Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@ktcjdrama

I made one! But I don’t know how to paste the image here via mobile? Help, somebody!

Hard to use mobile .,

47 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@cenching I think I will be watching Dinner Mate. Love the FL from CLOY so am excited to see her again. And the cameo by KJH at the start of it!! brings back fond memories of them ~ sigh, my sinking ship...

There is even a CLOY "cameo" in recent episode.....:sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@ktcjdrama

I made one! But I don’t know how to paste the image here via mobile? Help, somebody!

For mobile, upload image onto a site like imgur. Copy the link provided on the image.

Paste into the 'Insert image from URL' bar. Add '.jpg' to the link you pasted, or '.gif' if you are pasting a gif image.

Try it and see if this works!

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Is it ok to create a thread with no content first...just to book it so no one can take it..and then soon after start filling in more information?

@triplem @angelangie ?

As in you hv a topic right ? Where ? Here on Soompi hangout ...If here just write some basic info first 

Edited by Guest

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

We’re like a cult . What’s our 1st event ? Kim Bap making session? 

Eating Kim Bap yes, making no! I will buy it! Heehee!

:kaching1:

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@wallflowersforjane thank you too for making one for me. I will alternate after one week. 

Since I can't figure out this image uploading business, luckily got @im0202 to save the day. Haha! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

As in you hv a topic right ? Where ? Here ? If here just write some basic info first 

Huh? Ya..here in soompi. I found whatever new variety i think no one has made a thread for it..now no time to fill in detail but i for once want to become thread starter

:piggie:

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Huh? Ya..here in soompi. I found whatever new variety i think no one has made a thread for it..now no time to fill in detail but i for once want to become thread starter

:piggie:

If this is on k-entertainment, just put in some basic info & mention post under construction. Then later add in details 

1 minute ago, triplem said:

If this is on k-entertainment, just put in some basic info & mention post under construction. Then later add in details 

Last q...i read somewhere but cant remember...does it need to have its press con scheduled or aired before a thread can be opened? It has confirmed casts..but i think no other infos available as to press con and airing date

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Last q...i read somewhere but cant remember...does it need to have its press con scheduled or aired before a thread can be opened? It has confirmed casts..but i think no other infos available as to press con and airing date

From what I know, as long as there are confirmed casts, you can open the thread. I've seen drama thread with only one main cast confirmed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, snowlou said:

My apologies should be on variety . But I think you can clarify with ebullient? For dramas it is one confirmed cast or PD . No need press con. Should be the same for variety 

edit : just saw @ktcjdrama reply . Yes , correct 

@angelangie I use pc for images . But I’ll try @im0202’s trick & see.  I use imgur as well but can’t seem to embed with phone . Adding the jpeg might work . 
@wallflowersforjane buying is also what I’d normally do . No time to make especially when hv to make money here on Soompi

13 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Since I can't figure out this image uploading business, luckily got @im0202 to save the day. Haha! :kiss_wink:

Haha I didn’t know too when I was a newbie here. Trial and error until I got it :D

For chingus who want to use the cult rice logo, I’ve attached one without the rice cooker so:

1) Your oppa has more space to occupy in the wheat/rice grain border.
OR

2) You can choose your own rice cooker / oppa combination.

Have fun! :lol:

Spoiler

Y9k3WGC.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, im0202 said:

For mobile, upload image onto a site like imgur. Copy the link provided on the image.

Paste into the 'Insert image from URL' bar. Add '.jpg' to the link you pasted, or '.gif' if you are pasting a gif image.

Try it and see if this works!

mVpak8C.jpg

Yay I did it! Anyone can use this :)) Good exercise in learning new skills!

Tip: Request for the desktop site if you are on mobile so that the upload option is available. On mobile, it tries to make you download the app to upload photos.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Question raised in the chatbox:

How do we protect ourselves from thieves stealing our points? Is it need to buy insurance?

@triplem Another idea for your money-making business.:D Start selling insurance!! Or rent out a thief-proof safe?

giphy.gif

• LOL 7