Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Misread dumpees as dumpling. Then i thought Dumpees is an Indian food. Finally realize it is from dump. Limited english.

@dotonly :joy:..Yes it’s the one that got dumped as opposed to the dumper ..it took me awhile to realise :D.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

@kokodus are you still watching Encounter? 

Me after episode 14..

giphy.gif

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Misread dumpees as dumpling. Then i thought Dumpees is an Indian food. Finally realize it is from dump. Limited english.

thought it was some strange english name that maybe has french pronunciation.... didn't even realize it was a kmovie! ^_^

• LOL 3

@Lmangla my first reaction to@dotonly‘s post was...Is dumplings from india? I had to read again, because I wasn’t sure. Haha. So is a movie? Haha

+2

• LOL 3

@sushilicious ~ so when I am bored, I inevitably watch some documentary. random watch today was about the silk route region in china. was surprised to see a version of the tandoor oven as well as a version of samosa which they call 'samsa' in the local language; so if we think of dumpling as some sort of filling stuffed in dough, then we see various versions of it pretty much across middle east and south asian belt as well as south east asia...

• Insightful 3

@Lmangla I was really confused at first but yay! Got it!

+2

• Like 4

The eatery owner got so worked up when Mark called the 'Samsa' as 'Samosa'!!:sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

@mouse007

Why do PBG and SHK have to broke up??? I saw some snippets, don’t understand but curious....:sweat_smile:

PBG crying on the street broke my heart....:bawling:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

@staygold ~ when you watch these food documentaries, you realize how much all these cultures shared with each other on the trade routes. it is really fascinating...

• Like 4

Just now, Lmangla said:

@staygold ~ when you watch these food documentaries, you realize how much all these cultures shared with each other on the trade routes. it is really fascinating...

Silk Road Effects....:glasses:  

Maybe few hundred years from now if this system still exists many archeologists will surprise to see why Korean abs was found in Canada, PH, Msia, Spore, as far as Germany...:joy:

+2

• LOL 5

@Lmangla Absolutely! And I realized it is such a bad time to surf food videos!!:ph34r: I am now so hungry!

+2

@cenching A movement called 'Abs across borders'!

• LOL 4

ohmmmmmmm  my god @staygold I am watching it now.....their 1st night together :w00t:....OTP so darn cute..

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

Why do PBG and SHK have to broke up??? I saw some snippets, don’t understand but curious....:sweat_smile:

PBG crying on the street broke my heart....:bawling:

@cenching PBG crying on the street is from the preview for ep 15 which is going to be airing this week.

Spoiler

CSH (SHK's character) decides to break up with JH (PBG's character) because she realizes that her relationship with him is bringing heartache and trouble for his family. Although JH is strong and protective of her and doesn't really mind the criticism thrown at them, CSH is bothered by the fact that his family seems to be suffering for it. JH's mom went to see her and asked her to breakup with her son because people are misunderstanding by saying that the only reason JH got the job at the hotel was because he has a relationship with the CEO. And JH's brother got into a fight with his friends because they were saying that JH seduced the CEO so now he can get whatever he wants, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

ohmmmmmmm  my god @staygold I am watching it now.....their 1st night together :w00t:....OTP so darn cute..

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=608&h=a7e4beca1

Sorry not sorry!!

+2

• LOL 3

@mouse007

But I think SHK’s character also got into trouble with her ex MIL bcoz of him too? I hope it will end happy...

Btw, for those watching Encounter and had watched Money Flower, did you notice that PBG’s house interior is the same with PSY’s house in Money Flower???

Add.

Yup, it’s the same house

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching yes she did but the ex MIL is not the reason she's breaking up with JH. Her father just announced that he is no longer running for president, effectively disconnecting himself from Taegyeong group but so far we don't know yet with ex MIL will do after this since she's obviously unhappy about it. I am curious to see how this all pans out since CSH's father seems to be planning something.

I do hope it will have a happy ending!

• Thanks 1