Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Eeeee. Got done with the finale and The main lead lost the memories of his past love with the female lead. Hm.....but alright. It’s good enough. At least they destroy that evil thing.

+2

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I’m sorry to hear your dad passed away when you guys were still young. That it’s have been difficult for all of you especially for you and your brother who had to shoulder the responsibilities. Your siblings are lucky to have you both take care of them and it’s nice that they are now able to take care of you and your mom. 

just the way of life.... :) 

anyway to me they are able to take care of themselves is more than enough for me....im still young enough to take care of me and my mother :D besides when u have things to do and look forward in life....it kept u going.....somehow with dad passing on early it does make me appreciate life better and i look at this in a more gray manner some times :) 

35 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

150 :blush:

but I like 6 packs like really 6.. you know that 6. I have shared it in here before wkwkwkkw..

btw @angelangie that’s why you sound so mature and wise *huggsssss :heart:

nah not wise....just more open....and more acceptance :) i'm still a long way from being a wise old :P 

• Like 3

So beautiful. That’s why I like films and photography, it tells a story just by the stills.

Even though, I may not have follow it religiously but it still left a impression me. *sigh* saying good by to my Saturday and Sunday drama slot :) 

+2

• Like 2

So This time I am seriously back... see I am not going MIA ... Good Morning to the people who needs good morning... Good Whatever fort he people other part of world :D 

@kokodus you can be THE SOLE CAUSE of my DOWNFALL,....like literally... :wub:but I still love you , You know taht , right??? :D:D after you gushed over Ashes of Loeve , I just completed whole 63 episodes without eating sleeping properly...!!! and its all because of you .... ugghhh....my parents asked whether this is how I used to spend time in Gurgaon... i said yes.... and i do not put microphone on since they dont like it...so the sound is full ON and my family is like what the hell i am watching , not a single word can be understood... anyway coming to the point... my feeling for Runyu is both infuriating and sad...Oh Boy Deng Lun is Amazing as Xu Feng... plus I felt The role of Xu Feng can be given a little bit more importance as well..The most important point when i felt tremendously bad is when water immortal and wind immortal was killed !!!

initial episodes are way too good... !!! in the end, angst was just too much...i loved their moral frame episodes the most....

@USAFarmgirl Thank you thank you... I missed you too...]

• Like 4