Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Why am I having a hard time getting through HP ep 2? :( There are so many new people, I'm totally confused. :(

Yeah, the way HP introduced the big pool of characters was not well-received for some. Luckily I was forewarned and prepared myself with the character intros/ relationship map while watching it.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, ionica said:

Lol. Ion -> ionica . I'm a Science student than just a chemistry student though chemistry used to be my fave, especially organic chemistry :)

I was a science student back in high school and chemistry was also my fave among all science subjects [though I hate the mole math till now]. Regretted that I went for cultural & media studies as my only major in uni.... should do a double major in chemistry.... that took a toll on my career choice.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why I feel like you are indirectly referring to HP here? LOLOL. Did you finish the 2nd ep?

I did.... I'm so confused.... :D Not only are they introducing way too many new people at once, but the storytelling is a choppy too. So no wonder. Will post some thoughts on the other thread. :kiss_wink:

UcB0MHU.gif

@jeijei What?  @triplem will be crushed. :D

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

@partyon,  At the Members Shop, there's an Add/Subtract thread starter item, which Angie purchased for 5k points. She replaces Ray as threadstarter. The item is out of stock right now, so Angie is earning passive income from us and will soon be part of Forbes List, until someone else purchases the item. So Angie, please give me an early birthday present por favor. 

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, jeijei said:

@partyon,  At the Members Shop, there's an Add/Subtract thread starter item, which Angie purchased for 5k points. She replaces Ray as threadstarter. The item is out of stock right now, so Angie is earning passive income from us and will soon be part of Forbes List, until someone else purchases the item. So Angie, please give me an early birthday present por favor. 

Yeah, I heard rumors that there was a possibility that the thread would be for sale - I just missed out on the fact that it already was on sale. :D That's why I was surprised. :D

I hope the thread comes for sale soon again. I'm poor though here on Soompi, so I will never have the money to purchase it. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2