Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

No , you get no money back ...but at least they are permanently yours...like a white elephant type decoration you bought at the flea market to decorate your house 

Ahh... medals or trophies are permanent while title is not?
Hmm... Will think about it more. For now will just put my points inside the bank. Hahaha.. Maybe once they have more interesting choices, I'll spend some points. :ph34r:

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

You guys are coming up with all kinds of excuses why I should watch more episodes. @im0202 convinced me to watch ep 3, because there is some kind of epic scene in that episode. Then @snowlou tried to bribe me to watch ep 4. Now you are trying to convince me to watch ep 5.

Ms. @kokodus took the price though, because she tried to make a substantial "donation" to me (probably) in order for me to watch all 12 episodes of HP. :D

You guys are just too funny! Love you all. :kiss_wink:

426 *** recalculated

Yay :cheers:

You're going to watch the whole episode for season 1 then? ;)

@im0202 @snowlou @kokodus we are successful in recruiting @partyon to watch the HP until the end! 

:happy:

• LOL 5

Wait...it seems I have almost 20 pages to catch up on?  :nonono:

6 hours ago, snowlou said:

the usual streaming sites should have rookies..if you ever get to start it..let me knowww

Anyone wants to start watching Hyena with me? (What is this...i'm like those little girls who need to go hand in hand when they go to toilet :D)

Well there've been a major curb of my usual alternative streaming sites lately so I am afraid I have no luck in finding the source.

If only you ask one week earlier.... I was binge-watching Hyena last week.

• LOL 4

watching drama...

female lead looking villain's watch as proof of his involvement in her dad's murder.

me not paying one drop of attention to her dialogue and just looking at the watch and thinking "thats an ugly watch! okay, it doesn't look that bad but it looks wrong on his hand. the wrist dial ratio is totally off. they needed something a little smaller because his wrist is quite slender?" meanwhile female lead keeps yakking...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I retired from gambling I will wait for my rich oppa :D

are you sure....I lost money too...those lottery things are rigged I swear... 

@Lmangla yes sperm drama going strong ..but the chosen winner has not many swimmers...so it's a bit of a pickle for the FL :hypehype:

Welcome back @stroppyse

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

watching drama...

female lead looking villain's watch as proof of his involvement in her dad's murder.

me not paying one drop of attention to her dialogue and just looking at the watch and thinking "thats an ugly watch! okay, it doesn't look that bad but it looks wrong on his hand. the wrist dial ratio is totally off. they needed something a little smaller because his wrist is quite slender?" meanwhile female lead keeps yakking...

Dearest @Lmangla - can you perhaps experiment with another blue? I'm finding it hard to read your text against a white background when you have a lot of text? Not sure why, but it's somehow too bright?

Hopefully I'm not offending you? I just thought you may want some feedback as I enjoy reading your posts? :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

You're going to watch the whole episode for season 1 then? ;)

@im0202 @snowlou @kokodus we are successful in recruiting @partyon to watch the HP until the end!

No promises. :D

@stroppyse Sperm drama = Oh My Baby. It's about a woman who desperately wants a baby but doesn't have a man. I'd watch a sperm whale drama too. :D

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@partyon ~ I am putting in a different font. tell me if this is better

watching drama...

@Lawyerh ~

watching drama...

putting in purple and blue to see which read better.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ I am putting in a different font. tell me if this is better

putting in purple and blue to see which read better.

The blue text is still not easy too read because of the brightness. The purple one is much easier to read! :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla Seems the font doesn't make a difference, it's the blue color that is making it difficult to read in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2