Add and Subtract Game

Admin

yea @angelangie; when you gain confidence in yourself, colours are really amazing. :blush:  actually many of us women have it completely wrong. it is not the colour that is making us look heavy but rather we need to pay more attention to the cut, the fabric, the print and colour combination.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

27 minutes ago, mirmz said:

another reason i wear is because im pretty clumsy and if i wear white/light colors there's a good chance it will have a stain on it at the day and i have found that somethings that stain lighter colors do not stain black. i guess it's a weird reason but it makes sense to me. 

:P

I was clumsy too when I was younger; actually I still am sometimes! :sweatingbullets: so I get why you would go for black more; I just have one or two black tops that I wear with pants and is for those days when I am not in the mood for dressing up. but even then I will add a splash of colour either through my purse, earrings, necklace or my slippers. my golden strap flip flops is perfect! so like @angelangie mom suggested to her, I find adding that colour somehow brightens your mood and lifts your spirit. so that would be my suggestion. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

mom said it brighten our path and make it all for the better future

it is true! I remember something I learned from the most makjang of dramas "temptation of wife". in it, the female lead says 'makeup is armour where you can hide your pain or worries and can make you brave to face others and the day.' - it made me think about it so much! such mundane wisdom in the stupidest of plots!!!! and I found it is really true. even if you are having a really bad day, just put on that lipstick when you step out and you feel more confident to fight the battle.

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

looks like another sperm drama? why are there so many? :sweatingbullets:

Because one true love is not exist anymore~

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL.. oh dear, did I scandalize @Hanyeoun; that netflix drama looks very similar to that jang nara drama which @triplem keeps referring to as sperm drama that I have even forgotten the actual drama title. :lol:

Yes. It is very similar. The tittle is Oh My Baby.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3