Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@SejabinWhy? Because I lost weight, I was a lil fat. :D No, not that big of a deal. changing eating behavior was enough. Now is all about shaping. 

I have to make mommy proud next year on the thread. :joy:

• LOL 6

1320452774001.png

@staygold Hehehehehehehehe. No! Keep it! No! You are our owl! We need that cute owl! Don’t you change your DP or I bite you! Rrrr

@Lmangla I am helping @cenching in this..please do another guess that abs next year, because @Dhakra said that he will show his next year. I’m just trying to be a good person :ph34r::P

+2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 6

@sushilicious he’s probably at the gym working out so he can show us his abs sooner. Lol

Guys it is so cold here today. The current temperature outside is -19 but the windchill it’s -31. :crazy: it’s supposed to get colder through the night 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I’m the eldest of 3 children. Got 2 brothers so I’m the only girl. Hence I get away with a bit. Lolol

lucky you my dear......

my dad passed on when i was 21....my younger brother which is after me.....had to help my grandpa and i have to run about for the family stuff.....so it was like he did the outside i took care of the insides...

not to mention my kid sister and baby brother was too young to know what is happening then however this is the way of life and now all of them are grown up and i can retire and look after myself and my mother :D

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@sushilicious he’s probably at the gym working out so he can show us his abs sooner. Lol

Guys it is so cold here today. The current temperature outside is -19 but the windchill it’s -31. :crazy: it’s supposed to get colder through the night 

Go to Abs thread, it guaranteed will Jack up the temperature ....:sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5