” (the means they utilize are unorthodox and illegal sometimes) and catch the bad guys but on their own, they can’t be relied on to do the right thing consistently. They have to “watch” each other constantly.  It’s a strange brand of “justice” and it doesn’t sit well with my conscience.
 

550

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I finished Watcher. That ending... <_<.  Did you like it?  Imma like...just move Lady Commissioner into National Assembly...and give her MORE power (I am scratching my head as to the rationale for that thinking process :blink:)... so long as it’s no longer on my turf... it’s cool?  I think I can understand them pushing her to retirement but to just give her more power when she was already incapable of wielding the portion she was given is just ludicrous?  Next thing you know she’ll launch a warhead into North Korea (for the better good)?  I guess they were planning for S2 with that sort of ending... leaves room... but I am not sure I will tune in... I think the drive home point they have is that none of them can be trusted to be on the side of “good” on their own.  They need each other to stay accountable.  So as a team, they will get the job done “right” (the means they utilize are unorthodox and illegal sometimes) and catch the bad guys but on their own, they can’t be relied on to do the right thing consistently. They have to “watch” each other constantly.  It’s a strange brand of “justice” and it doesn’t sit well with my conscience.
 

550

My feelings about the same line too 

 

552

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thanie said:

Hopping on the thread and not letting Team Subtract wins :P. May I say Hi to anyone who's green rn @angelangie, @bairama, @Lmangla and @Ameera Ali :grimace:. I seldom see this play yard empty :)

 

554   


 

so your target not letting sub team wins 

but you tag 2 of the sub team :joy: 

 

Kisses  @Sejabin :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

 

+2

  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@cenching awww he sounds good! Binnie can do no wrong :wub:

 

8 hours ago, bairama said:

 

Hoppity hoppity hop

 

to everyone who's reading this..

Wishing you a great year:heart:


@bairama hi my friend! How are you doing?? 
 

Just checked and new episodes of Chocolate and Crash Landing on You are not available yet. :bawling:

 

In the meantime I am watching the last episode of King2Hearts. I re-watched the whole thing and man, LSG is just so dang hot in this one. And his acting is superb. HJW looks so good in it too. Love her body especially when she wears that white dress in ep 19. I still rate this drama 10/10. :wub:

 

seriously considering starting Love and Destiny after I finish K2H 

 

Go team Sub!!!

 

-2

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching awww he sounds good! Binnie can do no wrong :wub:

 

 

Well, he needs some works on the breathing and vibrato but considered he is not a singer AT ALL plus he is HOT, so he is great.....:joy:

 

562

  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cenching said:

 

Well, he needs some works on the breathing and vibrato but considered he is not a singer AT ALL plus he is HOT, so he is great.....:joy:

 


Yes, I agree!! And he’s singing in English too!

 

560

  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, there is a rumor that HB is involved in JJM's scandal. I am not so clear about the scandal but it's something like sleeping with Trainees??? Let's see whether it's true or not.....

 

562

  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

OMG there is another huge scandal in the making

I thought we left it all in 2019 but no 2020 ist starting with a banger 

So far what has been revealed is just disappointing but I can´t really say that I´m shocked

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/joo-jin-mos-hacked-cellphone-leaks.html

+2

 

Jang Dong Gun, Joo Jin Mo, Hyun Bin, and Song Seung Hun were named?? I am curious in what ways those names were involved.....:mellow:

 

566

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, cenching said:

 

Jang Dong Gun, Joo Jin Mo, Hyun Bin, and Song Seung Hun were named?? I am curious in what ways those names were involved.....:mellow:

 

566

It has been revealed that JDG, JJM have been cheating on their wives.

JDG only mentioned that he is with HB at a place called Midas which is a golf club until afternoon that day. So far he is not involved in anything shady but but he is being dragged because of his association with the other 2. 

 

Hmm looks like this scandal might end up being covered. Apparently all news article about this incident has been deleted on Nate. 

Edit. JJM was apparently not married when the conversation happened so it was JDG who only cheated. 

 

+2

  • Insightful 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Hmm looks like this scandal might end up being covered. Apparently all news article about this incident has been deleted on Nate. 

 

Even when I Googled it, there is very little hits....

 

570

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cenching said:

 

Even when I Googled it, there is very little hits....

 

570

Yep the only place I found posting about it was Netizenbuzz. But since the hacker still have those informations, and it has already been revealed to the public it might not be possible to completely cover it up. Even if there are no news article people are going to talk about it on social medias. 

 

+2

  • Insightful 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just so sad...I really hope that HB is not involved. I'm surprised with SSH too. 

 

I don't understand.. do these men feel so deprived that they do all these things? Actually, nvm, even non-celebrities do all sorts of things. I guess maybe their fame makes it easier for them in a way bec they can get away with more (meaning that they have more access and more of a lure?)

 

-2

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I don't understand.. do these men feel so deprived that they do all these things? Actually, nvm, even non-celebrities do all sorts of things. I guess maybe their fame makes it easier for them in a way bec they can get away with more (meaning that they have more access and more of a lure?)


Innocent till proven guilty.  It’s easy for the mind to go there (especially since the JJY case) but until there’s solid proof, it’s all hearsay and conjecture.  Families are involved here (not that the JJY case didn’t involve mothers and fathers of the sons involved, but here it looks like here the men have wives and children) so I hesitate to fuel it unless there’s veracity to the claims.  I say this because a lot of the times fairly innocent well meaning gestures or banter can be misconstrued to mean terrible things and the repercussions for those surrounding the men involved are catastrophic.

 

I mean if you take the example of our chat in this thread?  A lot of it can be misconstrued and taken out of context?  

 

570

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, nrllee said:


Innocent till proven guilty.  It’s easy for the mind to go there (especially since the JJY case) but until there’s solid proof, it’s all hearsay and conjecture.  Families are involved here (not that the JJY case didn’t involve mothers and fathers of the sons involved, but here it looks like here the men have wives and children) so I hesitate to fuel it unless there’s veracity to the claims.  I say this because a lot of the times fairly innocent well meaning gestures or banter can be misconstrued to mean terrible things and the repercussions for those surrounding the men involved are catastrophic.

 

I mean if you take the example of our chat in this thread?  A lot of it can be misconstrued and taken out of context?  

 

 

 

True, at this point in time, it's all hearsay. I sincerely hope, for the sake of these men and their families that this is all fabricated because to have it be true is pretty horrible. But it also makes me sad that if this is fabricated, that there are people out there who are malicious and selfish enough to fabricate such lies.

 

568

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...