Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Let's follow communist economy system, which everyone start from bottom equally :joy:

Shh. Tell me how :ph34r: Hang on..do you get points every time someone posts on the thread you open?? 

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yeah...:ph34r:I am not joking. (Referencing to my previous events...Guess the title S1 & 2) I am serious yeah!

Previous events?? Cannibal S1 and 2? 

6 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@snowlou HAHAHAHAHA, sneakkkyyy...well i gave some just then... hahaha

Aigoo.. thanks! And i'm gonna be a great example of NOT returning donation back to the giver .. HAHAAHAHHA. I give back a bit ok.. to show you that I'm truly sincere in promoting DM:ph34r:

@im0202 you really are a nice person aren't you :wub: It's ok .. you can watch Rookies and I'll watch Hyena. I'll give it a try. 

+2

Just now, partyon said:

Now I wanna start a thread too in order to gain more points! :D

I am thinking about starting the following threads:

1) Make Up and styling tips by Ahn Yo Na (Kill Me Heal Me):joy:

Seeing that picture and title was enough to start THAT OST playing in my head

:headbang: Oh no

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh i better open a thread too then...or TAKE OVER RAY AMBLER :Fist1:I hope Ray Ambler won't suddenly appear here :ph34r:

@Sushimi what are you talking about??? :crazymad:Guess the title is a game? I was thinking of opening a game thread called.. guess the title... but i supposed that's taken. 

+2

@Lawyerh I just realised this Ray Ambler is the owner of this add and subtract game!! No wonder why I thought I see his name so often :skull:

@Sushimi well.. if i open a thread similar to that... will it work do you think? :D how does it work that game? 

+2

19 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

ake the money and use it to dole out for future bets and polls! Right now, not fun that it's sitting there untouched. :bawling:

My money won't be untouched  ....I am gonna be spending it :piggie:....but yes in the long run, it be very fun to bet with some currency. 

@partyon @Lawyerh @Sushimi at the rate that everyone wants to be bought, you'll have to rehabilitate the entire thread.

@Sushimi didn't know you're really good at story telling (just went to skim the thread) ~~ can't you do another one for 2020 dramas????? That looks really fun. 

@Lawyerh LOLOLOL.... I haven't even checked how much points I've got. I'm running on adrenaline right now I think I'm gonna crash really soon 

:crazymad:

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

what are you trying to buy lols u dont have enough cash? :D 

trophy....very expensive. I wanna be a "loan shark'  but actually the trophy is a bit plain...contemplating it's value . I wish it was a shark or something :D 

Spoiler

05.png.03e7ec160ec8d90a53dcd57ad340f260.

16 hours ago, partyon said:

@alleram95 I'm so behind on my dramas (once again). Real life is just so busy. Will try to watch Good Casting episodes over the next few days.... How did you like the ending otherwise

I'm quite satisfied, they wrapped up the current case, M is caught and put behind the bar and the women go on with their live but didn't reveal about white collar yey. There's a possibility of another season 2, due to the ending scenes. Overall I'm happy with how it ended :)

@snowlou what kind of exam will you have tonight? Or are you already finished with it? 

*slowly catching up with the pages*

• Love 1