Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Morning

@partyon hahahha... Yes i've been making 'investment'...not bribing...pretty much do it / will do it to everyone i know pretty well.. Although i dont know i could 'know anyone pretty well' on online platform Lol

Whyyy...i lost my chance on taking over Ray Ambler

:fear:

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Why am I having a hard time getting through HP ep 2? :( There are so many new people, I'm totally confused. :(

Understandably so. I experienced that same initial confusion too. You now have the luxury of checking the first page of main thread though. It’s been updated as the series went. Some characters only appeared once/twice (patients), the rest of supporting characters will be recurring throughout the drama. Just concentrate on the main 5. 

At least this is not as difficult as TKEM :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I feel the need to post more on this thread now. I guess we are all slave labor for @angelangie?

This is truly how capitalism works? The rich just gets richer and the slaves continue to stay as slaves

:crybaby:

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Understandably so. I experienced that same initial confusion too. You now have the luxury of checking the first page of main thread though. It’s been updated as the series went. Some characters only appeared once/twice (patients), the rest of supporting characters will be recurring throughout the drama. Just concentrate on the main 5.

Totally agree. @partyon Skip the small characters first and focus only on the main 5. I also did it like that at first.

Good morning everyone. Thanks God It's Fridaay!

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1