Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

heard it was an open ending and here i was considering to watch it myself :D 

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I love open ending :) at least you don’t get a bitter feeling that it ended.

+2

:joy:

I’m not sure how bad the ending is, because I haven’t watch it with subs, but IMO the ending could have work IF ONLy there is no romantic angle in the drama.

Now, with the inclusion of the romance of course the viewers would want more than an open ending. 

@bairama our fighter had work hard to recap the show today.... 

sigh.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

oooo i have 3 other siblings....with me being the eldest :sweat:

The same with me!!

#HighFive.....:joy:

@Dhakra @sushilicious

Children!!!! Stop it right now!!! :skull:

2Qoyy.gif

Ooooooohhh, abs!!!! :joy:

@triplem

Spoiler

Regarding The King and Sunny, I saw the growing number of shippers for them every where including in YouTube.....Despite his evilness, many found him endearing (what?!?!?) and justify his evilness with his bad mommy and childhood 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

If you eat italian street food in germany you can't say the food in germany is good either.

There is a difference in finding good food somewhere and of finding the local ethnic food to be good. I was just talking about the fact that I find delicious food to eat when I'm in the UK, even if it's not traditional English food.

Besides, if we're talking about national English foods, then I think chicken curry is considered their national dish right now based on how ubiquitous they are. :lol: Modern English cuisine tends to borrow from a number of other cuisines, and I think that's fine. 

Seriously, though, even with just English cuisine, scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream with a cup of tea is just the bomb. Even better if there is an egg and watercress sandwich to go with it. Plus, the meat pies that I mentioned: chicken and mushroom pie or the curried veggies pie are my faves.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

+2

@cenchingI didn't receive a notification, maybe it's for the better. Or ist it a few hours ago again? :D

@stroppyseStill doesn't count hon. I agree that you can find good food in the UK, but you have to look for food of other countries. No one says "Let's go eat british today". 

Well, see? :D 

@sushiliciousNobody likes a tell-tale. I'm your big brother, it's my job to tease you, otherwise you get the wrong idea. :P 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@stroppyseStill doesn't count hon. I agree that you can find good food in the UK, but you have to look for food of other countries. No one says "Let's go eat british today". 

Hmm, there is an English pub near by, and we do say "let's go get English pub food", so that's like saying "let's go eat British today".

+2

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1